All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I didn't know that 😅 Thank you very much! I thought it was a bug.
  3. What do you mean by that? Are you resentful of me because of my comment alone? You don’t know anything about me. Of course, Fall Guys is more fleshed out, inspired. Yet it has been ruined since it has become Free to play, ruined by greed, neglected trophy hunters for years. It makes me sad that such once great game has gone worse. And Stumble Guys isn’t any better.
  4. Yeah you are right, I confused them as the worm gave me so much trouble in 7th Seal but was one of the easier rounds in Helion's Intonement. For this one I used the Quake-Stop build too. Took me a few tries to do it more reliable as at some rounds you need to do something special like at the Adjucator and the enemy that reflects.
  5. Just to be clear, you're NOT doing EXACTLY the same thing that the video in the trophy guide is doing right? Those are the actions you have to do, but you have to do them during one of the last missions of the DLC, Concerned Citizen: A Good Man as mentioned in the text of the guide as you need the cops on your ass while triggering traps to ensure they count. You would get to the 9 minute point of this video, then instead of driving away to the left, you would go through the bridge, drive a bit, turn around, and go through the bridge again, over and over, until the trophy pops.
  6. I'm still tempted by this even though I know it's probably gonna suck.
  7. This forum really needs some FAQ to be acknowledged before giving the User the possibility to create posts...
  8. Yes, they’re horrendously notorious for bricking their product, for a dev team with such a huge following and fan base, Theyre the most incompetent dev team i think I can name when it comes to breaking their games and taking Forever to fix it, if they even fix it i was talking MC with a new co worker and kinda bragging to him about my world, how i have 2,000 hours into it, i have all these afk xp farms and every obtainable block in the game, all the tamable animals in the game etc (and yes even the new dog variants they just added, i just finished that up shortly ago) and just saying that theyre frequently updating this ancient game and im still keeping up with it all, and he should play too tl;dr he literally bought the game so we could play together and we cant, now i kinda feel bad talking him into it lol but it just sucks in general i cant share my builds with anyone else now let alone my co worker
  9. Looks easier than the Fall Guys platinum. Not gonna lie... game looks fucking trash. I don't need realistic graphics, but Fall Guys had a unique identity, clearly inspired by things like Wipe Out and Takashi's Castle. Stumble Guys is a shameless rip off that resembles these fake mobile games produced by China. They have had time to update their game and really carve out a unique identity and yet, it still looks fucking trash. Sorry, the original point of this reply has gotten away from me but Jesus fuck.
  10. He's easy to beat once you know his attacks. It's not the most difficult boss in the game, in my opinion. But the key to the fight lies in the damage inflicted by the characters. When Bahamut crashes the first time, if your team can't get him to 80% (or close to it) when he gets back up, you can quit and relaunch. No need to waste time.
  11. This is also very good and fast but watch out for that tonberry king. Brutal 5 won't work all the time the last wave snowballs into chaos if you can't push it fast enough, that's where I used the Yuffie brumal strat
  12. Every trophy is stuff a crap AI made, look at this one: Can anyone explain to me what the hell is going on in the handshake at the bottom. Those hands are fused, they have different numbers of fingers and there's a circle for no good reason. Also, that is not how you operate a trolley. And that trolley is as big as either of these people. It's not a promising sign for the game, I'll be honest.
  13. I enjoyed it...played both PS4 and PS5 versions....hopefully they get the hammer..twats
  14. You haven't got all eight weapons because the Drain Gun is a DLC weapon and doesn't count towards the total. You're missing the the Sticky Bomb Gun. You can find it in weapon chests in the Glacial Area and the Hydrothermal Vents
  15. Apparently there are people who cheat shovelware games that take mere minutes to complete when done legit lol. These people are career criminals, I'm telling you. Anyway, their loss. Call of the Sea is a great game.
  16. So here's my existing breakdown: North America - 2/3 Europe - 7/44 Asia 2/48 Nothing from the others just yet, but I'll be working on it.
  17. A decent Smash clone nonetheless! It was funny though, I felt like I was playing another platformer instead of a fighter...except I had to stay on the platform, not jump off.
  18. Wonder if there'll be a PS5 port coming along...oh, and trophy thoughts, ig.
  19. I'll give it a go again and see how it works out. I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thank you!
  20. This game is probably going to be crap, but still, that's the first thing that came to mind. There's even a Supermarket Sweep trophy.
  21. Anyone know how to get The Burden Hardest to Bear trophy?
  22. I got the glitch on the first playthrough, and just did a second run to get the platinum. The man with the wings story came out at 134, and the man in the cotton field was Story 146. Found the stories in New Mexico and MS. My guess, is that I missed it the first time bc I stopped and quit the game when I got the first story. I suspect when I resumed the next day, I had disrupted the sequence. So my advice, when you trigger the man with the wings story, don’t quit! Keep playing until you get the second story, which will trigger the trophy. BTW - I also chose the story path on the man with the wings that involved the pentagram. Maybe that plays into it as well… Hope this helps you avoid the glitch bc it’s not fun replaying a second time. Took 2-3 hours to get final trophy.
  23. I think you're referring to the brutal challenge The Seventh Seal, as in Hellion's Intonement there isn't any death claw. If you use exactly what Optinooby's you'll beat it easily but If you're running some materias low, you may have problems of not doing enough damage.
  24. Hello, You'd have to reach out to customer service.
  1. Load more activity