All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Matekki

Autopop

Okay, good to know that it should work. I'll investigate when I get back home.
  3. Hi everyone, Just gonna list a few questions and if you could help it would be appreciated. I've jumped straight in on the multiplayer in order to work towards those trophies first, but these questions are more online gameplay related. 1: How do you like the horse effectively? In the first RDR you got a fast pace going and then could tap the sprint button to maintain the speed, making sure to not give the horse a heart attack. I just started RDR2 and I can get a gallop going but I'm often left behind other players, even though the same level or lower. What is the best way to maintain a gallop. I have the horse you get after stealing one for the online story mission. 2: Now and then I get a message saying fast travel is free. How or what is it that makes those fast travels free and when would I have to pay? 3: I have the autosave switched on, but when does the online game actually save? I made quit to out when I got back to the camp but does it matter where you quit out of? 4: When creating the character I got to the whistle part and adjusted it but I also adjusted the pitch. My guy now sounds like a woman when he gee's up the horse. Is it worth using that free create character token or just roleplay as the man with no nuts? I don't expect one person to have to answer all but if you could answer what you can I'd appreciate it. As I get answers or get new questions I will strike through the old ones. Much appreciated. PS: Visually this game is stunning. Didn't choose HDR mode as I will leave that for single player but even so this game looks incredible.
  4. Once my account was linked and I fully logged in, weird only one trophy showed up on screen but my unlocks said otherwise
  5. Auto pop is on, playing early access now. However I didn't get all of my achievements transferred over so hopefully it’s just a bug and will pop the rest of em soon. I hope
  6. Matekki

Autopop

Really? That's good to hear. At what point did that occur? I only had time to login and set sail with dinghy before needing to head out. Got worried when that set sail did not autopop not appear by that time. That's good to know. Thanks for sharing 🙌
  7. It’s highly unlikely that you will get the trophy for maxing all skills before you finish final fantasy mode, that’s one trophy you have to actively grind for after finishing everything else (atleast this was the case last year, but it could be pe patched now in a way that you end up with more points, though as long you don’t buy the last skill the trophy and thus the platinum won’t unlock)
  8. The game crash often when it try to save after a race. Always with the same error CE-34878-0. I deleted the game and the saves but it not worked. What can I do?
  9. Engazan

Autopop

As official post on SOT website All active Sea of Thieves achievements on Xbox and Steam will convert into Trophies on PS5. While existing achievement progress may result in some Trophies unlocking immediately upon login, players will need to replay to fully unlock Trophies on PS5.
  10. Auto pop worked for me
  11. I have no idea, but since it's not a Sony IP, I'm pretty sure it's not going to unlock trophies. You can also easily check this by searching the game on psnprofiles: Ghost of Tsushima: https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=ghost of tsush As you can see, lists for PS5 and PC are shown. Helldivers 2: https://psnprofiles.com/search/games?q=helldivers Only the PS5 list here.
  12. Thankfully they're straightforward so I can just play the game how it's meant to be played and get the trophies along the way. I hate that a lot of the DLC trophies so far force you to play the game how it isn't intended.
  13. Matekki

Autopop

Autopop doesn't seem to be a feature. The game required an MS Account connection, but my Xbox achievements did not transfer. Hopefully, all the trophies are still achievable even if I've achieved them on my XBOX. I fear the most achievements such as "Now Bring Me That Horizon", which requires setting sail for the first time. Let's see when I'm able to test it out 😁
  14. It's highly dependent on how you feel about potentially losing progress due to a random group of players at any time. You don't actually make progress in leveling until you turn in the loot. Until it's turned in, nothing stops anyone from coming up on you, sinking you, and stealing however many hours worth of loot you had on board. If you can get past that or aren't bothered by it, there's plenty of fun to be had. My group definitely finds it enjoyable to play regularly. There's plenty to do nowadays with a lot of QoL changes over the years, things that the old Metacritic reviews don't reflect.
  15. The game is way better than its metacritic shows. My only concern is that you cant really do much solo so we would have to organize ourselves in a way that psnprofiles doesnt help. A discord server for trophy hunters on SoT would be almost necessary.
  16. Soulslike games are always dark and gritty so I'm glad that there is a game that is more colourful! Definitely gonna check it out!
  17. https://x.com/powerpyx/status/1783465827913597118?s=46 according to Powerpyx, 40-50 hour plat. I’m looking forward to this!
  18. My list, only missing letter Y and N if everything else passed the check. I linked the trophies and everything, should be readable. A - Kill the Alebrije - Thats one big Gato Frito - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition B - Defeat the Black Sword without losing connection - No Bullet Wasted - Unearthing Mars 2 - Eu C - Crawdad Farm: Defeat the Crawdad King - Whos Your Daddy? - MediEvil Remake D - You Killed Deftos - God Killer - Xenon Valkyrie E - Kill the Enderdragon - The End. - Minecraft F - Defeat Fisk - Knocking Down Kingpin - Marvels Spider-man G - Defeat Glorp and complete story mode - New Hero Just Dropped - Spyro 3: Year of The Dragon H - Defeat Harlow - Defeat Harlow - Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition I - You have successfully defeat the Iron Incursor - 01: Iron Incursor - Neonhat J - Kill Jason - Roll Credits - Friday The 13th K - Defeat Kyle in his sacred Grove - Weed Killer - Southpark: Snowday L - Defeat Lex Luthor - Luthor Lock Up - DCs League of Super-Pets: Adventures of Krypto & Ace PS5 M - Kill Makarov and complete your mission - Time Paradox - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered N - O - Defeat Olds Cool - Nighty Night - Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighbourville P - Defeat Prowler - Family Drama - Marvels Spider-Man: Miles Morales Q - Eradicate Queen Ant and her minions - Antagonist R - Destroy the Red Judge - When She Falleth - Metal: Hellsinger PS4 S - Defeat Skyheed on foot - Duke of Ls - Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier T - Kill Toma (excludes Score Attack) - A Kind of Justice - Bravo Team U - Defeat Ursa Major without taking a punch - Fight with Care,Bear - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime V - Kill Vaas - Taken for Granted - Far Cry 3 Classic Edition W - Kill Wamoru Boss - Steel claw end - Within The Blade PS4 X - Defeat Xi Wang Mu - You Must Defeat Shen Long - Strider Y - Z - Save Dr. Young from being killed by Victor Zsasz - Zsasz Cut Down to Size - Batman: Arkham Asylum PS3
  19. All of your collectibles (minus passcodes) carry over into new game plus. There are some higher tier upgrades and another 10 or so skills to unlock (again, higher tier upgrades and nothing new). two of the endings come down to a choice before the final boss and you can Continue your save to get the other before starting NG+. The third one looks to be a bit trickier. I have part of it figured out but don’t know where to trigger it.
  20. The critic ratings are from when it released in 2018, so they're irrelevant. Steam reviews are where you want to look, which currently has it sitting at 90% all time rating (277,991 reviews). Steam Page Link
  1. Load more activity