All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Soulcalibur 5
  3. This really is a great game, good call Mcbeanstr.
  4. Borderlands 2
  5. Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  6. After taking over a week off from the challenge, I'm back with a new update. Marvel's Spider-Man-32=>37% Afrika Citizens of Earth Dragon Sinker Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Shakedown Hawaii Super Neptunia RPG (currently unreleased) Did a number of side missions and the shit is about to hit the fan. I'm almost at the end of act 2 now. One more mission to go, but decided to call it a night with the game.
  7. I'd rather have a ps3 then any xbox products.
  8. anyone know requirements for "Army of the Night" trophy? i guessed a NG+ but sounds of it it isnt..
  9. You'd be better of just getting 2 GOTY edition for like £10 or however cheap it is these days.
  10. The last time the WWE did a PPV in Seattle and I skipped it, Bret Hart (my all-time favorite) showed up. My heart kind of broke, but it was cool because I saw him dozens of times when I was a kid and he was tagging with The Anvil. The last RAW I went to in Key Arena was when Daniel Bryan retired, that would have been something I would have regretted missing 'till I go in the ground, even though he eventually came back. When I decided to pass on Stomping Ground I never looked back or thought twice, WWE's in the toilet and I don't really wanna pay that much money to go see something that I probably wouldn't really enjoy. Now I'm starting to get that sinking feeling that skipping Stomping Ground is going to mean not seeing Bray/The fiend debut live... which will certainly go down as a huge regret. Here's to hoping they'll wait to SummerSlam.
  11. Roses are red Violets are blue I f*cking hate you Killing Floor 2
  12. Kratos and Asura. The sheer chaos those two can come up with...
  13. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-27486-Life-is-Strange-2-Episode-3-5-Release-Dates-Revealed--Next-Episode-Out-in-May.html
  14. Air conditioning, otherwise my head boils Hot coffee? Or Iced Coffee.
  15. yep, the 1500 wickets trophy glitched on me.
  16. reboot popular movie
  17. Played on 360, really is a unique game and I loved it.
  18. No thanks. I'd rather actually play the game legit.
  19. No Have you ever stolen cigarettes from a parent? obviously when younger.
  20. These'd be my newest games In case you can't see it well enough, the one without cover is Mugen Souls Z. And I got Just Cause 2, Resident evil & Drakengard 3 from the PS Store Sales
  21. I know there's a game called God Hand (I think) for the PS2. Is this game you mention related to God Hand? Indeed. Even if the game tried to copy GoW, it still had its epic moments.
  22. The Liar Princess and Blind Prince -- does anyone know where I can buy a physical copy of this game for the PS4 (NA or EU Versions) at a reasonable price? I'm only finding physical copies of it at double the retail price, or the JP or AS version (wouldn't mind this if I knew the language)...

1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. eigen-space

eigen-space

@Helmet_time, yeah, it was and I didn't realize it was exclusive (I thought NISA was selling a collectors edition and that there would also be a standard edition... which was a bad assumption). Wasn't up for increasing my backlog when it was in stock as I wasn't gaming at the time, so I didn't order it...
      Trying to find it for a more reasonable price before paying double for it on eBay...

@hugglebunn-e, good to know-- I've only seen it as low as $70 + shipping. I tried offering someone $45 for a copy, but it got rejected.

3. hugglebunn-e

hugglebunn-e

There is a copy on sale right now on eBay for 56. Probably the best deal you will find. Too expensive for me personally.

4. eigen-space

eigen-space

@hugglebunn-e, don't know how I missed that particular listing! Thank you for double checking! That isn't such an unreasonable price :)

23. Killing Floor 2 back to 100% for the final time. ...Don't kill the dream, damn it! 

1. snakebit10

snakebit10

We hope it's the final time.

1. Load more activity