All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. My best is being first for the platinum of Fights in Tight Spaces. There is only a few achievers anyways, as it's a criminally underplayed game... ...but I was first by a relatively wide margin.
  3. The fact that WB is convinced live service is the way to go forward...no we don't!
  4. I really liked Fallguys when it first came out. Was kinda forced to retire when they moved launchers. So I'll give this a play and even do the trophies if they add any.
  5. This game suuuucks. The input lag is terrible. The game is 50 minutes long and feels like a cheap cash grab after the success of Shredder's Revenge. This game costing $30 is a travesty.
  6. I want to be rated, but dont want to rate😬
  7. I'm doing the same, just watching a truck tied to an anchor spin in circles. Just hope it's actually counting it now because I've driven around for about 15 minutes in different trucks and only one of them counted up mileage. Such a broken game.
  8. 5th platinum achiever for TinTin and the cigars of the pharaoh. Past Cure EU version I was the first with 100% and 1st achiever on a few of the trophies. Still proud of that one 😀
  9. I just did the att, in my new save, which is what I remade the whole game again, the trophy for completing all expeditions, fell as soon as I loaded the game. "Seasoned Explorer" In this save I had also passed 200 KM but the trophy didn't drop, it was around 222 KM. I downloaded the old final Save which had 378 KM also without success. Now I just created a new section and I'm doing the scheme of fixing the car to a tree or anchor and leaving it running for 200 KM in one section. If anyone sees that the progress is not going up and can let you know because on PS4 there is no tracking of the trophy through the menu. I don't know how to explain it well. However, if I'm thinking, for those who had the save from the first update and didn't change anything. it will continue the saved mileage progress from there. But that's what I think. I'll check on the discord server with the people there.
  10. VersusCA

True Gamer

The best way to get these games is to go to single player -> challenges -> pick-up. These challenges are divided by difficulty but actually have one of each type of prize game besides the ascension board. Currently the ball drop can be earned by winning a pick-up challenge on Hall of Fame difficulty. I did it yesterday and the team I faced was not too tough - mostly diamonds and lower, even as my team has a few of the free pink diamonds from the last few months + 3 opals. If you do not want to do a pick-up challenge, the only other place you can currently get ball drops is via unlimited...I would do the pick-up challenge haha.
  11. Well it fixed Seasoned Explorer for me but Globetrotter it did not. Went from 199 to 201km after update and nothing. What garbled mess does "The progress was restorated partially" mean anyway? Anyone else finding the same?
  12. "One for all" can be get in the Wolfpack mode, just need a friend to help you. Ask your friend to kill the target, and there is a chance he will get stun when two targets stay together. Then you can go to wake him up, just 20 times. And most of the multiplayer trophies can be obtained in Wolfpack mode. Let me check tomorrow if other multiplayer mode dead or alive.
  13. What specific Day and Time are you trying to set it for? I'm in the same time zone as you, so you don't need to adjust for different time zones. And are you saying you click the Edit Session button and make changes that don't save? Or that this doesn't match what you originally thought you set it up for?
  14. Finally done with probably the weakest part of Death Stranding.......the story

Granted, I wasn't paying too much attention due to how boring it was, but even with the great presentation and camera angles, the story feels like one of those self-indulgent pieces of writing that think it's so clever and deep than it really is. It's not helped that the cast has to deliver some of these lines as seriously and passively as possible every time an exposition happens. It's not even about the cringe lines like the infamous Mario Beach scene, but more about the script that insists on being so serious with its delivery and message that is more on the nose than a Monster Energy product placement. It reminded me of David Cage and his masturbatory self-indulgent stories like Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls (which the plot of the main character is rather similar to that of Jodie) with how laughable and stupid they can be. The whole thing is boring, the cast feels wasted on a bad script, and some of the twists became obvious way ahead of the reveal. 

The only one who comes unscathed is Mads Mikkelsen, who delivers a great performance and is someone whom I actually cared about in this game. It's a shame that all those scenes come at the late part of the game, but I can see why he was awarded the best performance at the Games Awards of that year, proving he continues to be a great actor who manages to turn a chicken shait into a chicken salad. 

So that means I hate this game, and it's a complete piece of shait? Well, not really. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I will get more into that when I finally platinum the game. All I can say is that don't go for Death Stranding if you are going in for the story.

15. I just played through those chapters on Hard yesterday, and Drake kept doing the animation like he was trying to jump to his right to grab a ledge. He wouldn't aim to shoot or move. I had to finally stop using the analog sticks and use the touchscreen for his movement. That seemed to fix the issue as far as I could tell.
  16. You're a pro in fighting games aren't you? Super Street Fighter IV TWICE SF vs Tekken TWICE, various King of Fighters... As well as GTAIV, Vanquish and some others. Have to give a 10/10. Some of those plats are no joke.
  17. Like many others have stated, there are plenty of small and unpopular games that I've made the leaderboard that still don't even have 50 achievers. I play a lot of niche extreme sports titles and adventure games that don't really have much of an audience outside of me and a select few others. Some highlights: -Surf World Series (18 achievers) -Fall of Light (31 achievers) -Skate Bird (29 achievers) -Knock-knock (14 Vita achievers) -Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bonetown (75 achievers) I find that when a game goes under the radar and also has multiple stacks, the chances are high I'll end up in the first 50. The obnly time I've actively tried to be one of the first achievers was when Cool Boarders dropped last month, I ended up as the 10th achiever on the second day of release.
  18. It's the best game based on the 2012 show in my opinion. Think Turtles in Time, but with the aesthetic of the 2012 show. Turtles in Time is one of the GOATs of the genre, so it's not as good, but it's still a fun time if you are a Turtles fan
  19. SclapVP

True Gamer

Got back on MyTeam now that the holo packs are available and trying to clean up all the trophies left in the game mode. Only missing the ball drop game for the True Gamer trophy, I thought it was the prize for winning salary cap but that's a wheel spin. Anyone know a way to get the ball drop this season? or is waiting for another locker code also an option?
  20. I made that post more as a joke than anything. It seems like a lot of Game Mill games have some kind of trophy bug or another. So it's good to hear this one doesn't.
  21. I've maxed out levels, brought so many items and now have to rely on the weekly coins. I honestly think it's bugged because I've compared my outfits to a friend who has a platinum and I have at least 15 more outfits
  22. I'm the 6th in achieving the platinum trophy for insurgency sandstorm. The last trophy was bugged for months and everyone was waiting for an update to be released to unlock the final trophy. I was luckily one of those early noticers.
  23. Yes, the times posted in the session match my real time (New York, GMT -4). Everything looks right except the sessions not showing in the actual day listing.
  1. Load more activity