All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I feel like I could play and crunch humans all day long. What fun!
  3. I got them all in 2 weeks, playing 2-3 hours per day.
  4. People seem to have forgotten that games have been formulaic for decades. The 8 bit and 16 bit generation was filled with standard fare platformers and beat em ups for example. The gaming industry has always gone by the Follow the Leader model.
  5. Do you have any news on Summer Sports Game ? game just released in EU
  6. Original concept? Have you forgotten about Jawsome?
  7. So, a question that everyone has on their mind to anyone who has played/currently playing the game: How long does it take to 100% it? With all DLCs included? Some of the trophies have rather small completion % and I'm worried that some might be tied to "timed events".
  8. I actually have Grand Rackam (Which I wasn't expecting to get) and-of all characters-Grand Cain. I'm not even at the main story chapter where you get his 'vanilla version'. (At Chapter 45, kinda got sidetracked though ) But I like having Rackam for event bosses that have Wind as their element, mostly because of Duration which helps tons when the boss goes into Overdrive. I also like fighting Tiamat Omega on occasion, cause I love the music for the boss. In fact that theme is one of my favorite boss themes now alongside 'Battle with the Primal Beast'...both normal and the Destruction version. BTW, just out of curiosity; what series do you want Granblue Fantasy to an crossover event with? Me it would either be Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight or Yuki Yuna is a Hero.
  9. Warriors Orochi 4 makes 15 and an ascension to Demon King. I very much enjoyed this game despite not being in the mood to play anything. For anyone wondering how tough this game is I'll just recommend the one character I found to completely break the game. Athena. When you get her EX Sacred Treasure equip it. I suppose the horse doesn't matter but obviously Red Hare is preferable. Start of any level, with enemies close by I guess not the ones where you have an empty map or have to go searching, use the Charge Magic. Then summon your horse. Then fuck shit up. You can rack up hundreds of kills in some stages within a minute that's how widespread her attacks are and up until around late chapter 4 she pretty much one shots everything but officers if she's a high level. If you control your circles right you can just run around officers and chaos origins and turn them into nothings.
  10. I disagree, I loved this gen with all the remakes! The FF12 TZA remake, crash team racing, CB N sane trilogy, Spyro etc. Also many amazing games like nier automata and persona 5
  11. Aren't we professionals?
  12. All the same
  13. that looks hilarious
  14. 147 - Warriors Orochi 4. First plat in a couple months but at least I got it done when I wanted to. I also managed to set it up so that I could pop the last 3 trophies at the same time just for a bit of added fun.  

15. Speedrunning a game 99% of the time takes more skill, a lot more time and game knowledge then not speedrunning. Most of the work that goes into a speedrun you don't see when watching the final product. It takes days of practice and having very good knowledge of how a game works and good RNG to get a good time. Speedruns are rarely done on a first playthrough and if they are it's usually not a World Record time. Every speedrun is different with some games being harder to run than others. The fastest achievers list is a terrible speedrunleader board. You only have one chance at getting a good time per account. You would have to practice on alternate accounts and hope RNG doesn't screw you out of a world record time. It's few strengths that it's not a speedrun category on most speedrun websites I believe, it is hidden away so you don't see it unless you look for it and it can identify cheaters. In my opinion, the fastest achievers list is fine. It does the function it is meant to do well enough and you can compete in it at any point. Recent achievers isn't a competition category and first achievers has a lot of outside issues that hold it back. Fastest achievers has a few problems holding it back too but it's the only list that can change in a meaningful way. Most speedrunners speedrun a game because they enjoy it. They have already done every other challenge in the game so they're doing theier own. That is very true. That lovely shade of purple really brings out your eyes. I personally enjoy watching watching speedruns. It's really cool to see how fast a game can be played. My two favorite speedruns to watch are Final Fantasy 9 Any% and GTA V Classic%. I've thought of speedruning Hyperdimension Neptunia and Valkyria Chronicles 4 but I'm a trophy hunter that doesn't have the time to learn those games. I will speedrun Final Fantasy 9 one day because a trophy in that game requires one.
  16. I'm assuming Usurper is for the bad ending? Do you plan on getting the plat? I guess keep us updated if you end up with items not registering as found or if you discover you're locked outta something.
  17. Omg this looks great. Might keep an eye on it and get it on a price drop!
  18. Reminds me of Jaws Unleashed. Also I think this has only been announced for PC so far.
  19. Guessing this didn't make it out today on PS4 like the trailer said. Can't see it on the store. It is available on Steam though.
  20. I have the next 5 days off so im trying to figure out what I will tackle in that time frame! Im thinking:

Speed Run & 100% all 3 uncharted games 

Speed Run & 100% Borderlands 2

MAYBE if I have time finish up the DLC on Borderlands 1. The DLC is easy it just bores me (the stuff I have left)

21. Wow, this looks extremely intriguing and satisfying! It has definitely piqued my interest. I know, right? Definitely not cookie-cutter like most of the stuff that comes out anymore 🤘
  22. An RPG...with an original concept...in 2019? I'm genuinely shocked. Looks potentially interesting. It would be nice to not battle an arm of goblins for once.
  23. Guess I should give a brief summary of the first 14 games before I continue, should I?
  24. If you mean with the IP change then I can only say that there were about 3 people in the messaging group & discord who reported getting new treasures after starting a new match, though it didn’t seem to work consistently. As I said I’m really not convinced it worked for me as I was getting more treasures per game than most people were anyway. I definitely noticed an increase in drop rate with a low level alt. Whenever I played with another high level booster I’d average only about two drops per game, and sometimes I’d get zero.
  1. Load more activity