All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. With this currently on sale I've been thinking of grabbing it but I'm worried that I'll get VR Sickness from it. I had a blast with Pistol Whip and you technically are always moving forward in that game but it's an on rails experience so I didn't get any VR sickness from it. Any other games that I could move freely I had to use teleport otherwise I'd feel unwell. What say you that have played this?
  3. I got this trophy within minutes, found the doll at the edge of the map, and stared at it for two seconds.
  4. So i managed to get S rank of the Exterminator 3 quest ( video ). This quest is a bit random cuz you need to open 3 gates that are opened by levers that must be in a certain position. These positions are selected by the game from three options when the quest starts. Misch will give you a hint on how to open the first gate, so you'll have to guess a little less. Here are all the possible positions of the levers: Gate 1: ABCD = LRLR or RRLR or RLRR Gate 2: ABCD = RRLR or LLRR or LRRR Gate 3: ABCD = LRLL or RRRL or LRRR Two levers are broken, to fix them you need to knock the grease out of the lizard and take an iron rod from the chest. You can also use charging drinks instead of Anima, this will save you a lot of time.
  5. No, still cant unlock Skillful 🥲 But new Tanuki trophy pops
  6. Thank you for the quick reply! True, I "forgot" the whole game is online 😅 makes it even better I got this helpful answer.
  7. Well the base game wasn't on the new sales so I'm gonna knock the idea on the head. Still grateful for the info you chaps have provided. Many thanks.
  8. I used the Goliath mod vehicle. Flat out in 8th gear it spins round like a lunatic, doesn't get stuck, and has a huge fuel tank.
  9. Just stopping by with another bingo square marked off 😊 New entry Released in your birth month -> Solar Ash (December) Previous entries That you've been meaning to get to -> Sonic Origins With Online Features -> Blazblue Cross Tag Battle Cult Favourite -> Ghost Trick Phantom Detective One word title -> Journey Arcade/Rhythm/Puzzle -> Super Crazy Rhythm Castle Releasing Your Inner Weeb -> Soul Hackers 2 Released year you joined PSNP -> Catherine Full Body (2019) Underplayed -> Strayed Lights (223 players at time of completion) Side-scrolling/Bullet Hell -> Rayman Origins
  10. :platinum:#147 Wanted: Dead (PS5) 

Good God what an awful game. its like playing a B or even C movie. such a bad story and the voice acting holy... 

it was funny at first i really had tears in my eyes when the protagonist started singing 99 Luftballons a german song but it sounded like a cat get dragged down the street by a car. but my laughter stopped after i realised the developer think this game is good or what ever they thought. 

Its niche af but dont waste your time AND money. dont play it PS4 is even so bugged you cant get the plat. 

had a good time the on the first playtrough but the other playtroughs just were boring and the game is just 3 combos there isnt more to it. 

so sorry for me rant. 

11. I still remember way back in the day seeing like 10+ copies of this game at Walmart for like 10 bucks each. I'm sad I never grabbed a copy.
  12. Just completed every single level in one sitting. Can confirm Trophy Collector and Color Zen are still not unlocking. I did notice Master of Colors and Serenity unlocked before I even finished the last level. I also completed the Nature and Serenity packages out of order so maybe that has something to do with it? Hope the next person to attempt this has better luck or that’s ~3-4 hours wasted.
  13. Tales of Kenzera doesn't look like it plays all that much different from Lost Crown. Both also are short, but there are a ton of other metroidvania games out there currently. 

14. Ok thx. I'm doing the same for endings.. For scientist i miss 6 Phoenix research.. my questione Is: can i do a factions research After the reverse completed? The research disappear, buy not immediately
  15. rip me i have 0 followers :insert sad spongebob,

1. Hitman_Spinksy1

Hitman_Spinksy1

There's no need to spam

16. Spoiler

clash of coc

17. After playing for a little, some observations i've made: The Tremendous Vestige Decay modifier (and trophy) is going to be the worst. This is worse than Ironman because at least with the permadeath modifier, you can save scum. The TVDm for short doesn't affect temporary seeds, but the FIXED Vestiges, and by the sounds of the descriptions, there will only be a few throughout the game ;(. Just hopefully this isn't random. Basically going through the game with almost no warp points ;(. They have at least shown some mercy with this by now allowing you to carry 99 Vestige Seeds instead of 5! With the Pre-Upgraded loot, this seems like the only beneficial modifier. At level 68, equipment was being found at upgrade level +5 or +6. So perhaps at character level 100+, everything found be upgrade level 10...??? The Enemy Randomised modifier, although you can get endgame enemies at the start, they seem to have the same health as the enemy they replaced. Either that or the area impacts there level, so it's not as bad as it sounds, enemies are still mega weak to begin with. I also think umbral enemies may not be affected by this, but can't say for sure yet. For the Randomised Loot, the description states boss drops, quest items, key items etc are NOT affected. From what i've noticed so far, world loot is shuffled amongst itself and enemy loot is shuffled amongst itself. Can't tell if drop rates are affected though. EDIT: So for the Tremendous Vestige Decay modifier, I ran through to Skyrest and the first FIXED vestige i found was, well Skyrest XD. So even before the first tutorial boss (lightreaper) that you have to die to for various trophies later, vestige before him isnt there. So if you have no Seeds, then you will respawn back at the start!! Though where each FIXED vestige was, you can put down a seed. For TVDm, you pretty much need a big supply of seeds, but luckily Molhu sells an infinite amount for 1200 a piece, just make sure you have 1 when starting otherwise means you will respawn at the start if you die to Lighty
  18. When I finished the last puzzle, my counter was only at 71/80, but I found out that replaying any old puzzles would increase it. So I just replayed the smallest ones (even repeating the same one worked) until the trophy popped.
  19. free minecraft no virus pe 2019 Pen island all caps no spaces

20. For certain encounters, yes, but it's a bit complicated. Certain kaiju are locked to specific stages within GoD mode. Which ones you will fight are determined by whether you are playing a heroic (Defend mode) or villainous (Invade mode) kaiju and the route you choose to take. There will be some randomness (e.g. in the first level you might fight Mechagodzilla or Battra larva), but usually you can expect to meet only certain kaiju on specific stages according to which mode you're playing. I can't remember all of the specifics, but Biollante, for example, only appears on level 17. I also remember rarely coming across King Ghidorah or Space Godzilla at first but eventually realized they were locked to certain stages that I was unintentionally bypassing (e.g. King Ghidorah was locked to one level along the top route that I rarely played). https://www.ign.com/wikis/godzilla-the-game/Cheats_and_Secrets This list describes the kaiju that can be forced to appear through specific actions (Biollante, Destroyah, Burning Godzilla, Jet Jaguar). By the time you've gathered enough cells from them to upgrade every character, you will more than likely have encountered all the other kaiju enough times to have all the other cells needed, as long as you vary your routes. Keep in mind that you must play as Godzilla to get Godzilla cells, and that he requires a lot more energy and cells to unlock everything because he has extra moves and diorama figures. So you will be playing him more than other characters. This video explains how to reach Burning Godzilla and Destroyah.
  21. Thursday - Application for Release from the Dream
  22. The servers are still up but they're very unstable and prone to lengthy outages, plus I'm pretty sure at least 1 of the online trophies in the core game isn't boostable so is reliant on luck and RNG to get it done.
  23. Yeah it should be interesting... especially with over 100 licensed players.
  24. Damn, got the platinum a week ago and sold the game, I saw this update was coming but wasn't expecting trophies. Looks like an all modifiers on and save scum job although on NG+0 you steamroll everything anyway.
  25. Level 971 The Lost & The Wicked - The Weasel - 11 achievers - 35.71% rarity. Defeat the weasel. An interesting twin stick shooter with an unexpected depth of narrative. I wouldn't quite call it a hidden gem but it's certainly an interesting game to play. With this I'm up to 34 games in 2024 where I got fastest achiever (31 plat, 3 non plat; though of course some may have been beaten since I did it). I've already got more this year than I did in all of 2023 (31) so I'm happy there. Race to level 972: - Judge Dee - 100% - 315 points - Degroid! [NA] - 100% - 1,350 points - The Lost & The Wicked - 100% - 1,350 points Points remaining: 2,625
  1. Load more activity