All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Has the game been patched to disable trophies with the cheats? I havent installed it yet
  3. A friend did race it gave him 10k rp every round. It was a community job/event I guess. I did another community job and made close to 400k AFK every 3,5 hours
  4. is this game free? can I donwload it on psn Japan?
  5. The Skull Man is about a reporter named Hayato that goes to investigate a town under lockdown with other mysterious rumors with the main one being the titled Skull Man. With him is a photographer named Kiriko that is also investigating for her own reasons that are revealed halfway through. Despite the title it wasn't as dark as I was expecting it to be and with Hayato and Kiriko it's on the humorous side but I thought they evened the tone out well enough. It's got an interesting mystery to it and I think Hayato and Kiriko were funny and interesting characters. Kiriko gets extra points for being energetic and having some cute moments where she's playing with the kids at the orphanage they visit. It's only 13 episodes but it's short and sweet. Initially I was kind of put off by how strange it gets near the end but I then found out that the reason it does is because apparently this series ties in to both Kamen Rider and Cyborg 009. I don't know much about Kamen Rider other than it's also popular but I remember seeing at least some of or perhaps one adaptation of Cyborg 009 on Toonami back in the day and I remember liking it, so it was cool knowing that this and that was connected.
  6. No problem, I'm sorry I couldn't help 🙂
  7. Holy shit, I bought them all on a sale September 7th last year, a week before. If it's any consolation, all the games are buggy and one of them is impossible to complete
  8. I'll join. Going with Life is Strange 2, been too lazy to boot it up and start the story.
  9. Today
  10. I'm about half way done with these, but my question is that they almost always populate in the Condition category. It takes me forever to find a single order that is a time based premium delivery for example. There there something I'm missing? To some of the criteria simply spawn less frequently than others?
  11. Nice way of doing a giveaway. Thanks for doing this. I was thinking about going with Children of Morta, but then I saw that Last Stop is leaving PS+ soon, so I guess I'm going to go with that since I want to play it before it is removed.
  12. Oh, that is a shame, I was just going through my trophy list when I remembered I had to buy some of these I had pending. Went to check them on the the store and they're not there anymore. I completed Joe & Mac, Two Crude Dudes, and Bad Dudes. Couldn't buy the other three 😔, damn. Thanks for the info, guys.
  13. Thanks. that worked. I had to turn the number down even further than 2490. But thanks again.
  14. Which enemies would you recommend to grind, and where are they located?
  15. Sanity? It’s not even that long u should try rdr 2 🙃
  16. I got back on today and got the platinum. I never actually tried the space game b4 the patch but i did do it in a couple hrs. Normal mode I one tried but hard mode I did struggle for a minute bcuz lvl 4 and 6 gets annoying but I prevailed
  17. I think 100 hours only for side content. Basically you Need to do everything at 100% if you want the Platinum.
  18. Thank you so much @Musashiden777 God bless you, Great Guide 👍
  19. Banned for being from Pennsylvannia.
  20. I was planning to do Last Stop soon anyway! Thanks for doing this
  21. Following. I like the layout
  22. I get the same error code 800236AB or 80022F10 when I try to activate video on the system.
  23. I just did the same! I lowered their health bars and swapped to Armaggedon when they were at like 1% of their healthbar left, and it counted for the trophy
  24. Banned for running an illegal gambling ring in your basement.
  25. Currently Going For 2 Platinums

Batman: Arkham Cit6 (PS3) Challenge Maps & Side quest on New Game+

MLB The Show 21 (PS4) Reaching MLB Rank in RTTS

26. Really nice idea. Thanks for this giveaway. I will play Dishonored: Death of the Outsider.
  27. Hey All, I am making this thread to keep track and review the games I have completed and earned the platinum of. I just finished my first year trophy hunting and am having a good time . I play alot of shorter Indie titles while playing seasonal ARPG’s. My goals for 2024 are to try to make time to play longer games and have fun . Im trying to work through my backlog of games but always new games i also want to play . Too many games not enough time . ( will post my backlog list in this tread later if anyone wants to see it to recommend games from it to put ahead of others in priority) Currently I’m at 93 Platinums and 104 completed Games Currently playing : Horizon Zero Dawn and Dave the Diver . Below will be brief summaries of games i played by year . Ranking Explanations are as followed : Epic : These are the games that were great to play through and highly recommend. My absolute favourite gaming experiences on PlayStation. Fantastic: These games are better than average just did not have as much of an impact on me as my favourites. Good: These games were still great but possibly not as fun due to grindy / not fun trophies. Okay : .These games are mediocre, not great in terms of either gameplay or their platinum experience. Not my Cup of Tea: This category is for games that I personally did not really enjoy. Cheesy : easy cheesy grubby plats .I am not embarrassed i have few of these but trying to stay away from them now (White are seasonal ARPG’s . Not rating them as quality goes up and diwn depending on seasonal content. ) If you want a Longer in depth review of any of these. Just leave a comment on which ones you would like to know more about . Platinums by Year 2023 2024
  1. Load more activity