All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. #51 - Plague Tale: Requiem Requiem Earn all "A Plague Tale: Requiem" trophies As many people already said it, this game was not as good as the first one. Yes, it had some cool parts but I had the impression that the game was dragging on, made slow on purpose with long walking parts, etc. Unlike the first game, there was little to no challenge at all since you could play entire game with invincible mode on. According to the ending, we could possibly get another game?! Difficulty 3/10 Enjoyment 5/10
  3. So what it’s the trophy that effected by this ? cuz the guide didn’t mention “ the multiplayer one “
  4. Not sure if it's bugged but it can be touchy. I remember I was playing with my Husband and it wouldn't count a bunch of rounds even though we were both using custom weapons, I had to get it solo. I know you can't kick them for the kill, as it will count as "not a custom weapon". Try to only have custom weapons on your quick wheel as well. I think I ended up doing it with an upgraded pistol, that way I could take out suiciders at a distance.
  5. You know what, I can't blame you 😂 Thank all the gods he ain't the embodiment of that song though Not really actually...that would sound really sick to be fair. A Ninja/anime style metroidvania...hmm, that would be super fun, eventually just blow some crazy hyper attacks. As long as the game itself is consistent lol, I wouldn't mind
  6. I was reading at reddit its a free upgrade to ps5 if you own goty version on ps4 Why is it full price in the fallout section in ps store when it should be on sale? EU/NA full price but in AS store its $10 for goty version
  7. The PS+ versions of Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are base game only. With zero access to DLC expansions. With the exception of Fallout 76, this franchise has been consistently and completely neglected on PS systems in general. To get the full and complete experience for Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas you need to own a PS3 with a physical copy of the GOTY edition. So basically, the only way to experience either of those games is to own a seventh generation console to play it on. And even then it is a bit of a stability mess. You'd think that while they were producing the big budget TV show they would have thought 'hey, we should probably make our legacy games as accessible as possible'.
  8. I have every letter, but I am missing the number entry. I'll find something for it eventually. A - Arrrthurrr! - Defeated Artoria as Lancelot. (Fate/Extella Link) B - Behemoth Defeated - Defeated the Boro-Gigiri. (Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception) C - Vincible - Killed Crawmerax the Invincible (Borderlands) D - Lisa, forgive me… - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night: Defeat Dracula in the Inverted Castle Center (Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood) E - The End. - Kill the Enderdragon. (Minecraft) F - Fodra Queen in 60 Seconds - Defeated the Fodra Queen in a minute or less. (Tales of Graces f) G - One Who Conquers the Lord of the Netherworld - Defeated Gallon with Oswald. (Odin Sphere Leifthrasir) H - YOU, again? - Defeat the Humanoid Tank Mk1. (Light Fairytale: Episode 2) I - Frozen Heart - Slayed Isra-Zamiel in Glacia Shrine. (The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II) J - Gold Medal Winner - Defeat Jean Bison (Sly 2: Band of Thieves) K - King of Pleasure - Defeat Kanda in Chapter 6. (Yakuza 3) L - Ruler of the Sky - Defeated Logius (Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey) M - Roaring God - Defeated Mikazuchi. (Utawarerumono: ZAN) N - Healing Water - Defeated the Water Demon, Neptune! (Demon Gaze Global Edition) O - Emperor of the Deep - Obtained after you defeat the Ozean Kaiser. (Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland) P - The Arbor Snaps - All plots shall be overturned ※ Help Jing Yuan defeat Phantylia (Honkai: Star Rail) Q - Queen of Darkness - Defeat the Queen of Darkness (Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout) R - INEFFECTIVE! - Defeat the Rat King while using Splinter. (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge) S - Daylight Saver - Awarded for defeating Shadroth, Lord of the Night, and thereby saving the world. (Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below) T - Defeated Trillion's Final Form! - Defeated Trillion in its Final Form! (Trillion: God of Destruction) U - Poisonous Serpent - Defeat Urobolus (The Legend of Dragoon) V - Grounded - Defeat Electro and Vulture (Marvel's Spider-Man) W - Scourge of The Aerie - Defeat Wendy within eight and a half minutes. (NieR) X - Grandmaster Xanders - Defeat Xanders for once and for all! (Nexomon: Extinction) Y - Overcoming the Past - Defeat Yunalesca (Final Fantasy X HD) Z - Zombie Dragon Devastator - Defeat the Zombie Dragon. (Adventures of MANA)
  9. Well, I just found a horrible excuse to hold off on one of my planned RPGs, World of Final Fantasy Accursed Man-Thing!: Defeated the Quacho Queen with one of Lann’s attacks. Well, considering that I am playing the slow-as-molasses Vita version, I am sure it'll be easy to put that in the list at Q. *sigh* I guess that means I am signing up for this club. EDIT: I apologize. I didn't realize I needed to have eight trophies before joining. Sorry! But I'll get those trophies eventually... once I get my head out out of (kweh)ing Eithyris and FFXIV.
  10. I had a hard time with that too. You need a near perfect run for that part to destroy it. At the start, use the triangle skill at once. You should be able to use it 3 times on that phase.
  11. Defense is active now, but I can feel that the users have decreased a lot. Everyone, please participate There's still a chance to all 🫡
  12. #191 - Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown - Prince of Persia ( 9,9% Very Rare / 40,78% Uncommon ) Time to 100% the Game : 25 hours Completed in 1 week, 2 days Difficulty : 3.5 / 10 Game Rating : 7 / 10 Personal impression : I really liked the game and the Metroidvania gameplay even its not a GOTY for me. The game runs smooth and the boss fights are quiet challenging on harder difficulties. All in all I would have liked a real Prince of Persia Sands of Time Remake much more but this game is still a good game especially if you like games like Hollow Knight. The cleanup with the collectibles is pretty much doable too. You can buy a map with ingame coins so you can see all collectibles on the map which makes it pretty esay to collect them. I would say I played 10 hours for the story and another 15 hours for the collectibles. I got it on local sale at a supermarket for 24€. That was def. worth it.
  13. DLCs and 50+ hour save file will turn the game's fps into spf. The game is great but the performance was abysmal even back then, now it's probably near unplayable if you're used to modern games. Play the PC version or wait for rumored remake/remaster, but unless you really, really want that Platinum, avoid the PS3 version at all cost, I think it's even worse than New Vegas.
  14. I broke 50 rounds by myself a few hours ago and I've been trying to find all the dolls and notes in the meantime It was hard for me to find them without a guide. I needed a collection guide for this game Thank you so much for finally being able to watch the video. I'll take a good look. It'll help me a lot. This game is quite fun.
  15. You can't actually find ALL intel in infected mode anyway since the update deleted the auto aim option that didn't work which also makes you unable to get the auto aim training intel meaning you can only get 98% intel in infected mode.
  16. This is an interesting non-platinum challenge. It's going to take a lot of work to build up this list as I have completed a lot of trophies that fit the criterion. So to recap, the criteria is that the description in the trophy must say "Defeated [name]" where [name] is the name of an enemy and the list has [name] be in alphabetical order. So like... Ankheg Annilator: Defeat the Ankheg. is #1(A) on the list, and then something like... Out of business: Defeat Capital B at the end of the game Is #3(C). I see where this is going. I'm going to have to look up some interesting games to make another alphabet list like this. At least it's just earning normal trophies and not platinuming games. Let me see if I can make up a list and join this unorthodox event. EDIT: Does the word have to be "defeat?" I know of a trophy that says "Beat [name]." Would that count?
  17. Sorry, I followed the items on your checklist and completed them one by one, but I didn't get the trophy for feeding the jellyfish. I counted the number of L1+R1 and the total was 140...How many types of food are there in total? Since I only have a PS4, I can’t confirm it.😔Is there anything easy to miss?
  18. Got a report for Trials of the Blood Dragon. "4975": { "title": "Trials of the Blood Dragon", "platforms": [ "PS4" ], "submitter": "Der_Schwabbler", "note": "The servers are currently offline. Unfortunately they are needed to save the score of each track.", "trophies": [ 1, 20 ], "timestamp": 1713448665437 },
  19. If you guys plan on getting either or both platinum's, then be quick. This game may be patched within a week or less. What I did just to be on the safe side, was turn my PS5's net off. Because despite setting your options to deny updates, downloads etc, like I have, somehow they can still download. That's how I got caught out on Medievil Resurrection. A patch got through. My life is now officially over, because I have to play that game with no cheats. How terrible for me. Just kidding. But seriously, don't Gin around. Get in, get it done. Lol
  20. Why did this song start playing in my head 🤔? Have there ever been shonen anime 2D metroidvanias? Actually, it could work. Naruto characters' movesets kind of lend themselves to a game of that style, for example. They can jump really far, run on walls, throw projectiles, etc. (I don't really have anything smart or relevant to say, I'm sorry 😁).
  21. Thank you for this. I'm so relieved to know I haven't come to the missable part yet. I failed the Great White shark side mission and was worried that I was gonna miss the Creature Hunter trophy.
  22. If you are playing for the sake of the story, I would say it will perform well. The problem is when you are hunting all the trophies. main game trophies you will find sometimes underperform, and frequent system restart are required. If you go for DLC trophies in the same way of the main game trophies, then it considered bad idea as you will get down FPS and bad performance
  23. I'm glad to hear Interaction Isn't Explicit was quick enough, I may go into that one myself. Also, that's a bummer about Lego Builder's Journey, but I guess not ultimately surprising. Legend of Skyfish is really good. Everyones stuff is updated in the main leaderboaerd (I've been seriously slacking on the google doc sheet, I'll need to sit down for an hour and just hammer it out). I'm working on finishing Dead Island 2 at the moment but I've got Abzu and Observation queued up for this event.
  24. I have not changed weapons/attack pattern but i get to maybe 5/10 rounds and then the counter resets. I have stopped skipping countdowns, havent healed but if i get to 5/10 i’m lucky. It has also skipped counting my first round and resetting the count sooner
  1. Load more activity