Nakurwiator91

• Last visited

About Nakurwiator91

• Birthday 12/19/1991

About Me

• Interests
    Fooooootball! Games :) Travelling everywhere i can.

Recent Profile Visitors

542 profile views

Nakurwiator91's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

1. Hey anybody/everybody. I'm doing now single player and will try to finish as fast as possible. But I'm up to doing multi trophies as well if You add me and explain me or sth. Cheers
  2. Great to hear that two new dlc's don't have any glitches as i will attempt those this weekend probably. Looking forward to uninstall game to make space for something else lol ;p
  3. Miss Slone - enjoyed it, defo can recommend it. 7/10 The Zookeeper's Wife - true story based film about family smuggling jews from Ghetto in occupied Warsaw to safety. 6/10 Alien: Covenant - in my opinion not bad movie but I'm not a huge geek/fan about all the Alien series, a bit disappointed with lack of scary staff i hoped to see. 5/10
  4. I hope it will be Juve Mostly because i'm not a fan of Spanish league. Hope they do it for Buffon. He well deserves it.
  5. I had a problem before the patch with flipping all racket bosses trophy (not popping) same with kill all bosses trophy. After completing dlc gave it a go at 1.07 patch, started new game and got both trophies. I know there was a dlc trophy glitches for most of the people not popping but i don't know if it was patched or something as i happily uninstalled game after completing it. But in general many people reported trophies being obtainable again starting new games (delete saves ideally) on patch 1.07. Good luck.
  6. Goat simulator - '' flap master'' is annoying af, unless U'r patient and calm
  7. As a fan of Dishonored-type-of-games i will grab this defo. Don't really mind multi-playthroughs, nor the collectible related trophies.
  8. I don't watch this kinda staff but I'm guessing - yes? Unless U bring something from your laser shop.
  9. Very good completionist, mayby a sadist - souls, bloodborne etc. Also astonishing UR trophies - SADIST!
  10. Hmm..weird. Platted game recently doing night challanges as last. Had mayby 2 glitches/freezes where i had to restart game but no more than that. Mayby i was lucky..
  11. Dear God. I will defo wait for other people doing plat. before even buying this game. I'm kinda weird player in matter of horror games. I was scared playing Alien Isolation, i can play RE VII hardly few minutes on my pc and then quit lol. I haven't fully completed first game even. Funny staff - i like horror games although can't play them for too long. If it won't be hard as all You friends are saying i will go for it but if it will be UR plat i may completely pass on the game. Good luck for players not being chicken as myself.
  12. Finished Dust Elysian Tail and doing Rory PGA Tour which is quiet fun for me, considering i hate watching golf.
  13. Ok. I will as well man. I'm just after first sitdown going for no loose ends. Good news after reinstalling game and starting new game i got The New Boss trophy after flipping 16 racket bosses which was glitched for me as well. As soon as I finish kill run i will let know. EDIT. Finished run with all kills, no wiretaps done. No loose ends DID POP. Fking done with game finally. Deleted instantly. Good luck!
  14. Guys i hope You realize that You can speed up growing process. Just in case i will post it. U need to have this fertilizers upgrades unlocked/bought. There are 2. Basically when You have the first upgrade u can use fertilizer on weed that has around 80%, 75 mayby. And it finishes it. Cuts the rest of time. 2nd upgrade gives You option fertilizing, finishing growth at 50% of completion so u save half of the required time. Thanks to that, its not so long.
  15. I got the beta test invite on PC and I really enjoy it. Great game. Loads of new cards obv. compared to gwent in Witcher. If somebody enjoyed gwent in Witcher You need to try it!