All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. idk if you get hangouts if you maxed it but it does stack with new game + . in my 1st playthrough i did not get the trophy but on new game + it popped right after i did my first hangout .
  3. Initiate Completed "The Hand of Sandrakk" Thrada-Kul Completed "Nocea" Gravity-Challenged Rocks Completed "Exile" Backtracker While looking for Thaddeus, returned from Kalthus to the Palathon Just hit my first 'multiple deaths' section. Two strong melee dudes with shields, one sniper, one guy that blinks around the area and some random baddies. And no room to run around. I died a lot. 😛 And only yesterday I found out I could do Immortal difficulty on New Game Plus. Well I'm half way finished so no restart. 😬 Also this game is totally Hexen 4.
  4. Does anyone know how can you unlock the Odd Couture trophy (unlocking 25 items in online mode)? I thought it was the unlocks you get from level ups but it's maxed out at level 50 so there's no more unlocks. And yes, the online experience is absolutely awful. Luckily you can just trophy hunt in a private match with bots.
  5. Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League - 20th Platinum Trophy The Beginning of the End The Ultimate Squad Screenshot When Earned:
  6. I missed this one too. Didn’t found the vortex on time and she left. But she will always return in a couple of days.
  7. Well, looks like the game is dead for good. From the discord chat it seems they don't want to fix the game anymore
  8. Finished my first tier last week! Just hadn't had time to update here. Fully completed with backlog games and also no platinums. 😅 Again, NHL 10 is unobtainable, but had 2 UR trophies and I was able to get my max obtainable % on it, so for the sake of this challenge, that works! Was a lot of fun for a while to go back and play some COD zombies again in Black Ops 2 and 3, but I was also reminded why I kind of grew tired of it after playing hundreds of hours of it in the early 2010s. Just one more COD in my backlog and will probably do Ghosts DLC as part of my Tier 2. Not sure quite yet what else I'm doing for Tier 2. I have a Crash 4 auto-pop to claim at some point, a few more backlog games like Monster Hunter and Payday 2. And some major boost/grinds for DBD and Overwatch. There are some games I haven't started yet as well, like Black Ops Declassified and Skullgirls that I really want to get around to at some point.
  9. There are six different versions of this game, and I noticed that some of them have "fastest achievers" with just a few minutes. Does this have to do with save transfer or something like that? I don't remember a online mode in this game, but maybe if for example you finish the North American PS3 version you can autopop the North American PS4? Anybody know?
  10. The Lord of the Rings : Adventure Card Game Enemy of Shelob Defeat 1,000 Spiders Suicidal Complete 100 Quests despite having 2 Heroes defeated Destroyer Deal 10,000 damage to Enemies
  11. Newest 100% Expand A fun, but tricky puzzle game. All you do is move the little pink squares and try to avoid all the obstacles. You get all the trophies simply by playing through the entire game. It took me a while because some of the levels were so damn frustrating. Still enjoyable for what it is.
  12. Newest 100% Expand A fun, but tricky puzzle game. All you do is move the little pink squares and try to avoid all the obstacles. You get all the trophies simply by playing through the entire game. It took me a while because some of the levels were so damn frustrating. Still enjoyable for what it is.
  13. Okay, I am convinced that this is just a troll thread at this point. TC asks a question, multiple possible reasons are given, TC denies nearly all of them...cause it doesn't feel right to them? And then also attacks others for any and all reasons as well. Rinse and repeat. And now we are arguing about who has too much free time? Huh? People, we are trophy hunters, each and every single one of us engaging with this hobby within a hobby has too much free time that could be better used elsewhere. Get off your pedestal.
  14. Nah I will award the full points, glitch and all 😁 I will update the lists Sunday though. Congrats!
  15. Attacking? If you feel attacked it's your problem and I really don't know what your goal is. Of course 200 OR 500 platinums ARE a lot but if you compare it to how long trophies exist it's nothing this is what I mean and you say because of 500 platinums I wasted my life? I'm not a trophy hunter or completionist I just love video games that's it. A hobby is a hobby so it's not a waste of time and If I enjoyed the games I platinumed it's not a waste of time. Of course there were a few games were I would say I didn't enjoyed it but this is normal. You sound like every game which I have platinumed is a shovelware but at the in the end idc what you think about my profile. I play video games for me. and no, of course you can talk and write about stuff on a forum but I see it a lot. People complain about trophy xy on psnlrofiles instead of give these challenges a chance and get better and unlock these Trophies or just moving on. You wonder why other people don't have so much plats? Because THEY DON'T CARE. They don't play with a video guide. Don't wanna collect every collectibles, do several playthrough yadda yadda. If you only aim for platinum trophies 40 is "quick". I don't judge and compare myself to anyone. Idc about these stuff and btw. You have the answer for your own question. I only get 3-4 hours of free time on the weekdays and other people have more time and platinumed it. Maybe some hardcore Ff fans idk. I didn't play this game and If I wanna play it I will play it for the story and move on an That's it I don't have more to say. Have a great day and good luck on your FF Rebirth platinum journey.
  16. Today
  17. To whomever was recommending Geometric Sniper on the Status Updates... ur right, game is pretty neat.

Struggled quite a bit on the Find mode tho, lol

18. Just got it and am just doing one of the first side quests Just trigger infinite ammo and shoot everything and it will pop eventually
  19. Oops, totally forgot that we get 2 double point games so put the other one down as Octopath Travelers 2 Hoping to get 2/3 done this year. 😅
  20. Easy If you Just Put the dodge Ring on .....No need to lvl Up. Working even in FF mode.
  21. Backlog is not in my vocabulary. I look for a game to play if the game am playing is nearly done. Theres still hope, there are posts here that can help to change you!
  22. Arcade Archives: Emeraldia (PS4) - Namco's falling tile puzzler with color matching. This isn't just 3 in a row, but you have to crack a block by landing another same color one on top of it. Cracking a block twice crushes it and takes out any other adjacent ones of its color. You can set off some good chain reactions similar to Klax or Columns. The Talos Primciple 2 (PC) - A sequel to Croteam's puzzle game. They've switched over to Unreal 5 instead of Serious Engine 4 for this one, and it looks great. Worth the $30.
  23. Then it could be already delisted. My console is broken so i can't check the store by myself:/
  24. Overdue for a check-in. Been making good progress and have 3/5 done on my second tier. My goal for the year was 2 tiers total and it's looking like I'll do that easily before the halfway point. 1. The Forest (3.6%) 2. The Last Guardian (3%, Bounty) 3. Hundred Days (3.6%) 4. XCOM2 (0.9%, Bounty) 💯 5. Riders Republic (4.5%) The Forest -- Survival game with strong horror vibes. Like most survival games, it's only really difficult for the first few hours (or in this case, until you figure out how to cheese the hilariously bad enemy AI). I think it's only UR due to a couple trophies that you really need to go out of your way to get: one requires you to just run around blowing up trees for 2 hours, and the other requires you to survive until day 100. (I played really slow, and had done everything there is to do by day 60. The rest was mostly just leaving the console idling.) Riders Republic -- This one got bumped up to the top of my backlog when I realized I have to finish anything with multiplayer trophies before my Plus runs out later this year. I didn't even realize it was UR, so that was a nice surprise. Anyway, this was kind of disappointing compared to its predecessor, Steep. Steep has a mostly pretty mellow vibe and a great trophy list that is focused on completing difficult challenges. RR, on the other hand, pivoted hard to a "zanier" vibe (with some of the cringiest NPCs you will ever meet) and abandoned the challenges in favor of grinds (do 100 of this, 50 of that, etc.) It made for a much less satisfying platinum, but thankfully the base gameplay is still a lot of fun. XCOM2 -- There seem to be two types of people who platinum this: those who say it is a tedious nightmare that gave them trophy PTSD.... and those of us who cheated. Yep, I used the "always your turn" glitch to cheese all of the game's hardest trophies. I generally prefer to earn my trophies, but I gotta be honest: I like this game, but not nearly enough to grind through and bash my head against the harder difficulties. The game itself is slow and frustrating by design, and if you add how horrible the console port is on top of that... well, it's easy to understand why legit players get PTSD from it. Also, while it's still a major slog even with the exploit, it's nowhere near being worth its 50 point bounty, so I won't be offended if you don't wanna award the points, @Copanele. Tier 1:
  1. Load more activity