Grand Master

Grand Master (10/10)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Does anyone have the "Doo-Wops and Hooligans" album by Bruno Mars and "ORION" album by X Ambassadors album showing on their Spotify? I thought they weren't available on streaming until I tried Googling them and it says they are available on both Apple Music and Spotify. Could it be a region-related issue or what?

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Dry

Dry

Screw geo-blocking.

3. Maxximum

Maxximum

@GothGirlMaxine when I search on the spotify app, they don't shoe, not even when I go to the artist's page. However, when I search on Google and click on the link, it redirects me to the album. Only issue is, for the ORION album, the only song showing is "boom"... weird. 

Thanks for the reply though. 

4. GothGirlMaxine

GothGirlMaxine

@Maxximum To clarify, I searched on Spotify app. It is very odd indeed. 

2. I hope Roman Reigns takes on a side quest, non-title feud run when he returns. Something that 2012 John Cena did when he main evented PPVs by facing the likes of The Rock at WM28, Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules, John Laurinaitis at Over The Limit, Kane at Elimination Chamber, Big Show at No Way Out, Dolph Ziggler at TLC, etc. First thought I had was a potential feud with Seth Rollins where they face off at this year's SummerSlam. I think the angle in which Roman lost at WMXL where he gave into his blood-thirst temptation by beating Seth with the chair instead of Cody was good story telling. Seth proved that he always had Roman's number and could get under his skin by exploiting his weakness. Also, Roman has never beaten him one on one at a PPV and that makes sense for suggested match up. Roman could finally have his closure before moving on to other non-title feuds or side quests. All that could change due to the transition of the bloodline at the moment. Solo taking on the lead by taking out his brother Jimmy and recruiting Tama Tonga, all while Paul Heyman was confused was a great start. One more thing, as an African, I couldn't be happier with the international PLEs line up. We share the same time zones as Europeans so I get to watch Backlash, Clash at the Castle and Bash in Berlin during the evening. Elimination Chamber in Australia was another good experience as I got to watch it in the morning.
  3. Not gonna lie, I still have some hope that this whole PG shit will eventually die the death it so obviously deserves given that the lowlife behind it and his corrupt wife in politcs (who both obviously deserve a similar fate) are finally no longer involved with this company directly. Had AEW not turned out to be such a failure then there might have actually been more of an incentive for this to happen sooner to stay competetive, but if anything the goofs bleeding buckets on a weekly basis to a diminishing audience is probably seen as a sign that the rougher presentation would be a bad thing if it means being closer to the trashy product. There is still a chance that some people in charge see the massive pops and reactions to Rock/Rhodes insulting each other, Punk/Mcintyre going below the belt verbally teasing that they would love to go further with it, and Rhea Ripley rubbing her damn near naked sweaty ass into other peoples faces during house shows being the talk of the week and realize that they could get a lot more attention if they loosened up and made these kinds of things, which were pretty standard in the early 2000s, a somewhat regular thing again. I have also noticed that they didn't use black and white visuals of that video on their weekly YouTube highlights to highlight the 'blood'. You can clearly see Cody Rhodes covered in crimson and in plain color as such, the rain and everything else going on in the background. Something unusual because they always go black and white when there's blood. Just like the John Cena & Stone Cold Steve Austin cameos on the production truck in the background, the 'no black and white visual' was in no way shape or form, a coincidence. The ridicule that AEW gets is because of how they overuse their resources by overdoing it. The blood every week (or often occurrence thereof) turned into a meme, where Jon Moxley is the center of it all. Also the no-selling of moves has become very annoying. Back to back Canadian Destroyers kills its purity and crowd reaction all together. I saw something similar on ROH which was trending as well. Ricochet vs JD was amazing, match of the night for sure. Speaking of overdoing, just so I don't get called out for calling the kettle black, WWE had a period where they often had the wrestlers use the word "bitch" on promos just to get cheap pops. I'm glad that promos have gotten a more creative approach to them where they can just improvise and shoot from the hip where necessary. An example pf this is the CM Punk/McIntyre/Seth promo on Raw. It felt so real, like there was legit tension in the arena and I think it's the first time it's felt that way since the Matt Riddle/Seth Rollins promos.
  4. Bro that had to be the one of best produced Raw episodes in the history of the show since its inception in 1993. It's honestly hard to believe that we're still witnessing the "PG Era" to the fullest capacity, especially after all the insider scandals in the last couple of years that have come out of the deepest vaults to see the light of day. Not only that but in the last few weeks (including Raw last night) we have pretty much seen and heard foul language (bleeped/censored or not) used throughout the shows. That F bomb that The Rock dropped at the end of the show was probably solid proof as such. I have also seen all over social media about reports of "double standards" and The Rock not sticking to PG guidelines but in hindsight I think they were fake, not to mention that the programming is also transitioning to Netflix in 10 months from now.
  5. These are the last 3 movies I watched. I just realized that coincidentally, they are all similar in terms of their main characters being (or having been) spies. Almost similar plots as well. Their main characters live new lives until their pasts catch up to them. Suddenly they're not really who they are. They claim to have been someone else under a different alias and working with some shady people and agencies but haven't fulfilled their obligations so they end up as conflicts of interest. Funny enough, I randomly chose to watch them simply because I was either attracted by the movie poster, or I was interested in the cast. I've been a fan of Mark Wahlberg, so that's the reason for Family Plan. I wanted to see Kaley Cuoco in action and in other material because I have only seen her portray her iconic role as Penny in The Big Bang Theory TV show. The Argylle movie was quite obvious, the cast looked packed, so I was like "why not?".
  6. https://youtu.be/FGn18waRQH4?si=zbij9jfLenOdRIYH
  7. Great segment. Definitely caught me off guard with the intro about the state breaking the record of "the largest gathering of trailer park trash" he had ever seen, absolutely genius. A very bipolar crowd though, they constantly cheered and booed him throughout his promo for as long as it lasted. I'd love to see this run go all the way at least until after his match against Roman. I couldn't help but notice that Roman looked like a side piece in The Rock's presence and I think that will factor into their feud a whole lot more than it should. I believe there was a taping on this week's edition? Looking forward to "next week's" Smackdown since both will be there again and see what they deliver. I forgot Seth and Cody will be featured on the Grayson Waller effect at the Chamber in Australia and I think it'll be a long and good segment. Still have no idea why neither Rock nor Roman will be appearing there because the card looks so lackluster for a stadium filled show overseas. I'm hearing a lot about Seth potentially turning on Cody at WM40 and honestly can't make out how that makes any sense. It would be another stupid idea and lazy writing like putting Jimmy back into the bloodline after having one of the best babyface turns in a while.
  8. Haunts me till this day. I have 97% on this game and it's all because of the Challenging trophy that I don't have the platinum. I beat a match day challenge on a different difficulty other than 'World Class' and couldn't redo it on World Class because it had already been completed (regardless of difficulty). I waited for a new match day challenge, only to find out that, that was the last match day ever.
  9. This is awesome, couldn't have put it together better myself. However I doubt they'll all be involved, especially some heels like Drew McIntyre who is now focused on something new, unless it's to do with CM Punk's involvement or something like that idk. I also don't see Logan Paul getting involved since his match with Roman was pretty much just a Saudi Arabia money match, unless it's to do with the personal issues he revealed he had with The Rock (although I don't think they'd incorporate that in a storyline). I see this Roman vs Cody II easily topping its prequel. Those who were directly/indirectly screwed by Roman and the bloodline will be involved and I see this match breaking the record of longest WrestleMania match (non-gimmick match like Iron Man match), overtaking Edge vs Randy Orton at WM36 which was 37 minutes long. I see a proper Roman Reigns vs The Rock feud finally kickstarting after this match. It deserves a long build up, making it the most anticipated WM match since Cena vs Rock at WM28.
  10. NXT has always done a better job representing the women's division than the main roster. I don't even recall the main roster having women's MOTY contenders like Sasha Banks vs Bayley at TakeOver Brooklyn 2015 prior to the inauguration of the women's championship at WrestleMania 32 or even during the divas championship era. Somewhere down the line I see Bianca Belair finally turn heel, and maybe have her recruit Lash Legend and Jakara Jackson to form a trio or something like that. Lash Legend's core strength is underrated and I'm sure she'll be useful on the main roster. Dakota Kai in NXT was so good. Her Tegan Nox betrayal is an all timer for sure and they went on to have a banger No DQ match. She betrayed Raquel Gonzales later on as well. Her history paints her as a snake and I'm sure Bayley will learn the hard way not to have trusted her with the whole Damage Ctrl fiasco going on at the moment.
  11. I might be in the minority or the only one, but I would've loved to see Rhea Ripley vs Liv Morgan at Mania. I just think it makes sense story-wise, Liv is bent on revenge and so forth. The fans turned on her during her first reign after the Ronda Rousey SummerSlam '22 controversial finish, and I think her second reign as a heel would be awesome, if they follow that path.
  12. Even though Roman vs Cody II was set in stone long ago, I wonder where this leaves Rock. I think the decision made was Triple H being told by The Rock to "fix it or we will". He basically put The Rock in his place after dropping that F bomb that got bleeped/censored out for those of us who were streaming. The Elimination Chamber card already got ruined by the injuries so the tag team match makes sense I guess. I just hope Roman vs Rock gets a bigger, better and longer build like Rock vs Cena. I was thinking about the point where The Rock costs Roman the title at Mania 40 and that's where Roman unleashes the post-Mania 31 Brock Lesnar where he'd destroy everyone and everything in his path, get suspended and call out The Rock. This angle should make Roman more intimidating than usual, forgetting that insecure label of him depending on Solo in all his recent matches. Seth Rollins continues to be disrespected yet again and that leaves me wondering when Drew McIntyre and/or Sami Zayn step in.
  13. Every time I stop by the forums I make sure to check out the WWE discussion thread since this is pretty much the only thread I can openly read and share thoughts about anything regarding one of the products of pro wrestling. I swear I was only gone for like a week and a half max and I find 4 new pages. I'm guessing it's about The Rock "stealing" Cody's mania spot. I read the replies and damn, I saw that Infected Elite got banned and I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the contributing factors towards his ban. Like I get it, you hate Roman or Punk but come on, it's just wrestling. Shouldn't be that serious to wish death upon them or anything of that sort. Anyway, I'm sure this is all a work. Triple H stay trolling and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Even if the Royal Rumble win was "pointless", it's not like this is the first time it'd be happening. John Cena used his 2008 rumble win to face Randy Orton at No Way Out before Mania. Let's not forget that Royal Rumble winners aren't even guaranteed a main event spot at the grandest stage of them all. The press conference is tonight. They have used the past week since Smackdown to build Cody even more. The Rock vs Roman Reigns is way too big to jumpstart the feud on a short notice. I would say it deserves a longer build; it's probably one of the most anticipated WrestleMania matches since John Cena vs The Rock in 2012. I see The Rock as a special guest referee or being involved in Roman vs Cody II one way or another to ensure a clean finish.
  14. Just saw that Seth Rollins tore his MCL. Unpopular opinion but some of his title defenses were unnecessary. I feel like this could've been prevented. I know a lot people want his reign to be the complete opposite of Roman's but when you overwork your top champ, stuff like this is what's bound to happen.
  15. CM Punk is on Raw, or free agent, idk. I think he's going to feud with Seth Rollins given his reaction to his return. He also referenced in his promo on Raw about not being welcomed with open arms by everybody. I don't know how I'm feeling about all of this but I hope nothing bad happens down the road. The fans have been chanting his for 9 years in a row since he left and got what they wanted (me included). Hope it's all worth it.