All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I hate how the "Grand Magnus" trophy is apparently for playing on Immortal difficulty when there is also a Grand Magnus difficulty. Very confusing. I was worried the trophy description was wrong and I actually had to play on Grand Magnus difficulty to get the Grand Magnus trophy.
  3. Thank you for the info sir, made me save a lot of time
  4. Concerning the Embracer Group split and the separation of Asmodee: It seems they are in deep shit money-wise. That puts 2 games at risk as all of them are licensed games: The LotR card game and the Arkham Horror game. No physicals for either of them. Afaik none of the other games have online trophies, but Ill gladly be corrected on that one.
  5. Interesting. Was not expecting a sequel to this game. Does anyone know if they separated the aiming and movement controls to different sticks? I didn't like how the first game controlled like Metal Slug.
  6. MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Medic! Perform 25 revivals on teammates.
  7. Which character? I’m guessing it’s not Donatello since I’ve only been using him
  8. I went to go try this a few times after reading here and I'm finding the same problem as @BALAM_MAYA. Trying to view or edit hidden PS4 games on a PS4 has not worked at least 5 times in a row. Edit: I am getting the same message regarding maintenance, but going into hidden PS3 and VITA games shows me my entire list no problem, regardless of console. I don't have any hidden games and don't really want to hide them, but maybe you could hide your PS4 games through that option?
  9. 2nd Card 🌈🌈 Updating my card with: - Tomb Raider III DLC The Lost Artifact for blue: I certainly took my time to finish this DLC but the important thing is that now I have 100% completed all three Tomb Raiders in the Remastered Trilogy and I feel so proud because these games were part of my childhood and I had never managed to complete them before. It would be so great if THIS Lara Croft returned in a future game but with Crystal Dynamics behind it I doubt it. Tacoma Mystic Pillars Unfinished Business (Tomb Raider I DLC) A Short Hike Tomb Raider II --- Ravenous Devils I Am Dead Tomb Raider III The Lost Artifact (Tomb Raider III DLC) The Golden Mask (Tomb Raider II DLC) --- --- Tomb Raider I --- Dead Island 2
  10. Do a NG +0 again with an old character. You will blast through it with all modifiers enabled at the same time. I'm going through it right now and it's nothing as difficult as it seems to be. Just uploading my saves to the cloud from now and then in case some stupid death. By the way, you can't summon NPCs for bossfights with Ironman active or do NPC quests that require summons. Sure about that? While beating first boss I could summon help. Didn't try it because I 3 shot Pieta, but there was an option instantly before the fight.
  11. This partial guide is compiled from Adrien-48’s previous posts in a different thread. The information is all his. I have not played Under the Jolly Roger and take no credit for the guide. FROM AIDEN-48: Hi all, I am using Google Translate and creating this thread because THERE IS VERY LITTLE INFORMATION on certain trophies. I will add what I know in future posts. I thank the people who have the platinum for sharing their experiences with us, especially for the trophy: SEA OF POISON (Earn the Poisonous Asp reputation). [Editor’s note: trophy information not included by Aiden-48. If anyone has information on Sea of Poison, please post. Thank you.] TREASURE HUNTER (Complete all 21 legends) In your journal, you have access to the Quests in Progress. There is a legend tab which is the quest series. These particular quests will appear in your quest log without any particular logo besides the name of the quest. For example, all the other quests in the game are faction quests (pirate, protectorate, dominion...). As you complete these quests in the legend tab, another will appear in an information pop-up. It may take a few in-game days for the game to give you the new legend quest. Just keep playing. MANEUVER MASTER (Fire 50 single salvos from both the starboard side and the port side cannons [simultaneously]) You have to shoot with both sides of your ship simultaneously 50 times. To do this, find a fight with two ships and destroy their sails with cannonballs. Once the two ships are immobilized, place your ship [between them], with one enemy on your left axis and one enemy on your right axis. You have to trigger the shot manually by pressing R2 so that both sides of your ship fire at the same time. PS: It doesn't matter how accurate your shots are. TRUE PIRATE (Reach the maximum faction rating with the pirates) Nothing complicated: just do the pirate faction quests. The first-rank quests bring a little reputation, but the following quests bring a lot more. You also gain reputation by boarding ships or sinking them (+7). You can also pay 500 of your money to the faction that has an eagle in its logo to boost the reputation of a random faction. However, you lose the reputation of the faction offering you this feature. SHARP AS A RAZOR (Finish 25 enemies with a ram attack) Destroy 25 ships by ramming them with your bow (the front of the boat). A simple technique for this is to first weaken the enemy ships with your cannons. Once your target is pixel (with little life), ram it. THE HUNTER (Win 10 boardings without taking any [crew] losses) Weaken the crew of enemy ships to a minimum before boarding. This should eliminate threats during the boarding. However, to be safe, monitor the life bar of your crew BEFORE boarding an enemy ship. The smaller the enemy ship, the fewer opposing crew members there will be. CONQUEROR OF THE LANDS (Complete all Secret Land quests) You have to do se 8 quests at least once. These missions have the palm tree logo and appear randomly. 1: The Forsaken Town. Find 3 keys. 2: Swords and Pincers. Kill the 3 crabs. It is best to use your cannons. 3: The Secret Fort. Destroy the fort by shooting it with your ship’s cannons (R2, RT). 4: The Seal of Death. Kill all monsters on the island. 5: The Pirate Camp. Find the 3 keys (again...). 6: The Valley of Death. Run to the treasure and don’t die. 7: The Fiery Path. Push powder barrels onto the circles, then use a cannon or pistol to blow up the barrels. 8: The Besieged Town. Defend the guys by killing waves of skeletons.
  12. NecroDancer discourse continues to be the funniest thing on this website

13. Today
  14. It's currently on sale for $4.99, so I'd also appreciate confirmation on whether cross-buy is in effect again, regardless of which version is bought on PSN.
  15. Thats fair an thank you! @Squirlruler there are also a plethora of books based on the Silent Hill series as a whole, but I am curious if you think it counts since they don't spin off of SH3 specifically.
  16. Silent Hill 3 (awesome choice btw) did had a movie specifically based on it (Silent Hill: Revelation) but you gotta check with the @Squirlruler if it counts.
  17. I got that on the normal and the shredder stage, wasn't even trying for it
  18. I just ran into the exact same issue . Was wondering if i have to wipe save n replay up to the chapter with orbs i need again . Something glitchy since it said randomly i collected them all and gave me a trophy when i was still missing at least one in the golden city .
  19. I have a felling that Battlefield 3 will be the next Battlefield game on the chopping block with the low player count. When servers go, the PC version will be affected badly since the multiplayer there runs on Battlelog. As for PS3 and Xbox 360, I would advise grabbing the trophies/achievements while you can.
  20. Is there any indication people actually complained about this, or did Sony just see random tweets about it and smash the panic button? As a non-American I had no fucking clue what 'Hard R' was even referencing until I looked it up.
  21. Technically it’s just luck that stops you and then technically the rhythm based movement is a bit off-putting too.. and perhaps technically the silly low% restriction RNG, so you’re right in that all 3 technicalities being worth 2 difficulty ratings each probably lower it to about a 4/10 - which is where you can start blaming yourself for the mistakes rather than being completely and overwhelmingly inept at the game. Shame how all that bad RNG had you sink 1k hours into it though.
  22. Nope, they didn't say they wouldn't do it, they don't do it anymore. Also, Cassy, I also have no nostalgia of the original Final Fantasy. As I said, my first FF was FFIV when it was called FF2 on the Super Nintendo, and before that my first RPG was Dragon Warrior IV, which was Dragon Quest IV but they had to call it Warrior because D&D copyrighted "Dragon Quest" for their board game. Yeah, it's confusing. 😛 I did revisit FF1 on an emulator but since I had access to save states it wasn't as punishing for me. I do recall Dragon Warrior IV being punishing, though. This is where Persona 3 got its "companions do random sh** and you can't control them" BS from, the only person you could control was the hero, at least at the end chapter of the game. (This game had chapters where you played as the various companions. Gypsy's Dance is still my favorite BGM. ) Cass, as a Pokemon veteran who has been a fan of the series up to Generation 8, I can tell you that you were right to give Pokemon a pass. Modern Pokemon is not as great as old Pokemon used to be. Generations 3-5 were the Golden Age before they went 3D and started devising these ridiculous battle gimmicks. (To be fair, I do play Scarlet and Violet now and then but I'd like to be reborn in an alternate reality where Game Freak never went 3D with Pokemon and make Generations 6-9 into amazing sprite-based RPGs that survived over time and innovated. Not saying I hate 3D Pokemon, but the battle gimmicks, save Mega Evolution, are dull and stupid. ) Here's hoping that Legends Z-A is somewhat interesting.
  23. Yeah Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom (also published by Kemco) is pretty much the same game.
  24. At least I can say I made it to platinum league at least once 🤣 I'm going to pick God of War 2 PS3
  1. Load more activity