All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi everyone, Just to let you all know, I have written a 100% guide for PS3 and Vita versions for Patch 1.84 (the most recent and final patch) in which you can quickly and easily build a Trophy World or get every trophy in the game - all using the Tutorial World, which basically has infinite resources. It's a beast of a guide - 12,500 words - so instead of posting it again here, the link is to the forum for the PS3 version. I started building a Trophy World on PS3 after 100%ing the game to see how easy and quick it would be, then used that knowledge to get everything on the Vita version on PSTV (which works flawlessly, the controls are identical to the PS3 version). So I have tested everything and it all works perfectly. Hope this helps!
  3. IMO, this is good enough to be converted into a main site Gameplay Guide so see here for how to do it : https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/98674-guidewriters-headquarters/
  4. Hi I miss the magic spearhand maister and the 1 of the sorcerer. The first because when i killed the dragon the npc doest give me anything and when i go to his house in halve he just speak to me a few words nothing more and the sorcere one he refuses to speak to me even with both pieces of armor . So i have to make another run to get both
  5. I admit, it's been a long while since I played, but I do recall thinking the story got better as it sped towards the end - and thinking "they should have got to this stuff sooner"... ....though TBH, at this point I can't actually remember what the better stuff was! 😂
  6. I've completely updated this to be a 100% guide using the Tutorial World. I would be curious if anyone with access to the Legacy version on PS4 could test this. I think this should also work for XBox 360 as well.
  7. The story of XV is basically a complete blank to me but I will never forget the campfire scene right before the final dungeon, that one hit hard and was probably the highlight of the whole game
  8. Damn I been having problems with my PS5 turning off after playing NBA 2k, but this concerns me a bit cause I want to play this game soon. Don’t know when I should start it I hate having to deal with those issues for another game
  9. - World of Final Fantasy - Magitek Knight Defeated many foes using any Magitek armor. [Ultra Rare 4.2% / Rare 12.65%] Zip Zip WHACK! Thwack a whole bunch of cactuars in a single thrashing. [Ultra Rare 4.6% / Rare 14.00%] The Fast and the Nebulous Reached the final chamber of the Nether Nebula in record time. [Ultra Rare 4.9% / Rare 14.56%] Canon Fodder Obtained every last Champion Medal. [Rare 27.9% / Uncommon 36.41%] Across the Unknown Braved and completed the new dungeons that appeared. [Very Rare 8.4% / Rare 15.90%] Winning Streak Defeat 30 teams at the Coliseum. [Rare 18.5% / Uncommon 26.50%] Mirage Scholar Recorded an inconceivable number of Mirages in the Mirage Manual. [Very Rare 11.8% / Rare 19.27%] Reigning Champ Defeated every last opponent in the Coliseum. [Very Rare 6.5% / Rare 14.40%] I've seen a lot of people complaining about the minigames of WoFF, but they aren't that bad to be honest. The only tricky part is getting the maduin mirage, which requires to win the sandstalker minigame in less than 20 moves and without casualties, this is very luck based but there's a setup to make it easier. Winning 10 times on sandstalker is easy too, with a good setup, to win you'll must always follow the enemies you find or remember where they are and for the maduin run check the setup in the hidden content. The cactuar minigame is simple and straightforward nothing special about it, but for the Lightning minigame I came up with a strat of pausing before an enemy pops that is all you'll need.
  10. PSN ID: dj_helyx Console: PS4 or PS5 Region: NA or EU Reason: I like relaxing games in between stressful games
  11. Kairos Gate in FF mode was really hard. I died 2 times against Barnabas, if you get caught in his combo there is no escape ... Died 1 time against Garuda. The game really wants you to use Leviathan i felt but after swapping back to Shiva, it became easier to dodge his warp+aa combo and wait for the Eikon's abilities on cd. As for permanent perks, I suggest maxing out Eikon's damage first, then HP and defense. For temporary perks, I took HP recovery after damage and after clearing a floor, it's really mandatory. A really mediocre game mode, especially after playing GoW's FREE dlc ....
  12. Resident Evil Revelations 2 16 Ultra Rare Trophies + Ultra Rare Platinum added to collection I thought it would be really hard to get the platinum, but it's not that bad since to get all the medals in each chapter plus collectables, you will run each chapter like 5–6 times, and by the time you start countdown and invisible modes you will memorize the map layout and then use this knowledge in countdown mode. Invisible Enemies mode is, in my opinion, the hardest, especially the last chapter as Barry, since it requires you to fight hordes of monsters and then hold out against waves of the hardest enemies in games, including the previous-level boss (but he can be cheesed with a smoke bottle), but in invisible mode, you can take as much time as necessary to beat the level. You can also retry from the checkpoint as many times as you want since it's only affecting the ranking you get at the end, which has no bearing on unlocking trophies in those two modes. Overall, I must say Revelations 2 might be one of the most underrated and slept on Resident Evils. Being released and sandwitched between RE5 and RE6 did not help, but if you have a chance, it's really worth trying. Ultra-rare trophies and plats are nice bonuses.
  13. That’s Hard Crash, have you tried Rebuilding Database your PS5?
  14. I know the time is doable, i have already beaten it on the EU stack. I just thought some of the trophies he earned did not give much sense. I will not report him as it is very possible it is done legit. I will speedrun it tomorow and will try sub 20 hours on the NA stack. Wish me luck! I am not after this guy in any way, just wanted to hear what others people tought. I think the time is respectable and love when someone does 24H ish games in one sitting.
  15. Its the PS5 I believe overheating, depends how much you use it, but may start doing it a few years after purchase. It's suppose to tell you it's overheating perhaps, and it will do at times, but other times it won't, I guess its some sort of bug or perhaps a symptom of the overheat itself. Some games seem to push the PS5 harder, may not even seem like they do, but such games will make it overheat more. It it may not even seem that dusty, it maybe clogged up with dust within the system itself deep within the vents. Or maybe once it starts, it just becomes much more susceptible to it. I had all sorts going on with mine when it started overheating, sometimes telling me, sometimes not, sometimes wasn't even warm, sometimes would take 10+ minutes or a displug before it would turn on again. But the worse time was it almost bricked my system and it literally made me do a full Factory Reset and I had lost all my saves, was gutted. The way it immediately stopped doing it, is when took the sides off and left them off, it stopped then and hasnt since, though there has been the odd time. I've since gotten a Slim and hopefully that doesn't share the same overheating problem. My PS5 gets a lot of use, so I don't think most casual players will experience it, those that don't play too often. I would just be very careful if your system starts turning off itself, whatever the reason, just make sure your saves are all backed up. Worse case scenario, it can cause an immediate Factory Reset as it did for me (hopefully not bricking). I think the overheat is a sign to warn us to stop playing so much
  16. This list needs rescanning please, because 1 of the trophies has had its description changed : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/18569-serious-sam-siberian-mayhem
  17. The new ships coming in the next muse event New Idol Event Livestream Summary We must protect!
  18. You only need 1 other player
  19. Me and @DaivRules go way back, we stay stuntin in the trenches, he a banger only wear that fye fr tho and I put that on my mama.

20. Thanks for the heads up, that's cool everything worked as intended this time. 👌
  21. how many players are needed for an online match to start?
  1. Load more activity