• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. For the people who can't reply on this topic; it's been moved to the "giveaway" section ,which requires you to have 25 forum posts. Just send me a DM or reach out on twitter (@KnoefNL) and i'll add you on here
  3. madbuk, Drive on the wrong side of the road for 547 yards
  4. Hello everyone, if you want help to get the band trophies you can add me on the PSN and send me a message to tell me that you come for WoR.
  5. Hooked up my old PS1 and been playing Digimon world 3. I loved this game as a kid (still do). After all the stuff I been through these past few months. It's nice not to worry about trophies or anything and just relax playing a old game.

6. Yes, they both were when we lived in an area where we had reliable high speed. Early 2015 is when we moved where we are now. I managed a few difficult online trophies after that, but we had cellphone hotspots that were too expensive to keep up with so we had to switch to something else. Satellite or dial up are literally the only other options, and the ping on the satellite is like 600 to 900 most of the time. It's why you probably will notice most of the games I've played since 2015-16 tend to be light on the online features.
  7. Challenge Champion Complete all of Challenge Mode.
  8. Haha I wish. I am seriously shit at fighting games
  9. aCCzTaurin - Snakechaser
  10. this is a port and yes port i dont care what anyone says its a port its a reskin of the old game with some of the old glitched trophies that they never fixed and never will they ignore to your comments about fixing the trophies in thier stream they just put out new content which they want you to buy they just want your $ they know the game is broken they dont care because they actually hav to spend money to fix it
  11. DreddPirateRobb - Unbound
  12. Friends in Strange Places You befriended both crab people and gnomes. Make it Rain! You've spent $500.
  13. I think you can check them in "CHALLENGES" in the MAIN MENU
  14. Didn't see a post like this and thought it was kinda fun. For example I am: Exairesi, Scout of the Morannon *interesting tidbit, my first trophy was due to a glitch in the game, I ran around for like 4 hours without realizing I could not progress in the game.
  15. Count me in if it includes a new trophy list, but the added tosh is just endless consumerism on an ending planet.
  16. I also just completed Drowning and Planet Rix-13. I'd like Awesome Pea NA code.
  17. i thought you were joking, lol
  18. Same for me, I was playing in French but I couldn't pass the mission where you have to make your first jump with the Outrunner without crashing. Put the game in English and it worked flawlessly. Go figure...
  19. Cloudberry Kingdom: Main story done, not sure whether to just leave it at that or go for "Shenanigans" xD 

1. lordguwa

lordguwa

0.10% ultra rare. so much to gain but it will drive you insane :( i would try a few times before abandoning it or until one has had enough.

20. Random, but I did Spiderman NG+ yesterday. Good game, and "Ultimate" difficulty is a joke, but still doesn't warrant NG+ trophies post launch IMO.
  21. Please get DMC5 for realzies, it needs more sales so I can get more pure action games
  22. You created a similar topic last year and sort of got an answer
  23. This is perfect for me, someone that couldn't even plat Tekken 7.
  1. Load more activity