All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just because you only need to change DNS, it doesn't mean that the servers were made without using CFW or some other potentially harmful software. If it's not open source, the team cannot verify if the server works exactly the same as the original servers did. Think about it, they have the servers in their own hands, and they can change whatever they want, like you can get all trophies in an hour. Until this can be tested, it won't be approved.
  3. Yeah I won't be able to beat Leviathan on Final Fantasy mode. I'm level 86, and the DPS check is just too hard for me. The countdown starts when he's at 1/4 health (sometimes more) and I don't have enough time to use three Splitfares like some people here suggested. Guess I'll shelve it. Good luck everyone else!
  4. Some points to discuss: 1. open source would enable just about anyone to join their own server, and enable them to spoof stats as they please basically making hacking easier cause everyone can see server logic etc 2. the original game actually required an ubisoft account to play, how is the requirement for a farcry2.online account any different? 3. this is a server, not a mod, there is nothing called api calls on the server
  5. waiting to see if anyone will share the world with me from xbox
  6. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/the-way-forward-an-update-from-the-team-behind-cities-skylines.1665858/ Console version delayed again, to October this time. With the delay and DLC refunds, at this point I'm assuming that if it finally arrives on consoles, it's gonna be unplayable.
  7. Great idea! I'd like to join, I have all 27 letters. Let me know if any are not eligible and I will find replacements. # - 10tons Defeater - Defeat the 10tons crew. (TENNIS IN THE FACE) A - The Blood of a Spymaster - Eliminate Al-Mardikhwar (ASSASSIN'S CREED MIRAGE) B - Thar she blows - Beat the Beruberu (HAVEN) C - Glassdiator - Defeat Croustalion (SEA OF STARS) D - Fear My Wrath - Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle. (TEKKEN 7) E - Emerald Eviscerator - Defeat the Emerald Weapon (FINAL FANTASY VII) F - Whipping Boy - Kill Frank Marshall (THE DARKNESS II) G - Defeated Grey Gargoyle - Grey Gargoyle was defeated. (MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE) H - Strudelbek Savior - Defeat Hex and Save Strudelbek (BEN 10: POWER TRIP) I - Apparent Defeat - Defeat Iguana (THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) J - Disco's Dead - Defeated Josey (LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW) K - Absolute Victory - Defeat Kroll without using any power attacks. (LEGENDS OF ETHERNAL) L - Letum - Defeated Letum (ULTRATRON) M - Masters of Illusions - Defeat Mizrabel and rescue Minnie. (CASTLE OF ILLUSION STARRING MICKEY MOUSE) N - Lava-ly - Defeat Naraka (A KNIGHT'S QUEST) O - Counter Feat - Defeated Ophirion (COSTUME QUEST 2) P - Defeated Peach Wilkins - The player has defeated Peach Wilkins (BIOSHOCK) Q - A Change Of Heart - Defeat Captain Qwark on the Deplanetizer. (RATCHET & CLANK) R - Killed in action - Kill Rodko (WEREWOLF: THE APOCALYPSE - EARTHBLOOD) S - Ruin Christmas - Kill Santa Claus (DEATHSPANK: THONGS OF VIRTUE) T - Mission Complete - Defeat Typhon. (IMMORTALS FENYX RISING) U - Fight With Care, Bear - Defeat Ursa Major without taking a punch. (LOVERS IN A DANGEROUS SPACETIME) V - Defeat Vegon - Completely destroy Vegon. (WAR OF THE MONSTERS) W - The WeakWood King - You defeated The Weakwood King. (WEAKWOOD THRONE) X - You Must Defeat Shen Long - Defeat Xi Wang Mu (STRIDER) Y - The Dark Lord - Defeat Yami. (OKAMI HD) Z - Retribution - Kill Zeus (GOD OF WAR III REMASTERED)
  8. THanks for the answer, in the end, I dropped the game, got nostalgia while playing the 10st hours but not willing to sink 200h or so in a game with such horrible graphics, outdated and laggy (+ trophies behind a paywall) I rather hope for a DCUO2 instead (pretty much what I hopped back in 2015 lol) GL to anyone trying to get the 100% tho!
  9. How Many ppl is needed to boost it ? how long does it take if its only me and my alts(thinking of using 4 alts. and last question is there some kinda way to boost it on different region to avoid randoms? i do have a netduma though but i am not sure it is gonna work for this game @VirtualNight
  10. 3 more down! 19. Tales of Arise - Beyond the Dawn 20. Bioshock 2 - Rapture Metro Pack 21. Cyberpunk 2077 - Phantom Liberty Beyond the Dawn was unfortunately not really for me. I found it repeated all the most boring parts of the base game and just generally didn't entertain. I didn't like the new character, Nazimil. I didn't like the writing and the new dungeons weren't something to be excited about. Kind of a slog. Really not exciting to return to. There isn't much to say about a map pack for a 13 year old multiplayer game. The boosting group was fun to be a part of. The gameplay wasn't exciting. Phantom Liberty is what all DLCs wished they could be. Massively entertaining. Engaging story whit shocking twist and turns. A new somber ending. Exhilarating action. Play this game. On the complete other end of the spectrum from Beyond the Dawn. It was fantastic to be back in the game and get to enjoy it once more!
  11. Thanks for your answer and helpful info. I'll try to do that and see if it works
  12. The discord channel of the Far Cry 2 community found a way to play online on their own servers again. More informations here= https://dsc.gg/FC2
  13. April 19th, 2024: Games Played: 473 Games Completed: 90 Completion Percentage: 38.97 Unearned Trophies:12,275 Gotta say I'm a little confused with this one. I've bought no new games or started new games but somehow my unearned trophy count has gone up by 4 (it was 12,271 when I checked Wednesday). Either way, I've made decent progress on Golf With Friends since my last update three days ago. earning the following trophies; NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY (BRONZE)ROAR!(BRONZE) MAGICAL(BRONZE)LOCKED UP(BRONZE) ON PAR(GOLD)MASTER PUTTER(GOLD) UNDER THE SEA(BRONZE)ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES(BRONZE) THREE POINTER(BRONZE)SHOOT OUT(BRONZE) Alls that remains for the Platinum is to get 10 Albatross' and to complete all the course with a score of par or better. This could take a while so I expect trophies from this to dry up pretty quick and be few and far between. My goal for this weekend is to finally get around to replaying spiderman 2 and getting what trophies I need for that plat and 100% while chipping away on this here and there. Got quite a few errands/plans this weekend so I don't know how far along I'll get with this but thats my tentative plan for the moment. Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great weekend!
  14. Not being open source is definitely going to keep it from being approved here for the leaderboards. Legal requirements and leaderboard requirements are two different things. Open source means anyone can get a server running and ensures no one can limit access which is a requirement that’s been stated in just about every thread on here for custom servers that have been created. It also makes it possible to review the code to look for any api calls that might trigger trophies without meeting requirements.
  15. Yeah I thought about it and I will edit the title to "cheats" instead of debug mode, sounds better since we didn't use the debug menu at all.
  16. Another A-Z 😍 I'll try for UR in this one too... 19/28 so far UR and 18/28 first names. I think this will be another fun one. Thanks for hosting it! # - A - Alex Mercer (Prototype) UR B - Billy Lee (Double Dragon Neon) UR C - Chuck Green (Dead Rising 2) UR D - Dimetrian Titus (Warhammer 40k: Space Marine) UR E - Eliot Salem (Army of Two: 40th Day) UR F - Frank West (Dead Rising 2: Off the Record) UR G - Giana (Giana Sisters:Twisted Dreams) UR H - Homer Simpson (Simpsons Arcade Game) UR I J - John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) UR K - Adam "Kane" Marcus (Kane and Lynch 2) UR L - Leonhardt (Record of Agarest War) UR M - Michael Beckett (FEAR 2) UR N - Nathan 'Rad' Spencer (Bionic Commando Rearmed) UR O P - Jim Payton (Lost Planet 3) UR Q - Qbert (Qbert Rebooted) UR R - Ray McCall (Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood) UR S - Sieghart (Agarest: Generations of War Zero) UR T - Thomas 'Sev' Shevchenko (Killzone 2) UR U V - W X Y Z No Name - Ninja (10 Second Ninja X) UR
  17. What do you mean free of CFW? Anyone can install CFW and join public servers. To play on this server you only need to change DNS. About open source. Developers of this server claim that they can't do it due to legal reasons. "Well eu reverse engineering laws say that you should not share your findings publicly if this is not strictly necessary. <...> court would rule that it is not since we can make the game work as intended without publishing source, if it was required to modify the game itself then maybe."
  18. Today
  19. Hey there! Sorry to dig this out many years later but I was wondering if you ever found out the information you needed? I'm currently going for the platinum, the two trophies I have left are all chests and complete the game on hard (I'm currently doing so on this playthrough) and have all areas gold accept the great temple and inferno. Any advice would be amazing, thank you!
  20. For custom servers to be approved, they have to be both open source and free of CFW and other hacks.
  21. I have messaged MMDE but didn't get any answer yet. Because servers are already up, people are playing I decided to inform PSN profiles users about it. I am open to discussion with PSN profiles team about making this server legit and approved by PSN profiles
  22. Noting here the rules around custom servers when earning trophies: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#7-custom-servers I don’t know if this game has online trophies but it is not on the approved list so any trophies earned would remove your profile from the leaderboards. That said, good for them building the server. It’s cool to see enough people come together to get these working.
  23. Some people acknowledge it and generally I see them get refuted at best, insulted at worst (not necessarily here fwiw). It doesn’t take too much away from the game for me, but it’s there. And it should be improved. People laid into FF7 Rebirth for its res, and I’d gladly take the hit in FF16 to get a 60 fps lock everywhere out of combat.
  1. Load more activity