DariaNika

• Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

DariaNika's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/10)

• First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Week One Done
  • One Month Later
  • One Year In

Recent Badges

1. All the requests are accepted within 24 hours or so, please be patient. Please don't ask me to accept you here or send direct messages. If you post your request here, this message will be out sight of those who searches a crew, so the topic is filled with requests while the crew Coldplay is still available for anyone to get the Trophy. If you want All for one trophy, just send a request to the crew Coldplay, it's level 50 already. Leave once you get what you need or you'll be out in 5 days. You're welcome. Like this message if you want to express your opinion anyways.
  2. Send your request to the crew Coldplay. It's level 50 already. I accept everyone. Leave once you got the trophy.
  3. Send your request to the crew Coldplay. It's level 50 already. I accept everyone. Leave once you got the trophy.
  4. Send your request to the crew Coldplay. It's level 50 already. I accept everyone. Leave once you got the trophy.
  5. All the requests are accepted within 24 hours or so, please be patient. You don't have to write anything here or send direct messages. If you want All for one trophy, just send a request to the crew Coldplay, it's level 50 already. Leave once you get what you need or you'll be out in 3-5 days. Have fun!
  6. I don't see your request. I've probably accepted it earlier and you've already left. Sorry, I don't check this forum frequently, but I still accept everybody daily.
  7. Everyone's accepted. In case someone else needs help with All for one trophy, feel free no join the crew Coldplay. It's level 50. Guys, please leave once you got what you need. Sorry, can't keep you in for more than 5 days, requests are keep coming. Direct messaging or writing a post here is not necessary, I'll check requests daily.
  8. Got it! Accepted your request. Check your trophy. You're welcome!
  9. Anyone needs help with All for one trophy? The crew is named 'Coldplay', just send a request to join. And please leave once you got the trophy or that Ferrari FXX-K. This crew is level 50 already.