All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. This game is a must play I have played it on pc and it’s always a good time with friends! Trophies don’t look all that bad either definitely gonna play this one again on PlayStation!!
  3. Interesting, so the description is slightly inaccurate then. Good to know though, thank you! Yeah, it does seem the description was mistaken. Will give it a try again now and make sure I kill them. Thanks!
  4. Such a great take and add on to the Frankenstein mythos.
  5. Anyone have a list of Boss Finishers? I’m at 8 out of 9 after 3 playthroughs. I know I got 2 August finishers/2 Chalko finishers/2 Richter finishers. I think I got 2 Holiday finishers. Do the quad-robots count towards the 9 boss finishers?
  6. PS4 + PS5 - Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse Ep2: Caged - April 19th 2024 (Entertainment Forge / GrabTheGames / Ratalaika Games) https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10009538 PS5 - Titan Chaser - April 19th 2024 (Stas Shostak / Samustai LTD) https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10002959
  7. You just gotta make sure the enemies die when you shoot them while you have infinite refill.
  8. Dave the Diver has just come out on PS5 and I'm seeing some folks refer to it as an Indie game, and this also happened at the Game Awards last year where Dave the Diver was nominated for 'Indie Game of the Year'. Here's the thing though, that game is produced in house at the 42nd largest company in South Korea, Nexon, so why was it called an indie game by so many? This begs the question of what is an indie game? Is it an objective checklist based on the game production, or a vibe you get of the game? To see if this will change your mind, here's some Non-indie games production-wise, that I think vibe as indie titles. Dave the Diver, Developed by Nexon Song of the Deep, Developed by Insomniac Jumbo the Badass Elephant, Developed by Gamefreak. Entwined, Developed by Pixelopous Child of Light, Developed by Ubisoft And now the inverse, games which (according to wikipedia) are indie games, but don't feel like indie games. High on Life Hell Let Loose Stray The Medium Personally I'm on team Production.
  9. Just play 2 playtrough, on NG+ the immortal difficulty is pretty easy,since u no longer needed to kill the endgame bosses
  10. I think the description is wrong and it meant kill not strike. I just kept holding triangle to charge the strike and spam it under infinite ammo. I eventually got it while going through the story.
  11. for those who finished the DLC is there any missable trophies ? Thanks
  12. Immortal is piss easy. You yourself are also an immortal, just get all sheild skills you can and the shield recharge on dodge. Every time your shield breaks you just dodge for 25% recharge and pop it up again, Rinse and repeat to victory. Just spam red magic aswell while shield is up, my red magic did like 1500 dmg late game.
  13. Hmmmm, I think this is how I will judge any game going forward. 😂

May be an image of text that says 'MAtO FINAL FANTASY XV XV (2017) DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 (2024) USES EFFORT IN MAKING PHOTOREALISTIC FOOD LITERALLY LOW EFFORT By RECORDING IRL'

14. Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of this in the morning . EDIT: The missing Kitten Island stacks have just shown up .
  15. When you skip all cutscenes in 99% of the games that you play such as myself, every game has a forgettable story.
  16. Dawn of Fear was delisted on November 20, 2023 for Europe and on the 22nd for North America. Unfortunately the game was only available digitally. It was also delisted on Steam on November 28, 2023. Credit to @EdinhoN for originally reporting this in the original Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings thread.
  17. Try reloading your save on the last level and complete it again, someone got this "bug" earlier.
  18. EU PS5 - Dungeon Party - April 5, 2024 (Interactive Dreams Studio) - Watch list item. There's only 1 EU earner, and seems like they may have played the NA version. Don't have any unlock data yet for EU players.
  19. 100% - Sonic Adventure 2

L8e33e9.png

Harder than SA1 in terms of A-Rank requirements, so more time and effort was needed in achieving them

20. Plat# 8 black ops declassified
  21. Oof. I did something similar where I went for all the most difficult decks first for gold stake. Tough out here.
  22. Yeah I would have assumed the Timekeeper as well, given he's the end boss of a stage, but I just checked the video of someone doing him hitless on FF mode and no medal popped.
  23. Here's the easiest way to solve your backlog crisis... Think of your games as sunk costs and stop worrying about it so much. If you never get to the end of your backlog, it's not the end of the world. Play what gives you joy whether it's 1,000 hours of Dead by Daylight or 1,000 hours of games A-Z. Don't let the size of your backlog dictate what you should play next or tell you when to stop playing. If all you are thinking about while playing games is clearing out the backlog, you're turning it into a chore rather than entertainment.
  24. The most expensive game I've ever purchased. Bought it from there eBay store. Took 11 days to get to me.
  25. Hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you have got the Supersoaker trophy for the Rising Tide and if you have an idea of what the exact requirements are. Because the trophy description says "Strike three or more enemies with Tidal attacks while using unlimited ammunition following a Quick Refill", but I have done that several times and the trophy still hasn't popped for me. Like I'll do a quick refill, gain infinite ammo, and immediately blast 3+ enemies with the charged triangle attack or other Tidal attacks that typically use the ammo gauge, and it still won't give me the achievement. After trying a bunch I'm now at a point where I just don't know how to unlock this trophy. Might it be bugged? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity