Collaborator

Collaborator (6/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare

Recent Badges

1. Midnight Suns I played a bit on PC, but I prefer my gaming on PS5. Looking forward to actually diving into it
  2. So apparently my calculator (me) was broken after looking through almost 400 plants. You are correct. I'll update my post
  3. This looks like a good challenge Lets see what I got: Year Total: 241/366 EZ Plats 32/50 Time Zone EST (UTC-05:00) Ohio USA All games are NA region January 24/31 February 22/29 March 21/31 April 15/30 May 18/31 June 17/30 July 21/31 August 21/31 September 18/30 October 24/31 November 19/30 December 21/31 Favorite Series: Final Fantasy 11/12 Leap Day Achiever: Hitman Go (2016) Playstation Forever 12/12 Indie Supporter 12/12 Superheroes don't take vacations 6/12 Elite Athlete 5/12 Jack of All Trades A Classic Never Dies 11/12 People Person 7/12 Ultra Rare Hunter 4/12 Women Power 12/12 Holiday Spirit 7/12
  4. Alright, with my platinum this morning, I have now completed it # - 2B (NieR Automata) A – Abigail “Fetch” Walker (Infamous First Light) B – Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us) C – Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV) D – Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth) E – Earl (Toejam & Earl in Panic on Funkatron) F – Fiona (Tales from the Borderlands) G - Gris (Gris) H – Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair) I – Isabelle (Lost Words: Beyond the Page) J – Juan Aguacate (Guacamelee!) K – Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files) L - Lily (Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights) M – Manuel “Manny” Calavera (Grim Fandango) N – Noctis Lucis Caelim (Final Fantasy XV) O – Okabe “Okarin” Rintaro (Steins;Gate) P – Peter “Starlord” Quill (Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Tell Tale Series) Q – Q (Zero Time Dilema) R - Ronan O’Connor (Murdered: Soul Suspect) S – Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2 UR) T – Tai (Reverie) U - Usagimaru (Ninja Usagimaru: Two Tails of Adventure) V – Vella Tartine (Broken Age) W -Bruce Wayne (Batman the Telltale Series) X – X (Mega Man X Legacy Collection) Y – Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2 HD) Z – Zangetsu (Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon) No Name – The Tarnished (Elden Ring) The only one I would maybe do is find a game where the first name starts with a W. Deadpool might be a good one to do later for Wade
  5. The remake doesn't live up to the original, but Secret of Mana is still in my top 3 games of all time. Lego City I'll probably play with my son. Hardspace looks interesting.
  6. Theatrhythm was such a delightful game. I love music games, I love final fantasy, so no Brainer. I platinumed it and still went to play more every dlc drop. Also bought it on Switch so I could listen to the soundtrack on the go
  7. thanks a lot @xXNanaki24Xx Anyways, here is mine
  8. Just finished Stranger in Paradise and working through the DLC. I am a Gold Tier right now, I believe. I'm trying to insert my checklist, but it isn't letting me. can someone help me with that?
  9. If your completion doesn't matter, I have heard the DLC is awful and unnecessary. I bought it because I'm a slave to the FF machine, but I haven't beaten the main game yet. If you like Nioh, you will appreciate it. Nioh is better, but this is a pretty fun one
  10. I did Pure of Hart. I left one of the stags right by a teleprompter so I could get it with in seconds of leaving. They are also marked on the map for ease
  11. I am just missing a U to complete my collection: # - 2B (NieR Automata) A – Abigail “Fetch” Walker (Infamous First Light) B – Bigby Wolf (The Wolf Among Us) C – Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV) D – Deedlit (Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth) E – Earl (Toejam & Earl in Panic on Funkatron) F – Fiona (Tales from the Borderlands) G - Gris (Gris) H – Hajime Hinata (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair) I – Isabelle (Lost Words: Beyond the Page) J – Juan Aguacate (Guacamelee!) K – Kaname Date (AI: The Somnium Files) L - Lily (Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights) M – Manuel “Manny” Calavera (Grim Fandango) N – Noctis Lucis Caelim (Final Fantasy XV) O – Okabe “Okarin” Rintaro (Steins;Gate) P – Peter “Starlord” Quill (Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Tell Tale Series) Q – Q (Zero Time Dilema) R - Ronan O’Connor (Murdered: Soul Suspect) S – Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2 UR) T – Tai (Reverie) U V – Vella Tartine (Broken Age) W -Bruce Wayne (Batman the Telltale Series) X – X (Mega Man X Legacy Collection) Y – Yuna (Final Fantasy X-2 HD) Z – Zangetsu (Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon) No Name – The Tarnished (Elden Ring)
  12. I'll join with Isaac, it is a top 10 GOAT for me. Another one that is fantastic is Rogue Legacy. Both games in the series are great.
  13. I'll add to the Grandia love. I really hope it has a plat
  14. And I am damn proud to have this one. I would love a re-release of this game