All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have some bad news to share. Sony announced LBP 3 will remain offline indefinitely: “Due to ongoing technical issues which resulted in the LittleBigPlanet™ 3 servers for PlayStation®4 being taken offline temporarily in January 2024, the decision has been made to keep the servers offline indefinitely.” Source: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/
  3. This is the last Far Cry game I need for 100% in every game in the series series and every version, I bought two copies of the game about a year ago then discovered servers had been down for a few months, at this point they are never getting fixed so this is my only chance, fingers crossed it gets approved on PSNP but I doubt it ever will.
  4. I have some bad news to share. Sony announced LBP 3 will remain offline indefinitely: “Due to ongoing technical issues which resulted in the LittleBigPlanet™ 3 servers for PlayStation®4 being taken offline temporarily in January 2024, the decision has been made to keep the servers offline indefinitely.” Source: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/
  5. Ouch, yeah, I can see how you'd get screwed over with your currency being weaker than the USD, then conversion, and then all the tax and fees you pay. It wasn't too bad for me, for x2 of the game it worked out to be, including the shipping: £120.** GBP, so £60.** for one all in. Trust me though, stick to buying direct - you just have to keep a browser tab of the site open and periodically refresh the page, you'll get in at some point and can browser as normal for a decent while. You would have paid less than that. I normally keep a PS5 page open that I often refresh and a PS4 page open that I often refresh.
  6. How is the overall performance? I refunded this game awhile back due to the bugged trophies and poor performance after playing SS4. Any chance that the NA version of SSC finally getting that one trophy fixed?
  7. It's a situation that has been discussed for a while now, and the stance is unlikely to change any time soon - as much as I'd like it to. The only real possibility is PSNP hosting and maintaining a copy of such servers once satisfied with the code and its legitimacy. How likely is it to happen? Not very..
  8. I want to play RE:Verse at some point to earn the trophies. Does this game still have new updates like new characters, skins or events? Or has Capcom completely forgotten it?
  9. Right, here's an update: I got the platinum for Final Fantasy XIII! Final Fantasy XIII First trophy: 18th Oct 2020 Platinum trophy: 14th Apr 2024 Estimated time to completion: ~150h As the first mainline FF game to get a trophy list in this beautiful hobby of ours, it's also the first platinum I've achieved on the series. I started this game back in 2020, right after I got a new PS3 (the previous one died many years ago). I only beat the story back then, not wanting to grind for the platinum... and unfortunately, I forgot to back up my save, so when I decided to get the platinum, that meant starting the whole thing over. But fortunately for me, I liked this game enough for a second playthrough, and I'm really glad I did it. I never got to play FFXIII when it was released, but I was always charmed by its presentation. When I finally got to play it, I was blown away with how beautiful it was (even to this day), having one of the most satisfying combat mechanics of the franchise and a nice, touching story. And the soundtrack is a highlight as well! My only major gripes with this game are the pacing and the sidequests. The amount of backtracking for the sidequests (specifically the ones where I didn't get 5* and forgot to save beforehand) were really annoying, and the same goes for grinding that Adamantortoise all the way beack in Eden. I feel like there were a lot of ideas that didn't make the cut in the final version, and the game feels very incomplete as a result. Still, playing it twice (and reading some of the lore explanations/theories all over the internet) made me appreciate this game more. As for the next PS3 game, I'm holding off on starting a new one for a while. I'm focusing on a couple PS4/PS5 games at the moment, so I may go back to Red Dead Redemption and Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, playing sparingly since there's nothing time consuming that needs to be done in these games. I'll update the original list soon.
  10. I really want to see them do this exact same thing for Oracle of Time/Seasons and the Minish Cap. I feel like those games would be perfect for the same Remake style. I really enjoyed the Remake. I played and beat it after playing it for like a week straight. Haha.
  11. Indie fighting game Sclash coming to PlayStation next month.

12. Two people have already spoken to everyone, but haven't completed the notebook. I am kinda mildly interested in the game, but don't wanna jump in if the trophies are too tedious or broken.
  13. Is there a faster way to get through the "semesters" if you let's say find only one minigame you needed from that group? Or do you have to play through all of them? It seems incredibly tedious and probably dragging out this plat for longer than it really needs to be
  14. I just got Severance Pays—I was missing one for Mr Holiday. I believe there are 2 for each main boss (August/Kolchak/Richter) except for Mr Holiday who has 3. Using a finisher on bosses from a distance (pistol shot) doesn’t count.
  15. The truth is that it surprises me how many people here manage to convince me with such powerful arguments and reasons to leave my Trophy Hunter side behind. And the truth is, I thank all of you guys, you are exceptional. I don't regret having entered this trophy page that hypothetically I am already trying to rehabilitate myself from trophies.
  16. Curious to see how this situation evolves. I'd love to finally be able to grind this one out.
  17. Another fun list I'd like to join, and I think I have all 27 entries covered! Weird Al approves of the number. Anyway, here's my kill list. I tried to find and use some I hadn't seen used yet. # - Defeat Shadows #1, 2, & 3 - Defeat Shadows #1, 2, & 3 (Secret of Mana) A - God Killer – Kill Ares (God of War 2005) B - Buzz Off! – Buzz’s Dungeon: Defeat Buzz (Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon) C – Tri-Headed Triumph – Defeated Cerberus (Final Fantasy XV) D – Dragon Slayer – Defeat the Dragon of the Mountain (God of War 2018) E – Boom Boom Dragoon – Defeat Egg Dragoon (Sonic Generations) F – Fairy King – Defeat the Fairy Boss (Bombing Busters) G – The End of Dr. Wily?! – Turn Gamma to scrap metal and complete Mega Man 3 (Mega Man Legacy Collection) H – Depths Below – Kill Hades (God of War III Remastered) I – The Bigger They Are - Defeated the Invincible Empyrean Sentinel (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) J – Ultimate Weapon – Defeat the Pride and Joy prototype (Final Fantasy VII Remake) K – Sunstone Medal – Defeated Katrina’s Mech using Sunstone Knack (Knack) L – Staying Positive – Defeat Li (Marvel’s Spider-Man) M – Time Paradox – Kill Markarov and complete your mission (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered) N – Ned’s Undead, Baby, Ned’s Undead – Killed Ned. Again. (Borderlands) O – One Who Douses the Inferno - Defeated Onyx with Mercedes (Odin Sphere Leifthrasir) P – Defeated Peach Wilkins - The player has defeated Peach Wilkins (Bioshock) Q – A Change Of Heart – Defeat Captain Qwark on the Deplanetiser (Ratchet & Clank 2016) R – See You at the Party – Defeated Richter (Titanfall 2) S – Clean Up Your Act – Defeat Sasha (inFamous) T – Burnt Toast – Defeat Toasty without getting hit by him (Spyro the Dragon) U – Faithless – Defeat Grand Unifier Raker (Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy) V – Master of Illusion – Defeat Valravn (Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice) W – Decrypted! – Defeat the Dark Web (Borderlands 2) X – You Must Defeat Shen Long - Defeat Xi Wang Mu (Strider) Y – Zeroed Out – Defeat YSLS-Zero (Final Fantasy X-2) Z – Daddy Issues – Defeat Zeus (God of War II)
  18. could have asked around here for help, I have already shipped a few games to my friends abroad.
  19. Nothing really extreme like you guys. I think the most I ever did was have a second coffee and stay up late to get the platinum (When I say late, I mean 9-10pm lol. Because usually when I think I am in for a ll nighter to get a platinum, I end up getting it before 10. Mostly because I play the game during the day so the work is taken care of)
  20. What confuses me: It does only say PS5, but it also says the purchase includes both PSVR and PSVR2 versions?
  21. A few memorable stories I can tell. 1. I wanted to get 100% in LittleBigPlanet when the DLCs were already delisted. I bought a GOTY copy to get MGS DLC, and I was one of the last people to grab a KEY from BestBuy for Pirates Of The Caribbean DLC (I had seen they had the code for a few weeks, just a few days after I bought the code it wasn't available anymore on their website). I also had to borrow an NA copy of the game from a friend. 2. When DIRT 3 was for free in PS+ I created a new PSN account to get a free PS+ trial (I was broke back then don't judge me). I boosted the online trophies, (didn't pay attention to DLC trophies back then at all) and left the game for later. Years later when I started going for 100% instead of simply a plat, I wanted to clean this game up. Boy, was it a pain in the ass. First, it was one of the games that still required an online pass, and because my digital copy came from a random PSN account, I lost access to it. So I had to get the online pass, but it was actually delisted, similar to DLC. Fortunately, DLC was on a GOTY edition so I managed to buy a brand new GOTY, hoping for an online pass but! It was expired and the devs never responded to my support email. So I finished the DLC trophies, but couldn't get the last few online trophies done. A while later a new guy in my work was hired and he turned out to be a PS player. We talked about our games and such, and it turned out he had the game digitally on his console. So I borrowed his console, found a boosting buddy, and got the last trophies done, and it only cost me a good bottle of vodka haha. 3. My 7-year-old brother was grinding miles driven in DLC cars in NFS MW for me when I was at work. 4. I had a PS3 fat, but knew it would die soon so I bought a Slim and also had two consoles from my best friend. I used these consoles to boost as well as just regular online boosting to boost 153 games in about 2.5 years. I managed to boost every single game I was interested in playing, making the plats safe to pop as long as I had the strength to go for the trophies. (hence I have so many games unfinished).
  22. Vanqishd

1.0.1 Patch

The patch with big changes is not out yet. The current patch has minor fixes and buffs (mostly) compared to the version you're at. I think it might be the one where they also introduced multiple languages.
  23. Nothing I list means it's bad, just I have trouble remembering every part of it for one reason or another. FF1, 2 and 3. I just keep forgetting the story, I can remember the characters, the fights, Chaos etc but if I replay the game, I can't remember what to do, in order to advance the story. Saints Row 2022- I liked it, but the story's a little forgettable, and annoying at times. Assassin Creed Origins- I love this game, but I was looking back at some of the screenshots and could not remember who some of the targets Bayek killed were, especially when I see the screenshot lol
  24. Has this been fixed yet? Seems to have a few achievers for the EU versions.
  25. theres a few games that i can't remember outright or vaguely remember Ether One Everyone's Gone to the Rapture (vaguely) Little Red Lie Mass Effect Andromeda (vaguely) Greedfall The spectrum Retreat
  26. I strongly disagree with everyone here saying that this dlc has huge difficulty spikes, it felt the same as the first dlc in terms of difficulty and length. Didn't take more two hours to finish.
  1. Load more activity