All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Rebourne07 Do games listed on this topic count for the Loyalty badge even if difficulty rating changed in the meantime? I was thinking of playing the MGS Collection and wondering if I would replace SMB with MGS 2 for Top Ten if I like it enough. Unfortunately there is no guide on PSNP yet and I would need to find another 10/10 so I was looking at my options.
  3. Gloomhaven has a paid dlc that doesn't seem to be included in the disc version. The dlc is included in the gold edition but that appears to be digital only. Shame about Arkham Horror, it seems to be one of the best of their games. The article Lord_Bane999 posted mentioned the deadline to repay the debt to be February 2025. They could be delisted then, or maybe not. Or maybe a bit earlier than that. Better get them soon if you are interested (though there are still many months to go before it's 2025). https://psprices.com/region-es/game/4568171/arkham-horror-mothers-embrace When looking at the sale pattern here, one could guess it should go on sale at the end of this month or in May. (It's been on sale for the NA store at the same dates).
  4. I would assume it's gonna control the same. This game was originally released on Saturn so unless this new port added new control options it's probably gonna be the same.
  5. I had No Idea that leveling luck could be this Bad so of course i Put Points in luck (27) Not knowing how Bad IT can screw you over... Farmed PBS for 6 hours i even Jumped the Cliff Like 10 Times extra in human Form Just to make Sure and.. nothing! Then i decided to start a new character After Reading about how Bad luck is for Farming PBS so i rushed to Flame lurker duplicated a bunch of Souls Power leveled Beat 4-1 went Back to the Spot and got the pure Bladestone on the very first kill lol .... Took me 15 Kills to get a BS chunk though lmao.. got the Trophy and went Back to my other character. Long Story short. Do. Not.put.a.single.point.in. LUCK ever!!!
  6. You haven't even touch the game so you're another one of those people making assumptions over something you've never even tested yourself. Thanks to RNG you have a lot of stuff to be played the boss order needs to be decent, get a decent floor with a reasonable miniboss, and avoid any slipups from the disadvantages for the characters. Monk was really the only difficult character so now he's reworked it's so much more doable pulling it off. That wouldn't be necessary. Besides the forums for Crypt is so dry, so many cowards don't even want to reply. Heck the forum has sometimes went months without a single new reply. Luck comes a lot into play for this game so the difficulty is somewhat still existed. But if you simply throw out the luck aspect its not difficult at all. Also, there are literally only two characters with ways that it can be your fault which are very manageable downsides nowadays so most likely the games aspects will take you down.
  7. In the Ps4 version, the Globetrotter doesn't appear for me, I left a save with 198km because I lost the Explorer, even going beyond the 205 mentioned above, and trying a few times. In the Ps5 version it fell with 194km.
  8. did you try talking to the vessel through the camera system?
  9. It does not, once the second character jumps in the others will be KO by default, so this will only work once.
  10. 100% Raji : an ancient  epic 

(no platinum unfortunately )

spacer.png

This game was enjoyable. I thought the combat would be harder however. The environmental details and storytelling was really good . One thing i did not enjoy was not being able to control the camera angle, but i got used to it by the end . Also some of the jumps you make in the game are annoying. Angle yourself tiny bit off and you will fall . One thing to note  is  i had a bug of some sort to do with the orbs you collect. The trophy for collecting them all unlocked when i hadnt collected them all requiring me to wipe save and replay the story to get two trophies for orb collecting i couldnt do through character select. So if you play this make sure you get all orbs in a section before moving forward or risk having same issue .  Overall  id say its worth a play through as its short . 

11. I don't follow leakers but to this guys credit, I saw this on r/gamingleaksandrumours
  12. I've managed all of the levels on hard apart from Dimension X, its so hard to avoid the guns and they just drain your health
  13. Is there a convenient list of quests that are necessary to do for the oculi? I’d like to explore and find them myself, but hate questing in this game so if there’s just a shortlist somewhere of necessary ones for me to breeze through before I can go back to exploring for fun, that’d be great.
  14. Me and my partner enjoyed playing this over the course of the last two evenings. It’s very similar to the London episode so if you played that previously it works pretty much the same. Very nice chill game and recommend picking it up if you’re into any of the others in the series, or just fancy something a bit relaxing and not too hard (although saying that we had difficulty finding one or two of the kitties on the bonus levels!) Big thanks to @Leesider for a code for the game ☺️
  15. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/13428-エターナル エターナル now has an official English title and English-language trophy list as "Eternal Kingdom Battle Peak". For some, frankly unfathomable, reason, this game's forum here on PSNP is called "ETURNAL the MMORPG", which is not only weird, searching the games on PSNP for Eturnal also doesn't even give this game as a result, giving only Returnal instead (neither does looking for MMORPG). Plus, even the Japanese thumbnail for the game spells Eternal in English and the usual way. Either way, time for a rescan, I think.
  16. Also they took only two years between Rescue Mission and Playroom, so this one should be bigger considering it's been almost four years of development. Unless they are doing Astro Online: Battle Royale - We are closing in 5 months Edition
  17. Yep I have him as part of my team currently. He's pretty good at the start. I was trying to switch monsters using the roost courier thing and my game locked up so I haven't really been able to try out any other guys past the first eight I got. Thankfully the whale is one of them as his fin slap hurts.
  18. How much does this lengthen the grind?
  19. Having to wait till the 26th in Australia to play this is annoying 🤣 I have a 4 day weekend I was planning to sink into the game now one days basically gonna be wasted straight up 😩
  20. Yes but be careful, because the large arenas can be quite buggy at times (especially on the PS4) so backup your saves before each attempt. Above all else though, read through the various threads in this forum, about how to avoid/reduce the horrendous stability problems the Large Arenas have in general and the Angelic Ruins in particular.
  21. Today
  22. I have encountered a glitch where the boss of World 8 doesn't show the "70/70" Health Bar below and is unkillable, which prevents me from unlocking the "Boss 8 defeated" trophy. I have unlocked the rest of the trophies. I have tried deleting everything (game + save) and starting over and completing the game in one sitting, but nothing seems to work and I still can't defeat Boss 8. What else can I do? Any ideas would be appreciated...
  1. Load more activity