All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I sent multiples messages to Owlcat Games,about the trophies they know the situation so its only a matter of time
  3. Another Challenge that took ages to put together 😭 There's no way I'll ever complete this challenge, but I always wanted to see in which countries games I played were developed, so this gave me the necessary motivation to look them all up 👌 Africa 0/54 ❌ Asia 4/48 ❌ Europe 14/44 ❌ Latin America 2/33❌ Oceania 2/14 ❌ Northern America 2/2 ✔️
  4. Updated! Duplicate check: OK. Contains 1288 trophy lists.
  5. A little. I have reached 50 plats and now trying to get a trophy specifically for any game gets tiring, especially if the trophy is buggy or frustrating, now I am just going to take easy for a bit, play Assassin Creed Valhalla. Not to platinum it (But do desire it), but more just to play it. Here's my thoughts, if the game don't have a missable trophy, then it's okay because I can go back and do it whenever I like. Such with Valhalla. And then I don't have to follow a guide all the time either. Just need a break from constantly focusing on trophies and platinums.
  6. NICE!!! Ok I'll add it to Resources as both an 8 and a 10. Thanks!
  7. Hey everyone. I apologize that i have slacked on this. When I created this, I was working at a job that had PSNP unblocked on work PC. Outside of at work, I rarely use computers and it is 50x easier to edit on my computer rather than phone. Last month, I started a new job where I have PSNP access so figured I can get this back kicked up. I have updated the guide with a few things. 1) Added @dazedemon @taniaa3000 @Hoshi @neutreality @princexedar @Thomas-R_82 & @MathGuy42z. 2) @Leon Castle I did double check your account but I know your good for the money :-p. 3) Added Lego 2k Drive & Lego Brawls to list 4) Lego Brawls added to a bonus section and will NOT be required for any position. 5) Added the Lego Brawls section as "LEGO Super Smash Bro". NOTE - I did not check everyones list to see if you are on it. If you'd like to be added to this bonus list, please post or message. Happy Lego hunting my friends! Happy to be back!
  8. Oh good, I must have misunderstood then. Hopefully the free upgrade happens (Raji was supposed to have a free upgrade, but according to the devs on their Twitter page, this could take weeks to fix, not sure why but if it happens with F4 it may come to that, but I mean Raji is a small Indie company, Bethesda is a million dollar company that should able to fix anything faster)
  9. Yeah, sure. Here it is Final Fantasy XIV 8/10. Although now that I looked closer, also found it as a 10/10 here, so I might change it for that difficulty. Although honestly I don't get why, besides the time needed for the platinum and the grind.
  10. I'll join! Here's my list for 2024. Those pesky Genshin Impact DLCs have finally paid off. 1. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series V 2. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series VII 3. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series VIII 4. Honkai Star Rail [PS5] - Star Rail: Volume Two 5. Honkai Star Rail [PS5] - Star Rail: Volume Three 6. Final Fantasy VII Remake [PS5] - INTERmission 7. What the Golf? [PS5] - Updates 8. Spider-Man 2 [PS5] - New Game+
  11. Project Title: s #1/#13/#15/#17 - Bayonetta Initial Start Date: 03/23/2019 Project Closure: 07/11/2021 Platform: PS3 (x1), PS4 (x3) Personal Difficulty: 6/10 Enjoyment: 9/10 Status Report: Recommended When I had originally made this account, I thought maybe I would have left general trophy hunting behind. I was loving my Switch and had only initially intended on platinuming titles by PlatinumGames. I was going in chronological order of release, so this was the first stop, as it’s the first game by PG that could be played on PlayStation. …However, the PS3 version of this game is one I seriously recommend that everyone avoids. The game’s FPS is halved, complete with random stuttering and screen-tearing. A patch was distributed to offer an optional install command to install the game to your PS3’s HDD, however, it does little to remedy these issues. That’s all of the bad out of the way – let’s get to the good stuff. Speaking strictly in terms of gameplay combat, it would be very difficult to surmount Bayo’s excellent combat systems. This game invented the “Dodge Offset” mechanic, something that became more commonplace in PG’s later titles: While diversifying your output with combos is critical to your score – this mechanic makes it very useful to also be efficacious with your attacks. Additionally, this game has the perfect approach to handling character progression. As opposed to a lot of contemporary action games, where character progression is based on stats comparable to an RPG – Bayonetta instead allows for diversification of moves and attacks to keep the combat fresh. This is the superior way to handle game design, as you’re encouraging optimization through familiarity, and not enforcing passive statistics to give the illusion of increased proficiency. All of this ties into something that’s arguably more important than dial-combos: Enemy design. Unlike in Devil May Cry post the original, which are essentially just surrogates for the player to try and perform combos they’ve memorized; Bayonetta’s enemies are incredibly aggressive. Dodging and using Witch Time to get your attacks in whilst the enemies are in a stasis helps the player understand when to time a dodge as well as know what moves are especially effective against what enemies. These systems play into each other at the gameplay level and make it an incredibly fun experience. In particular, this is one of the few action games out there where boss fights are not an immediate standout for me in terms of memorable moments. It’s all of the normal fights and the strong enemy diversity that keeps the game incredibly engaging throughout its difficulty levels. Alfheim Portals are basically challenge rooms that add more replayability, and a test to how acclimated you are to Bayonetta’s combat system. Usually, you need to take fewer than five hits to win, as well as meet specific requirements – such as defeating enemies within a certain amount of time, or using attacks such as Wicked Weaves to inflict damage. For the best experience with Bayonetta, play the PS4 version. Everything that was mentioned in what makes the game excellent isn’t sodomized through shit performance from SEGA’s godforsaken porting abilities. With the music and style of the game no doubt enhance the experience, the game truly shines on ∞ Climax – the highest difficulty in the game. The training wheels are off, and Witch Time is permanently disabled. This is where the game really tests your understanding of Bayonetta, and not getting a Stone ranking for every mission is going to take serious dedication. Luckily, you only need to clear the game in order to get the platinum trophy. With all of the literal information out of the way, to speak about the game more emotionally -- there aren't many action games as good as Bayonetta. Even its sequels leave a lot to be desired compared to the original. If you've breached the action genre before with lighters titles like God of War, I implore anyone to try Bayonetta. Even though it's PlatinumGames's second title, it still remains as one of the best. Regarding the platinum, it’s nothing too difficult. You need to clear the game on the three highest difficulties and earn some Platinum ranks for a few fights; but the trophy list is lenient in terms of player expectations. You can even make it easier on yourself if you wanted to grind out halos to get items behind cheat codes. Personally, I think it’s largely a waste of time, and ignores the design of the game – but it is there for anyone who is really struggling with the game. As for what the story is about, no clue. You punch God or something.
  12. I think with the new patch the trophy Nobody Knows What Happened has become glitched. Me and a few others are having the same problem.
  13. Hi I played the ps4 version, I am not able to get the credits trophy to pop. Clicking on "Credits" simply brings me back to the world selection screen. Any clue on how to fix this?
  14. Hmm, looks like it's more in spirit of the Hobbit book than LotR. I'm cautiously optimistic and will just refrain from connecting this more to the sequel trilogy.
  15. I never let a trophy list keep me from playing a game I'm interested in. If it looks like an overly grindy trophy list, or there's a ton of MP trophies I'm not interested in, I'll just pick the game up on Steam, Xbox or Switch and play through it for fun. I'm competitive, and I want to keep seeing my ranking grow, but I also don't want to get burnt out or miss games that I know I would have enjoyed. If it gets to that point I'll just quit hunting
  16. 19 sidequests 61 locations 47 types of fish 14 lore items are all the collectible ones. Catching fish will come naturally, getting money isn't too difficult, letting them expire is easy but haven't done it cause I want the money, collect 25 items with the sticky ball might be difficult since it's only specific items that count, ie bait does not count, so far they've all been sidequest related Lore is the ones I think might be tricky since they don't show on a map or anything and they can be in some weird hidden places and not really noticeable
  17. Low Baller pops at completely random, but other than that, everything was fine when I played between November and a month ago. However, doing additional stacks is completely glitched.
  18. There's me redoing what I did but on Killer I can assure you it's not. I got it on Estate initially
  19. Create and buy on a PSN Korea is Illegal?
  20. Got this a few days ago but decided to do a quick replay of Fallen Order before getting started, Wasn’t aware it was 150GB though.
  21. Promised myself that I'd limit buying games this year because I'm focusing on the backlog. I've bought 5 so far, and planning to buy 1 more. Not good, but not too bad either. I'm trying to play as fast as I buy, but that's pretty difficult as I like playing JRPGs. 

1. Prince-Varuni

Prince-Varuni

You can do it! I gotta do this myself haha, saves money and I have too much on the backlog.

Want to focus on aleast Assassin Creed Valhalla, Horizon Forbidden West, Saints Row 3, Final Fantasy (Stranger Of Paradise) and Saints Row 4 too. Maybe Gas Station Simulator since I am close to platinuming it (Close but still got a bit to go due to popuarity points)

2. Edunstar84

Edunstar84

We both can do it! Good luck to you!!

3. AshestoAshes28

AshestoAshes28

I've been trying to do the same but I'm struggling with so many amazing releases this year 😂 might have to do it next year instead 😂

22. Doesn’t sound too bad, bugs aside. Can always hope for an update. Thanks for the heads up. Sounds mostly up my alley. There’s trophies for 30 and all types, so we know it’s going to be over 30.
  23. So I claimed this through ps collection but I hope I didn't overwrite that license after just downloading it now. I'm not sure if I downloaded it through ps plus extra or from my library
  24. I found it and got the trophy as a killer on Sanctum of Wrath as well. But Ive searched the Yamaoka estate 2 times before with no luck. I think it might be exclusive to the Sanctum.
  1. Load more activity