All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Here's one for April GraviFire • NA All 16 Trophies 18th April 2024 • Platinum in 2 years, 1 month
  3. My first shmup. Really underrated game. Gorgeous art design and dynamic gameplay, that's all that good 2D game requires. The only downside is difficulty of 100% completion. Next shmup I'll try my hand at will be Thexder Neo.
  4. It pops from buying things from the shop for gold or silver coins....the shop is in the top left of the online pregame lobby.
  5. Good point, I completely missed the wording requirement. Will see if I have something else as a replacement. I picked her because to be fair I punched the living snot out of X'Tabay 😆
  6. Ive read a post on other site for the xbox version stating a developer menu for cheats that dont disable achievements. This works for playstation too? anyone knows? this is the post. "This method utilises the ingame developer cheat mode and allows you to complete everything in about 6-8 hours by using cheats that don't disable achievements. To activate developer mode, just plug a usb keyboard into your xbox and type thisisnotsupported on the options screen. A popup will show you that dev mode is enabled and a new menu item called DEV will appear. In that menu, you can click on the options to unlock all levels and challenges which will allow you to see all badge requirements from the start. During a level, just press the following buttons to use these cheats: Enable Immortality: + Disable Immortality: + Enable Invisibility: + Disable Invisibility: + Teleport to cursor: + Kill the target under the cursor: + Credit to RAILBAIT for posting the method for the Windows 10 version. I just discovered it also works on the xbox version."
  7. ‘Fallout’ Renewed for Second Season at Amazon

It's among the top three most-watched shows on Prime Video, so no surprise at the renewal.

There's just too much good TV these days, so I haven't gotten to watching it myself, but I'll get to it next month.

8. PS5: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 😪 just gotta finish grinding out the XP (incredibly boring, even playing with friends gets repetitive and humdrum 🫠) PS4: Butcher lots of fun with this one, really didn't expect to like it as much as I do with the art style the gameplay is incredibly fast and action-packed - definitely recommend PS3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC (all three of them) base game is done sans one trophy want to finish all the DLC and then pop the platinum and 100% at the same time
  9. Thank you very much. This has got to be the most useful line I've read up to this point in afk'ing this game. I also discovered that iphone is a piece of trash. 3 hours to try to find a free autoclicker, yet when I get my old samsung, I find a free autoclicker from the first try.
  10. I know you defeat this boss in combat, but the rules say the verb in the description must be combative, like "defeat", "beat", or "kill." "Redeem" is an act of forgiveness which is not in the spirit of the challenge. It's all about violence.
  11. I wouldn't mind this happening again right about now...
  12. Well just finished Resistance: Retribution idk how to feel about it. Its not a bad game the story keeps you hooked.

The only thing id complain about is the cliche ending kinda saw that from a mile away

Is it bad to say i also dont see why the game had so much hype behind it??

I mean i did get the plat for it as well haha

13. I actually think they aren't bugged and it might be a difficulty thing. The bots get stupid good at harder difficulties, and as you have to unlock Grand Master by beating Master, I think it's actually just difficult For the Online with a buddy, I believe it means play with two people on one console, which would mean you'd have to find two other souls playing duos on this game, and I can already say that finding another soul period isn't easy. So in conclusion, it appears to be rare and not up to any sort of bug. I will see though, if I unlock Grand Master and beat it, I'll come back here with the results.
  14. At first thanks a lot for your guide and second. Do you know If I can prepare "Momo's Secret"? I wanna unlock this trophy as a trophy milestone.
  15. Woke up from a nightmare just now. Only got 2 hours if sleep in. I'm pissed.

1. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

That sucks. Try to go back to sleep?

2. Dry
  16. Newest 100% is Expand. It's a fun, but tricky puzzle game. However, it has one of the plainest trophies you've ever seen for finishing the last part of the game.

10Lf9d523.png

17. Today
  18. Willing to try this - I was a big fan of Persona Q2 and these games are the closest I'll ever get to the Etrian Odyssey vibe.
  19. idk if you get hangouts if you maxed it but it does stack with new game + . in my 1st playthrough i did not get the trophy but on new game + it popped right after i did my first hangout .
  20. Initiate Completed "The Hand of Sandrakk" Thrada-Kul Completed "Nocea" Gravity-Challenged Rocks Completed "Exile" Backtracker While looking for Thaddeus, returned from Kalthus to the Palathon Just hit my first 'multiple deaths' section. Two strong melee dudes with shields, one sniper, one guy that blinks around the area and some random baddies. And no room to run around. I died a lot. 😛 And only yesterday I found out I could do Immortal difficulty on New Game Plus. Well I'm half way finished so no restart. 😬 Also this game is totally Hexen 4.
  21. Does anyone know how can you unlock the Odd Couture trophy (unlocking 25 items in online mode)? I thought it was the unlocks you get from level ups but it's maxed out at level 50 so there's no more unlocks. And yes, the online experience is absolutely awful. Luckily you can just trophy hunt in a private match with bots.
  22. Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League - 20th Platinum Trophy The Beginning of the End The Ultimate Squad Screenshot When Earned:
  23. I missed this one too. Didn’t found the vortex on time and she left. But she will always return in a couple of days.
  24. Well, looks like the game is dead for good. From the discord chat it seems they don't want to fix the game anymore
  1. Load more activity