All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. did anyone else try playing and then switching to graphics mode and see if that works out? only one person reported about it and another confirmed that it works
  3. Ive left the console on low power mode just to be sure and have completed in three sittings. But with the chapter select and everything it shouldnt be a problem. However what surprised me is how guide heavy this game is. These type of indie games I swear are 10/10 without a guide.
  4. What a disGraceFul turn of events amirite
  5. I emailed the devs and they responded pretty quickly. they are aware of it, finalising the patch now.
  6. I’m not too sure, honestly don’t want to start over since I’m already set to do a PS4 and PS5 playthrough and I’m hoping a patch will be available very soon… I think I also read somewhere changing to Spanish will fix it, but just hoping the emulation team are aware the fix might need to be more than a “set it to run the UK version” kinda thing 😅
  7. Just checked, EU as well.
  8. Hey, if anyone is having this issue please add me, I'll run games with whomever Level 49 Death Captain SES Shield of The Stars
  9. Report insubordination to your commanding officer.
  10. FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH The Planet's Hope Earn all FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH trophies. NOTE: Chadley, I hate you.🤣
  11. Nice! I switched e-mail account and then it still didn't work, but then i logged out of all my e-mail accounts, cleared all the cookies on the form, signed back in to the 2nd e-mail account and then all the boxes were unchecked in the form and it didn't say i filled it in before. I checked the games again, submitted and now it seemed to have worked! Thanks a lot again, awesome it's now showing my (yet very small) progress!
  12. Thanks for letting me know! Wanting to get all stacks of the Arkham Games so this saves me a lot of trouble
  13. It is not, always read the other forum posts first. People cheat especially on PS3 now. No more platinum as of this moment sorry
  14. All PS3 consoles are region-free so yes. Any PS3 disc from any region will play as normal.
  15. As a disabled person , I am NOT offended by this 🤣🤣🤣.
  16. I want to get a Japanese copy of this game so I can have all the platinums but will I need a Japanese PS3 or will a Japanese disc just work normally on my European PS3?
  17. You’ve autopopped GTA V online trophies in 2024, which requires a modded console in order to connect to. More likely, you just used CFW/Hen to autopop them. Either way, there’s your proof. Now stop playing the disabled victim.
  18. Goddamn it 😂

Untitled

1. GothGirlMaxine

GothGirlMaxine

I feel your pain there 😂 Some games I am surprised to still be fastest achiever on, but never had someone with such a close time take my top spot 

2. Mr_Wright95

Mr_Wright95

What are the chances? 😂

19. The first game was exactly the same for me and is one of the reasons why I gave up on it after getting the 100%.
  20. Fair enough. Maybe some clarification in your first post would help.
  21. Oh yeah, its back again! I will make the list during the weekend when i have more time, but i already know i wont finish them all haha
  22. Usually I don't want to rant about a game and it's community but my experience with this game has me baffled at times. Some people I played with want it their way or they shoot you or kick you out of the game. I think I'm around level 24 now I think and I've been joining games with high level players on higher difficulties even helldiver difficulty and the mentality is if I'm not their level then I'm not good enough. The funny thing is they die more than me so a high prestige level doesn't mean anything other than the nerd you are. Another guy shot me for taking too long on an objective because he can't wait 20 seconds. When I first started the game and I noticed that friendly fire is default and you can't turn it off then I knew exactly what that meant. I actually really enjoy the game for what it is (not my favorite co-op game) but its fun enough. If people are so upset of me joining them make a private lobby. I don't get it. 😂 I actually beat a helldiver difficulty mission with 3 others no problem so my level don't mean anything. Anyone else with similar experiences on this game or do you only play with people you know?
  23. There is some players that achieved it - … plat possible or not - it is the question lol
  24. Hi auto mod can be wrong. I do not want to have to start a new account as I have geneuine platinums on the account. My username is uunique and I have sunk a lot of hours into this. As previously stated a number of times I did not mod my ps3 please supply evidence that I have modded my console. It’s not against the terms of service to join costum servers just to trilogy grind
  1. Load more activity