All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Devs responded that the game should be digitally crossbuy. I can’t confirm since I own it physically, but they said to let them know if it isn’t and they would contact Sony to fix. YMMV, no guarantees.
  3. You'll have to do a lot more on your own about 10 hrs of exp grind at best spot (need about 20 hrs for skill tree mastery anyway) + Manduin took me about 3/4 hrs of luck to get, you'll also need to take every secret place beat all the enemies there and then transform them it's quite a bit of a grind but nothing too bad
  4. Hi everyone, @PatrickPCRE5 - thanks for the superb guide, I have gotten through this game extremely fast thanks to you and only have the fishing trophy left, but I'm wondering if there has been an update because some things are definitely different. The biggest one is the "Major" trophy. I got that this evening. After completing the "W.M.D." mission, I decided to speak to Captain Sydney in the vain hope that I would be promoted - and I was! I did not complete "Research Recovery", "The Conspiracy's Conclusion ", "First Contact" or "Top Gun". I also found a way to circumvent the bugs in Lieutenant Oswald's missions. If you play in Spiltscreen mode, pick up your alt in a helicopter, then land on a roof of a building where you need to place a Horde Beacon (the only exception is "W.M.D" as they can just climb and stay in the tower).. The alt just stays where nothing can touch it. Make sure the alt has plenty of food and drink (MREs are the best as they cure both hunger and thirst) and keep replacing the gasmask filters on the "W.M.D." mission. Position the alt so you can see the Beacon at all times. That way, if your main dies, the Beacon doesn't despawn and you can carry on the mission where you left off. Even better though, the mission will be marked complete as soon as you kill the last regular Zombie - leaving the Mega Zombie as an optional kill! Doing it this way is ten times better and faster than doing it solo, that damned airport mission drove me crazy and I was sure there was a better way. Sure it makes the framerate drop to nothing and introduces a ton of lag, but even that is ten times better than having to suffer the frustration. I got all the trophies playing in offline mode, so there are no issues there. For the Paragon trophy, I just kept doing Step 1 until I got the trophy, there wasn't any point in doing the additional steps as I was quickly earning +25 reputation. Again, maybe this has been changed? I found a few minor better ways to do other trophies but I will leave others to figure things out as that's half the fun right? I would say that playing with a turbo controller, and preferably a controller capable of autofiring like the Horipad 4 FPS makes this game so much more bearable as you can automate repetitive tasks, semi-AFK or fully AFK (I left the game running all night with an elastic band running forward and autofiring the Cross button to jump to get the "Hiking" trophy). The game never crashed for me once in game, it mainly crashed after I had been playing for a while, saving, exiting to the menu and starting the game up again. It did crash once while I was saving but fortunately the save file wasn't damaged. I've gotten the trophies extremely quickly and efficiently but would say "Hiking" takes much longer than it should - I left it AFKing for eleven hours and only played on the Russia map and had earned a lot of the trophies by that point. Similarly, "Roadtrip" takes much longer, it's only 100km, a helicopter flies at 71kph, so that definitely takes longer than it should as well. As a result I would say this is probably a 35 hour Plat. This one is just for @PatrickPCRE5 - on the guide, none of my trophies are marked in green and I cannot give your guide a rating because the site says I don't own the game! I have the EU version, I'm not sure what the issue is, maybe it's only setup for the NA version?
  5. $7.99 for me; I also own Nexomon digitally.
  6. I think there's a plus sale going around?? Needs stack a couple months when can before next raise.
  7. Hello, Planning on getting the deluxe edition. The dlc give all the avatars, liliputs and accesories or only certain?. I read that liliputs and accesories appear randomly, but all of them?
  8. Yesterday
  9. You might be able to platinum this game....apparently, some people are still earning the mp trophies to this day.
  10. Me too. Worked perfectly like you said!
  11. I am not sure which boss you are talking about, but I can tell you that there is a trial mode where you fight against past bosses available later in your HQ. I do not believe there are any missable chests in the game. A bunch of us on Discord were sweeping every single map again in the end to find our missing chests and we were successful. And NOP, aside from total chest opened, the game doesn't tell you where exactly you missed chests, hence why it was hell for us to find the ones we missed lol. That was just us early players. Y'all will be having a much better time once someone post guides on where everything is.
  12. had to put my dog to sleep, this is worse than finding my uncle passed away on the day of his death.  may have to take a break from the gaming for a few days. just hope life gets better for me (still picking up the pieces).

1. Charizarzar

Charizarzar

So sorry to hear that, pets aren't with us for long enough but I'm sure you gave them a great life.

13. World of Final Fantasy: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/113565-madiun-trade-wff/
  14. My 401st Platinum 🤩 another Turtle game TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES ARCADE: WRATH OF THE MUTANTS
  15. Also, I discovered it carries over into NG+. I was worried that my progress for this trophy would have to be redone, but I only had to give gifts to a handful of people. Your Seeker's Token progress also carries over into NG+ too. I was prepared to download my cloud save to revert back but didn't need to worry about it. Edit: A bit if clarification. Pretty sure affinity for NPCs themselves is reset, but the number of NPCs you need to pop the trophy isn't. So if you had 40 out of 50 for the trophy, you only need to get 10 in NG+ which is easy with handing out wrymslife crystals.
  16. I’m having trouble finding a spot still as well.
  17. Browsing the PS store sales, I found Nexomon + Nexomon Extinction Complete Collection, but the price said free. After going on it, it said £6 something, but after the drop down menu (on the left next to where it says Game followed by the price) it just said download. I downloaded it, launched it, and it’s fully accessible. A few notes that may have zero, some, or all the relevant information: •I own Nexomon digitally (PS4/PS5) but NOT Extinction digitally •I have previously entered the Nexomon Extinction disc but haven’t played it past changing up the settings - it loaded this save data •this download does NOT have the disc logo next to it •the disc application was NOT installed and hadn’t been for a very long time •PS sent me a Thank you for your Purchase email in which it said “Nexomon + Nexomon Extinction Complete Collection - £0.00 Total £0.00” •the regular, singular listing that isn’t part of the bundle, still shows Extinction as £6.39
  18. I'm trying to do Echelon Agent and I just can't get to Level 12 (I think Level 9 might have been the best I've done so far) in Raven Sub Bay. I have to do this with another person and with the online shut down, I have to rely on using a second controller and hide my 2nd player out of harms way as best I can while playing with my main controller but it also means I am down a fourth player and have to rely on the other two AI who are absolutely useless and spend most of the time reviving my 2nd player and getting themselves downed in the process while I have to kill everyone single handed until I'm downed myself. Is there anyway I can beat this solo that doesn't require finding someone IRL to help out?
  19. The L3 trick doesn't always work. This is so stupid.
  20. It just makes getting the “Mirage Master” trophy harder as in order to get the hidden mirage Madiun, you will now need to beat the Sandstalker mini game in less than 20 moves (10 you, 10 enemies). You also have to beat the mini game on the intervention quest (Can’t be achieved in the Twins Room), and you’ll need to beat the battle after the mini game which you’ll want to prepare for with a strong party. The RNG for the mini game is what makes it the more painful, you’re reliant on the RNG gods to get through it. If you’re lucky you could do it first try, or if unlucky it could take you over 20+
  21. Finished Life is Strange 2. What a good Sequel. The Road Trip was something else than the Chaos in Arcadia Bay, still more than glad they do care about the first part and mention his outcome at the end. Hope for a Part 3 from dontnod.
  22. You can calm your nerves as there are many facts (and questions/food for thought) to consider which many people (including myself at times) manage to overlook. • PSN is a unified network across all of its devices. The only “flaw” I have observed is that PS3 trophy collection on the XMB cannot display your earned PS5 trophies. • Sony can shut down any application (PS Home, SingStar, PS Store) but they can’t enter your home and take the Wi-Fi chip out of your PS3 🤷‍♂️ • The PSP store was shut down, but all the content (afaik) remains available on the PS3 store. • Why would Sony go to trouble of creating a new and more secure way to authorize sign-in for PS3 and VITA, and continue FW updates (rhetorical question) to then shut down their entire systems (refer to first point) shortly afterward? • Any PS3 game that is still running online or not running anymore, it’s likely not because of anything besides simple abandonment. • Those concerned with the passing of the PS3 generation should consider shifting focus to games of their interest with particular hardware requirements (sixaxis gyroscope, move wand, ps eye, other proprietary plug-ins) as even if the entire remaining PS3 library was supported on streaming services (already unlikely), not every game can saved in the end. • Remember the Insomniac leak. While obviously it was a deplorable crime that was committed, it revealed that 2 million people still use the PS3. Not that this must influence Sony business decisions (nor should it be new information to them) but it’s meaningful to us, to know we probably pessimistically underestimated the remaining PS3 user base.
  23. I’d have enough for a roster but I’ve gotten several duplicates and NONE of my pulls can play PG or SG lol. So I need at least 4 more, probably 10+ more packs before I actually pull the right positions ha! What are the odds that ~15 players pulled and none are PG or SG! I mean it’ll happen but it’s kind of funny.
  24. Looks like it's identical to the flat version of the game, so using the guide https://psnprofiles.com/guide/16955-madison-trophy-guide should getting the platinum be very easy (hopefully). Hope it's a wonderful port! (Wear your brown pants)
  25. @Rebourne07 Do games listed in this topic count for the Loyalty badge even if difficulty rating changed in the meantime? I was thinking of playing the MGS Collection and wondering if I would replace SMB with MGS 2 for Top Ten if I like it enough. Unfortunately there is no guide on PSNP yet and I would need to find another 10/10 so I was looking at my options.
  1. Load more activity