Apprentice

Apprentice (3/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. No mention of trophies but there is alot of updates coming and suspect there will be trophies added. https://twitter.com/princeofpersia/status/1767943707028816361?t=1lEUGGvWe9mCmFN0X5wPMQ&s=19
  2. I have the settings for the movie at max and everything else is low. I still have to crank my TV to barely hear the dialogue in some scenes, and still can't hear them in others. Thank goodness for subtitles but it feels like it's not supposed to be that hard to hear what a certain character is saying. You know the one! 😉
  3. Feb 27th 2024 New Dlc, probably New trophies and hopefully a patch to fix the main game.
  4. So Ken said before during a GDC that his next game was going to be like narrative Legos. I really hope that this Bioshock with some really genius twist on game design. They're saying your choices matter and affects the story, but I hope that it really wows us even more than something like Baldur's Gate III.
  5. I got to the boss named Azhdaha, fought it for 20 seconds before getting launched high up into the air and wound up back at the top of the hole. Dropped back down to fight it again and it was gone. Not sure if that was supposed to happen or not I traveled to the left and there was a prompt to press triangle, so I did. A cutscene plays and some dialogue was spoken. I traveled back past the boss room to the right and the boss's life bar appeared. I went back to the boss room and fought the boss, defeated it, and after some dialogue I was presented with next story mission which has four objectives. One of the objectives was the room to left that had just interacted with. I went and completed a second objective and in the quest log it had a check mark next to it. The objective from the left room does not have a check mark and it cannot be interacted with again. I was hoping that completing a second one would check the first one but no luck. Cannot progress the story any further and my save is at 49.6% with 16 hours in.
  6. I'm not too far into my tactician playthrough. I'd really like to know if honor mode pops tactician mode's trophy as well. I'd really like to do them together.
  7. The second inventory upgrade you can find never spawned inside the cultists stash box on my playthrough. So beware before moving on. Good thing it doesn't affect trophies but it's pretty annoying when your collecting all the charms and there's no shoebox around.
  8. It was supposedly fixed with the latest update, but it looks like they broke em instead
  9. Yup same here. Tried to auto pop the platinum and only got 7 trophies to pop. Not sure what to do about it
  10. I noticed recently that this was re-added to the ps plus service. Is this a free upgrade? Edit. Nevermind, I went to download it and it's not there anymore. It's Shadow Warrior 2 now.
  11. Omg that trophy sucks. I've tried for hours to get it and nothing.
  12. Please no trophies! I don't want to have to shell out $550 just keep it at 100% completion.