All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Games people already have Games no one wants Games that are old as hell
  3. This is the type of predictions that is mostly pointless. There's nothing to go on. Predictions are only fun and interesting when there's something to base it on. That said, I predict Unravel 2 here, if not in December. One thing that is clear is that one of the two games with have DLC trophies and/or a platinum that is super grind based. Nah, this has been going on for years. It's primarily the reason along with incredibly grind based trophy lists why I haven't played so, so many of the games they've offered over the years, and why I've been skeptical of SIE over time and towards the IGC. However, I did play and complete some fully, like Killing Floor 2, Rocket League, Never Alone, Table Top Racing, etc. Aragami I've put on hold because i'm mostly adopted the principle of not spending money on DLC to games that aren't technically fully mine.. primarily just for freaking trophies/completion. Even if some enjoyment is still had, it doesn't compensate. At the very least, I have to like the game heavily, which in Aragami's case I don't. Decently fun stealth game but nothing exceptional, unlike Styx which is a great stealth game (series).
  4. I just got the Continuum Shift Extend platinum yesterday and would like to be promoted to Hero of Ikaruga.
  5. Someone that gets what I'm trying to say! Thank you. And someone that doesn't 1. So the OP is entitled to say worst game ever!!!! But I can't say I enjoyed it? 2. Another that clearly didn't get the point I was making. I played it years ago. All I remember was that it's alright and I enjoyed it. Bad game? No. Forgettable? Yes.
  6. Ich pull dich gleich durch Norman ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰ Anybody found the patch notes to todays 1.4?
  7. #54: Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz This game was very enjoyable and the platinium icon is just beautiful I was a SMB tryharder back in the days on the Gamecube, so when I saw this game on VITA I was like "I have to do it 100%" The game is pretty good, the master levels are very hard but I found that the advanced course was harder 100x because some levels were brutal by the end and you have those 50 levels to do without continue The mini-games are useless and it's shit asf, but the game remains very good cause nobody cares of those mini-games. I'm very happy with this plat, I look forward to do the HD version of Banana blitz which will be available soon Personal Difficulty : 7.5/10 Fun: 09/10 Time to 100%: 3 days, 4 hours (#4 Fastest Achiever) PSNP Rarity (Platinium): 0.76%
  8. even with September releases darksider 3 and Arkham knight
  9. I predict we will get the option of downloading the PS+ games or instead, get a $5 credit in the store. Of course, that possibility is about nil, but some of the months I'd go for it.
  10. After the Chicago loss, Stefanski has called for a lot more play-action, rollout passing plays for Kirk, and he has thrived with getting a bit more time to survey the field. Why they tried to keep him in the pocket vs. Chicago's vaunted rush is still perplexing. We've done the bootleg/rollouts for three games now so teams will start adjusting by leaving a DE or LB back, but Kirk is better at eluding guys in the open field, than having pocket poise. That's three straight 300-yard games, with back-to-back four TD games (and his 1 INT was Diggs' fault). Now Kirk goes to primetime on Thursday, but I have a bit of faith in him as it's at home, vs. his old team (payback!) and the Skins are frankly, terrible. Hopefully, I don't have to eat my words, but the rest of the nation should see Good Kirk this week. We have a few away primetime games in Nov. so there'll be a few more chances for everyone to giggle again at Bad Kirk. But he deserves some accolades for his stellar play the last three weeks. And the road game in early Nov. at Arrowhead is a Noon kickoff!
  11. Think you can still buy/play on Steam, but if youโ€™re looking for ps3 or 360 theyโ€™ve been delisted for a while now
  12. So no trophy for Supernova mode? I was concerned when I saw the description of the mode because it will be a right pain in the ass.
  13. Hello guys. i try match my alt in arena to get wins. but only succeed once. my main is 1W0L now. and cannot match with my ALT no matter what. any thing i missed to get it working? thanks in advance
  14. Anyone tried Ring Fit Adventure yet and how is it? I was surprised it has gotten pretty good reviews. It seems they don't sell the game digitally and the ring accessory separately (at least not yet) so we're a bit miffed. Wouldn't feel like swapping cartridges for games we play between other games on a daily basis.
  15. Whatever it is, I predict there will be a lot of people complaining because itโ€™s an indy game / a AAA game they already own / a game with DLC / any game they just bought / a shitty game / any other reason...
  16. @DeXt3r_ger pull it through and be the first ๐Ÿ˜‚
  17. Who the hell knows. Apart from verified leaks or Sony themselves accidentally posting the information early (like they did for Bulletstorm and Yakuza Kiwami), I feel like out of all the PS+ predictions I've seen, less than 5% have been correct.
  18. Seeing Jimmy Clausen's name got a chuckle out of me. Thanks for that. Bears have more trouble than Trubisky at the helm; it's Nagy. Look at the run/pass disparity on Sunday - 7/54!! Is Nagy trying to be David Klingler's run-and-shoot from the 90s?!? With no hint of a run, D lines are going to rush like mad and tee off on the QB. And it looks like that's what the Saints did. Everybody wants to hire that young, "offensive genius" but part of being a coach is being adaptable as well. And great observation on the D line. Khalil Mack gets all the press, but when I have watched the Bears, Hicks is just as much of a wrecking ball.
  19. I just hope its not another sports title.
  20. Maybe Yooka-Laylee, since the sequel recently released? But, going with the as-of-late trend, at least one game will have DLC we'll be expected to purchase to achieve 100%, and will be 50% off in the next month or so.
  21. The forum software is from a third party so Sly has little say on some of the features that can be added. It's very likely that these 2 things aren't even an option. I feel like this is the major complaint for most people. We get zero updates on what's going on and have zero clue on what's currently being worked on or being fixed. I get that he has a life outside of this website and by no means is he obligated to dedicate all his time here, but just a monthly update would not be hard. Heck, even if he's taking a break, that would be good to know too. It'd at least put people's expectations in check.
  22. Click Report Post and ask for it to be deleted in the comment. We'll get it deleted.
  23. 15,000 trophies done with platinum 237 Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered๐Ÿ˜

24. Either edit your post to leave it blank or contact a mod. They should be able to hide your post.
  25. Yes dude I bought NFS payback and will not want that game to be included
  26. Update update: 1. Devil May Cry (PS3) - 100% 2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS3) - 1% -> 5% -> 52% -> 64% 3. One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3) - 11% 4. Brutal Legend (PS3) - 18% 5. Bayonetta (PS3) - 2% 6. Alice : Madness Returns (PS3) - 0% -> 3% 7. L.A. Noire (PS3) - 5% 8. Deadpool (PS3) - 100% 9. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3) - 100% 10. J-Stars Victory VS+ ( PS3) - 22% 11. Demon's Souls (NA version PS3 ) - 100% 12. Star Wars Jedi Knight II Jedi Outcast (PS4) - 0% Been a while since I've updated this. Took a short break from my backlog in order to play some fighting games(bored, what can I say). Now returning, time for more DMC3. Finished Very Hard run and all the upgrades, time for...Dante Must Die. I will just blitz through it then complete the other stuff ( Vergil Playthrough, S rank everywhere and Bloody palace) but basically if I get past DMD the plat is in the bag. After that... I think I will cleanup one of the more boring games that I have : That One Piece thing. I hope I won't fall asleep completing it.
  1. Load more activity