All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. spacer.png

Platinum #11 - The Lost Legends of Redwall: The Scout Anthology

Difficulty: 2/10

Times played: 11 hours

Enjoyment: 10/10

When the game is out already, I have started the platinum journey, the Act 1 gameplay in Anthology was kinda different as the previous TLLoR stack. They have added the Jam collectibles in this version. And the other collectibles can be very different. As long as you follow the collectible guide for Act 1, it's very easy. Act 2's collectibles can be bit problematic. Thanks to the scent upgrade after you finish the first two chapters, this is when you find collectibles in game. And makes the platinum trophy much easier. Act 3 collectibles are very easy with the Act 3 100% speedrun video but some of the collectables are added in Anthology. And when requires for the platinum, you have to do the following:

- Collect every collectible, learn every scent, meet all of the characters, and complete all objectives.

- Collect all of the Gingivere's memoirs and then give it to Pickerel in Cavern Hole.

- Obtain the Starthistle Family Amulet, Crystal Necklace, and Gleaming Wayglass Lens.

- And Misc. Trophies on some levels in every Act that were mentioned.

If you love and enjoy Redwall books or watched the TV series, I would highly recommend checking this game out. Game was fantastic. And very easy platinum.

spacer.png

3. Add me TheSmoothLefty May want to do some online trophies for some games eventually.
  4. This issue does seem to be increasing in frequency as my Zoo gets larger. I now have about 7500 park rating, all land expansions fully loaded, max ticket price, etc. and I'm at a point where I need to quit and upload my save to PS+ cloud every few days just to be sure. I started a new game and have made it quite a while with no crashes, so it does seem to be more prevalent the larger the zoo (or maybe just more activity in the zoo in general, i.e. more animals, more visitors, more workers, etc.).
  5. April 16th, 2024: Games Played 473 Games Completed: 90 Completion Percentage: 38.92 Unearned Trophies: 12,273 I know I just updated yesterday but I had a pretty decent day of trophy collection yesterday and thought that it'd be better to do some smaller updates as opposed to one massive one. I broke away from my original plan almost immediately to play a little Golf With Friends (ironically i was playing alone) and earned 11 trophies from just messing around. I'll list them below like I did on my previous update. AMATEUR PUTTER(SILVER)STAY ON TARGET(SILVER) FRIENDS WITH PHARAOH'S(BRONZE)SWEET TOOTH!(BRONZE) ANCHORS AWEIGH!(BRONZE)BLAST OFF!(BRONZE) UNNATURAL HISTORY(BRONZE)FLY,FLY AWAY!(SILVER) NICE SHOT(BRONZE)WHO'S THE FOOD NOW?(GOLD) CRASH LANDED(BRONZE) Think for the next day or two, I'll be focusing on getting as much of this games trophies as I can, and push Control and Spider-man2 back a bit. Thanks for reading everyone!
  6. Yeah, it’s weird all the WipEouts weren’t added since it’s one of Sony’s bigger IPs. Probably licensing I guess. Also, I’m surprised Destruction Derby hasn’t been added to the new line-up yet. It was one of the ones I thought would come quick as it’s been re-released so many times (PS one Classic, PS Mobile/Android, and PS Classic system). Personally, I’m hoping for Kingsley’s Adventure. It didn’t have the best reviews but it’s just so cute! 😍
  7. I've just begun my platinum journey. You commented on my other post. I'm not really into multiplayer games and I'm only aiming for games that don't have a difficulty trophy attached. I do have a pretty deep list though.
  8. As far as I'm aware this was a conscious decision of the site owner, not a bug. The site I was talking about is PSN Trophy Leaders, I guess I didn't want to advertise a PSNP competitor here (I'm doing that now by answering you, I know 😅)
  9. Was working towards the LVL50 with another crew and took a short break only to come back to no crew. So if possible could I be added to a level 50 crew please just to get this out of the way. Still doing some of the online races, not sure how many I have left but helpful if that's also a thing and I'll accept races in turn whenever I'm online. PSN: RiggerXPC Timezone: GMT+0 (for online play)
  10. That trophy’s a pain. Especially given there’s no way to check your progress on PS4 whatsoever. Are you the very first person being hit after unhooking? If the killer hits someone else (eg the person who was unhooked) then you won’t get progress. The requirements are really strict. Honestly, not sure. I guess it could be a bug, but it’d have to be limited in scope because there’s been earners of the trophy recently. I guess the only thing I’d try is escaping chase after getting your protection hit as maybe they accidentally messed with the requirements, making it still possible, but unintentionally more difficult.
  11. If you go into settings and lower the reversal rates it will make your life MUCH easier, you should be able to hard irish whip (Hold O) as soon as they enter the ring. normal light punch them (square) 3 times and they should fall off the rope. If you get beat up a beat, just make sure you don't do this standing right next to the ropes, on the rare chance you get reversed you may auto fly over the ring. This strategy will make life easy for the 30 man rumble at the end of the showcase and the one or two other ones you'll need to do.
  12. I'll be honest guys. Since I'm now only missing the 75,000 points on Shi No Numa and struggling with it, I wouldn't mind being hacked at this point. 😂
  13. I saw that jump when I was looking for alternatives as well, but it was patched out some time ago. It's not the approach I used, but unless you're speedrunning, there's no need to be that fast. Downgrade to 1.00 to remove the invisible wall and then bring a toilet lid with you to be safe and you'll be able to get up. Much easier than the coffin clip and jump.
  14. I just realized I answered only about the cosmetics. Weapon plans are different, back in the day you could earn them from crates regularly, now it is basically impossible, with less than a 1% chance but in my experience they totally removed them. Since I've picked up the game again I was able to obtain all other trophies but this one, I opened more than 30 crates and most of them were really good crates like the special one from shootout. Apparently, now you can get a single weapon schematic from a high level in the premium pass, buy them with crowns from the Vigor store, or buy them with real money from the PlayStation store. A new update is coming soon, and hopefully, it will add ways to earn weapon plans that do not require you to pay.
  15. This could be the issue: have you completed the Stranger Mission AZTEC GOLD? I was on the same train as you (game stuck at 99,5% progress). Mission won't show on the map unless you actually go to where it is located. You can start it by going to Sidewinder Gulch (Mexico) and talk to the guy there. It's a 3 part side mission. Hope that helps!
  16. Through Thick and Thin Unlock a teammate's Combat Characteristic. 59.68% Common That was worth it! Glimpse of the Depths Discovered and conquered 10 Monad Doors. 52.37% Common These are a lot of fun, I'll be doing many more. Rookie Treasure Hunter Collected treasure from 10% of the chests. 81.42% Common And the treasure hunt has begun. Field Research- Basic Complete 10% of the Bestiary entries. 81.37% Common And that's 10% of the bestiary, I like that I got this one and the previous one almost back to back, I did get them at the same location.
  17. The Triumphs Menu ingame is labeled as "Titles" the individual Titles in there are labeled as "Seals" or "Triumphs" so you where on the right way to find them! You should also be able to see them and your progress on them at THIS website after you logged in with your linked Playstation Account. (just checked it myself website seems to be under a current maintenance so can't be checked on that way atm but should be back online in a few hours) The easiest Triumph/Seal/Title (whatever you want to call them) in general would be the "Dredgen" Title which is awarded by doing the Gambit Challenges. However there was an easier one available this Season which achieved players the "Champ"-Title but the Event already ended a few Weeks ago and the Challenges and therefore the Seal disappeared with the end of the Event. But there is another Event for the current "Onslaught" Gamemode which got added last Week, the Challenges for that Mode will give you the "BRAVE"-Title, i've played like 5 Matches of Onslaught and i am already like halfway done with the Challenges. So you should try both Gambit and Onslaught and see which mode you enjoy more so that you have at least some motivation to play the mode not just for the Triumph Seal (as this could become a boring grind if you don't even want to play that Gamemode)
  18. I used Andre the Giant, carry with R1 + right stick to the right as soon as they get in the ring, then throw them over with O and be fast with the button presses. If they reverse they send you to the mat which you can easily reverse their next move and follow with the same grab. The key is to try not to let multiple people in the match as it is easier to get clotheslined over I found (took me 3 tries before I found this strat) I never used running attacks as they are too easy to get thrown out, use finishers (drag onto ropes first) when you can and you got this!
  19. Banned because you know you want it. 😅
  20. I think you’re on the right track… Go to character menu, change to journey, click on titles, will show you the triumph seals. Seems you’ve already found them. For example, going on the one that says Gambit and completing all the challenges (triumphs) listed will grant you the ‘Dredgen’ title/triumph seal. If I’m not mistaken, the grey ones are unobtainable or from previous seasons.
  21. Funny that cause I also started off mainly playing cod mp back in the day with the occasional game on the side lol overtime though just started losing interest and focusing more on the singleplayer games and enjoying them. As for your FF question, yes with the refined builds now and a little luck you could cut down the time quite a bit, maybe somewhere between 125-150 hours, that is purely an estimate though as I havent done the VR battles with the newer builds roaming about, this is just going off of the videos I watched afterwards. Difficulty is probably dropped down to maybe a 6 possibly a 7, it really depends how well you can perform in the later VR missions. I chose to do them first before doing hard mode which was probably a bit more beneficial as I had minimal issue with all main fights, probably the only one that got a bit hairy was with Rufus, but that was mostly because I became impatient with it taking a while ha
  22. Today
  23. Yeah, if I recall correctly they are indeed the yellow/golden icons at The Tower or in certain playlists/strikes. I typically completed most of the NPC’s challenges every week then did most of the playlist ones. I only did it with one character and it took about 2 and a half weeks.
  24. Invasion boss here Kano Lasts a bit over 15 hours from now
  25. Trying to get started on some of the Forsaken trophies but I can't find "Triumph Seals", at least as they are depicted everywhere I look online. I have "Triumphs" in the "Journey" menu, with bluish grey circles labeled "Lifetime", "Into The Light", "Season Of The Wish", etc. Online, "Triumph Seals" seem to be banner-shaped, black and gold emblems. What am I not getting here?
  26. No need to be in hard mode. You don’t get extra AP in hard
  1. Load more activity