All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Agree. Just completed BoF with few tries, but I spent a lot of time on TBAH in the past days, so most of the rounds were a breeze. Zack is not that bad as a support, so the challenge was definitely not as bas as expected. Last round keep manawall up, block and abuse aeroga and to be safe use Phoenix and cast reraise when available. Optinoob for president!!
  3. Not seeming to find any online games. anyone want to pair up to knock this trophy out?
  4. Got it first try on sanctum of wrath as a survivor after being hooked once and we had one generator complete. Looks like the only question is if multiple people can pop it in one the same match or not.
  5. Yes, because it's getting a dedicated PS5 stack but it's unknown if there will be cross-save or any form of auto-pop.
  6. djb5f

True Gamer

thanks for posting this, I was wondering myself.
  7. I didn’t see it just written out anywhere on the Internet, and all the videos in all the guides I checked are wrong, so here it is… the correct fuse order to abandon that 4th passenger in level 9: Middle fuse (1st green) > Left (1st gate) Left fuse (2nd green) > Right (2nd gate) Left (3rd gate) > Left (4th gate) > Middle (last gate)
  8. MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Sucker Punch Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies. (Single-Player)
  9. I'm gonna say no to this, iirc you make sushi in Dave the Diver right? If so, yeah I don't think it fits.
  10. You know I'm in this year too. I already told you that you were gonna cause me to get a panic attack playing Subnautica. Just because I know it's the question on people's mind's with it being very popular at the moment, will Dave the Diver count, I doubt it since you said no fishing games, but let's check early.
  11. Thanks. Yeah I assumed it was a known thing. Just wanted to get it out there.
  12. Maybe you can get it somewhere for the price you sold it.
  13. When I initially saw this, I thought blue, not light blue, but I could see an argument for light blue if your regular blue is a deeper blue.
  14. I have the same problem today. I will update if i find a solution
  15. Hey everyone! As you can probably see, this is posted early, but this is for a very good reason: we're switching things up again! Here's the big stuff to remember this year: I am switching the theme and company I am donating to. This year is water themed, so instead of playing games solely based on having an animal in them you'll be picking water based games or games with water levels. I think this will allow for a bit more variety and less weird borderline cases like previous years have had. See above if you need more clarity on what counts and doesn't count. There's a way to up how many votes you're allowed! Your limit is usually ten votes, but this year you can get up to thirteen votes! This is possible by finishing up to three games on World Ocean Day, June 8th, your own timezone. The best way to figure out if a game counts is to determine if it's possible to swim in the level if you were physically there yourself. This does mean that ice levels do not count despite ice being made of water, but I think you guys can manage that And finally I do have one big announcement to make in regards to Gaming For The Animals: I have decided that this will be my last year hosting the event. I have enjoyed GFTA a lot, but I feel like it's time for me personally to move on. That being said, if someone here wants to host next year that's fine! Please PM me if you're interested in maybe taking over next year.
  16. I just can't deny an event focused on animals. Sign me up once again! Really liked the changes made, it is interesting to relate the ocean day with the water levels.
  17. I've done this a few times but mostly with smaller or more obscure games that not a lot of people are playing, however I am the FIRST person to achieve a trophy that 84000+ people have also achieved 😎: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4126-final-fantasy-vii/32-failure-is-an-option
  18. Having the same issue. I deleted my save files, uninstalled and reinstalled offline with no patch. Going to see if I can get it this way. Won't work for digital even if it does tho
  19. Don't worry about getting flagged, that's just how this trophy works. You don't have to beat the entire game two times for it to pop, just defeat the final boss, Saren, twice.
  20. I know this thread is old AF but hopefully someone can help. Do the trophies for the individual tables also save between PS3 and Vita? It's good to know your stats carry over because I'm thinking about downloading the Vita version to help grind out May The Force Be With You on my breaks at work, but I don't want to have a second incomplete list
  21. Can confirm that a lot of first achievers on games are reviewers/guide writers, I know this because I used to write guides for a different trophy guide website. Its very hard to get 1st on any game but I have a few. Duck Dynasty (PS3) CyberHive (NA) Cooking Mama Cookstar (PS4) Steam Tactics (EU) I've had top 10 on a ton of games, indie games that aren't cheap $5 or less platinum's and/or take more than 10ish hours to complete are a very easy way to get first 10s in games. Most of the top leaderboard peeps avoid them for taking too long and most normal gamers/trophy hunters avoid them for cost and/or how crappy the game is. Odd JRPGs are great for this as well.
  22. Okay. Just got meal of honour for beating the game. Going through dialogue quickly because I want to get to bed. Council asks who I want to join them.and I select anderson (obviously) Skipping dialogue with square I accidently change my mind and say udine is worthy (he's not, he's a piece of shit) I go oh shit and close game, re open and have to do last fight again. Once saren dies the 2nd time long service medal pops. I'm sure this is known about already, if not then I'm just trying to get in front of the inevitable flag.
  23. Welcome back, animal lovers, to another year of Gaming for the Animals! But this year we're gonna be switching it up a bit, so I ask that you please read the rules thoroughly. Here's a rundown of how this event works: I am yet again looking to symbolically adopt an animal, but it's up to you guys to help me decide which one! How are you gonna do that? By platting some games! In previous years the goal was to plat games that featured animals, but this year I want you to platinum games that have a water level in it! This is how the event will go: every completed game counts for one vote towards the animal we will (symbolically) adopt. You do not have to donate anything to participate in this event, I will be the one paying for the adoption kit at the end of the allotted time. You may ask: what's in it for me? Well not only will you get to have input on how I spend money, but if you complete three games you'll get a nifty badge to show that you participated! Start Date: May 21st (your own timezone) World Ocean Day: June 8th (extra vote day, see below!) End Date: July 30th, midnight (also your own timezone) Animal choices here! (Deadline to vote for a new animal is July 23rd) Current Standings: x Questions? Maybe the FAQ below will answer them. (If not just comment here!) Examples of levels and games that do count: Final Fantasy X Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and 3 (Atlantica levels in 1 and 2, Port Royal in 2 and 3) Beyond Blue, Abzu, Subautica, any game that is almost always underwater Sonic games (Adventure's Emerald Coast, 1's Labyrinth Zone, CD's Tidal Tempest, 3's Hydrocity Zone, Adventure 2's Aquatic Mine, Colors' Aquatic Park, etc) Alice: Madness Returns (Deluded Depths) Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves (Dead Men Tell No Tales) Bioshock 1 and 2 Spongebob Squarepants games Tchia Lake The big things to consider this year are as follows: could I physically swim in the water if this was real life? Is the water habitable or is it too dirty? Participants:
  24. What do you guys think about this one? Light blue seems right to me but, when I put it on the card, the dark tones stand out.
  25. snapmaps are now working again :]
  1. Load more activity