All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. this will be a very very long game to get every trophy probably looking at 700 hours if not even more
  3. Why did you edit my post? I literally just said add me if you’re interested in playing the game 😂🤡
  4. "2024 Launch Edition" is now the most rewarding add-on trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/games/dlc?order=points
  5. They're working on it now. In game yesteeday it said there would be maintenance at 10am UTC and you currently can't load the game, just kicks you out. Maybe their estimate is to be finished by 5pm BST....
  6. Trophy Guide from PowerPyx has been published: https://www.powerpyx.com/stellar-blade-trophy-guide-roadmap/ 2 playthroughs, missable collectibles, no free roam / mission select.
  7. Imagine the list if the master chief collection ever gets ported to playstation. Sly's database will burst in flames.
  8. The PS3 version of BLOPS 3 is almost unplayable right now, because of a glitch that crashes the game for new players when they try to use their first unlock token but the devs have refused to fix it (though with Sony dropping PS3 support, there's probably nothing they can do about it). All the PS3 COD games have a hacker problem to varying degrees but only BLOPS 2 and WaW have hacked lobbies that can auto-pop trophies.
  9. I just got the plat recently, the performance are quite good, but beware, if you get invaded, stattering usually occurs. In 75h off gameplay, I had 1 crash and 3 bugs that made me restart the application. Aside from that, is fairy playable.
  10. At first I was really interested in playing genshin until the very end, but it has two grievances that are too much for me to handle: - texts in missions/events that can't be skipped beyond destroying your thumb for fast skipping, and even so, it takes many seconds each time. Like this is 2024 already and most games out there have a full skip option for scenes, for god's sake... I could endure it for the first, 1000 hours? but enough is enough - the artifact grind in hoyoverse games is nuts ...and even so, i must be a severe masochist, as I left Genshin but went after Starrail, and i'm gonna go after ZZZ after that one, ugh.
  11. Dead by Daylight has more. **EDIT** No it does not. 243 trophies, but rising. It'll have more than Sea of Thieves in the long run though.
  12. i will play it on alternative account for fun
  13. Good luck with it. That's 1,000 hours of playtime for the base game and approximately another 1,000 hours for the DLC. The trophy list includes guilds, PvP, an insane amount of voyages, grinding kills, finding a lot of chests, sailing 3,000 nautical miles and so many more. Anyone that decides to make this commitment should be prepared to play this for nearly a year MINIMUM, especially if they have jobs and family, if they want that 100%. Even the platinum alone is too much.
  14. I'm definitely looking forward to this!
  15. No intention of playing the game but wow. I've not seen a game with 253 trophies and a platinum before. Always used to think there were limits on trophy counts for plats. I.e. 59 at most and then a plat.
  16. Okay that's great info. Sadly I started this ages ago (before the Zones) and so my character is an online character that I was running with friends. We dropped off from playing and haven't touched it since. So I'm considering just starting a new HC character over again in Offline mode. It really sucks since I already had Hell unlocked and had beaten Baal on that HC character, so the idea of starting over is dreadful Any recommendations for "quickly" leveling back up and unlocking Terror Zones in Hell?
  17. I think it's just because of how Gamerscore works on Xbox they don't really think about the rarities compared to Xbox lol. The trophy list however OH BOY I haven't skimmed through it but I had 90 hours on PC and its missing a bunch (I'm assuming they're removed due to some aspects of the game being removed). But if they're the same it's gonna be insane stuff for a bunch of bronzes. Maxxing out every single trade, Playing music with the boys, having to get an 8 man (keep in mind you can only have 4 people on one ship meaning not only will you have to find another 4 on the same server but go to the exact same spot) to play a song in a specific spot to get a memorial. I do wonder though if it'll have auto pop or not but we will have to find out when the early access is done and dusted. (that's also implying it'll have cross progression/crossplay)
  18. It happened to me again with 2 games, your link saved me from going crazy thank you so much!
  19. it also seems the trackers are messed up for some of the trophies..
  20. It will be up in 13:00 UTC so in 1hour and 38min
  1. Load more activity