All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So guys, the trophy list is separated from the ps4 version with no autopop? I wanted to stream the trophy hunt and i dindn't want to do that with half the trophies already obtained, cause i dind't get the platinum back in the day.
  3. I wouldn't mind except for the settlement trophies. Those alone might keep me from going for a second Plat.
  4. anyone know if powerwash simulator trophies stack from ps5 to ps4? i know there are some games that do but not sure if this is one.

5. Fallout 4 got mods at roughly the same time Skyrim did a few years ago.
  6. Considering how inconsistent this is, the autopop is very buggy. I have around 210 Steam/Xbox achievements, but only popped 56 trophies on login. Some very weird behavior like I have the trophy for earning 150,000 gold on Gold Hoarder voyages and Order of Souls voyages, but not Merchant Alliance. I also have all the trophies for earning every commendation during most Tall Tales (which requires completing them 5 times) but I did not get the trophies for completing the Tall Tales. Not only that, but I don't have the trophy for earning 10 commendations. I have hundreds. Some of these trophies that didn't unlock were a huge grind on PC, I'm very disappointed with how they approached this support.
  7. I haven't played Dave the Diver but from the suggested games listed above, I would say Medieval Dynasty is another suggestion. Takes place in medieval times, you build your own village, farm, mine, craft, etc.
  8. I don't think PS+ owners will get it. Feel like I remember other games doing that before(can't remember what games). I think the bug was with the PS store not letting us buy it when we should have been able to. I'm happy to end up proven wrong on that, though.
  9. Great, I owned all editions but now there's price next to them. I can only download PS4 Standard Edition... I can add dlc to library but that's all. Of course they effed something up again...
  10. Oh I would love to as well, I really enjoyed my playthrough on PS4 almost ten years ago. It's just that I'm swamped with Stellar Blade, Sand Land, the Final Fantasy 16 expansions and now the entire Fallout 4 remaster haha. I'm gonna call all my friends and cancel my subscription on "Social Life" for the next month.
  11. I looked it up just now, couldn't find much. I asked AI about it and it said it could be related to any bethesda mods you have on your save file (it was talking about skyrim, not sure if fallout 4 even has mods) but if fallout 4 does have mods it might be worth looking into removing them, saving, then trying to upload the unmodded save.
  12. Trine patch version - Made tower of salek harder by adding enemies along the path to the top. without patch- Had enemies only at the top of the tower making it easier
  13. Funny how there’s Day 1 censorship with outfits and other things. Have to play the game unpatched until the point where you have to make PS+ cloud saves. Sony has really become a ridiculous company.
  14. example i'm currently working on powerwash simulator plat. the plat is rare at 12.19% of psnprofile users and ultra rare at 0.8% over all people who have ever played that game online.
  15. You download the standard edition, then get all the DLC for free.
  16. We have lists posted from games that never ended up coming out. The processes on Sony/devs side isn't so linear.
  17. @Inuty Congratulations on finishing the challenge! Your almost all 100% list is amazing, love the creativity! Excellent badges too, you really got a lot out of this list. If we don't see you again this year for a second list I hope you'll come back next year You're currently winning in the most unique badges category. The prize pool for all categories is currently at $170. Once per platinum tier finisher I will promote the prize pool and ask anyone that is enjoying this event to contribute All prize money goes to event winners, none goes to me.
  18. For some reason, When You’re a Professional Pirate trophy for 10 commendations didn’t pop for me from PC to PS5. And I gain no progress earning new commendations.
  19. Just completed the game on New Game+ and no trophy. Hit continue and complete the game again, still no trophy. Tried to go offline and complete it still nothing. Anyone know whats going on? Does completing all the hunts count towards finishing the game? Should I only need to be defeating C'drall to earn the trophy?
  20. It’s from Sonys political politics. This isn’t the only thing that’s censored. What’s worse is that some of the outfits have been nerfed. Shift Up lied about not having any censorship. So now players like me have to play this game without any updates.
  21. I have 300 hours almost in Fallout 4 and don't exactly want to lose them in the upgrade to the next gen version but the game won't let me upload the saves and give me error code (CE-108233-7) Anyone know what's up? Thanks
  22. Yesterday mine said I owned the GOTY edition. Today I only own the Season Pass. Confused...
  23. Was this game ruined by very poor translation? It got my attention but i saw real nasty stuff in the translation that the original Japanese was translated to something completly different... Making the liking of the characters very questionable. But at least the game sounds fun in every other department. Or will the translations be fixed? Since i also know Spanish and Portuguese i might change to these that might be more faithfull to the japanese original.
  24. Be careful. I was a pirate legend on PC and the trophy didnt pop for me on PS5 yet did for other people. Unsure why it didnt for me.
  25. Update #4 Mass Effect 3 (PS3) 43% Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS5) 0% Blacksad: Under The Skin (PS4) 0% Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Dreamfall Chapters (PS4) 0% The Last Guardian (PS4) 0% > 100%✅ Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3) 0% Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4) 0% BioShock Infinite (PS4) 0% >100% ✅ Haven (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Never Alone (PS4) 0%> 100% ✅ Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5) 0% Shenmue III (PS4) 0% Dishonoured 2 (PS4) 0% Games Completed 6/15 Swaps Used 2/3 Tchia---> Meat Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Dead Island Riptide (PS4)---> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) Update time!!! It feels like it's been a while, and it probably has. I have been trying to keep up to date with all of your posts as best I can anyway, and I've been really enjoying those, as ever. Whilst it probably doesn't look like I've made all that much progress since my last challenge update here, I do feel like I've made a decent chunk, as far as overall gaming, and backlog clearing goes. Which means I guess I'd better waffle about what I've been playing Since the last update, I went and FINALLY finished off BioShock 2, which had been on my list for almost thirteen years at this point, so it felt really good to finally get that very large monkey in a Big Daddy suit off of my back 😂 After that, I ended up ploughing through Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, in the space of about a day.... Which I had a little bit of an up and down time with.... Which I suppose I should elaborate on a little bit, just to give some context. I'm a really big fan of the Metal Gear series, my avatar sort of gives that away .... However.... I really don't think I'm a huge fan of the original Metal Gear.... Metal Gear 2 yes.... but the original.... No.... There was me, thinking, I've played these games loads, I should just breeze through this first one, right? Right? RIGHT? Unfortunately.... I had forgotten so much of the original Metal Gear it was almost laughable... I really should have gone in with this in mind.... Yeah, so, essentially, I sucked at the original Metal Gear, I will readily hold my hands up. It's a fantastically designed game though, and the way it works within the limitations of the hardware it was originally released on is spectacular... Even so, I did not love it, @Redblaziken8 unfortunately had to hear lots of unsavoury words about it 🤣 However, whilst there's plenty of good aspects to it, I also I think it's obtuse, the stealth doesn't really work all that well in the original game, it barely has any semblance of a story, and Solid Snake is about as interesting as a bowl of soup with cocktail sausages sprinkled into it, about to be devoured by an old man (strange reference but at least one of you will get it ).... That being said - I think Metal Gear 2 is something really special, it absolutely paved the way for everything that the series grew into, and I had an absolute blast revisiting that one, I did come out the other side of finishing that game with very fond and positive experiences playing these... I guess sucking at the original Metal Gear is on me for not playing it for about twelve years 😂 As usual you can read some more detailed waffle about my time with it below, if you want to. After finishing Metal Gear 1 and 2.... I ended up finally starting BioShock Infinite, which was a game that I'd been wanting to play for such a long time... and I am really glad I did, because it's a pretty great game (albeit, my least favourite of the three) but they're all incredibly good games to be honest. With that complete, I now have all three BioShock titles sitting at 100% completion, which is pretty damn satisfying. Whilst I had quite a few issues with the DLC, and it's story and how I think it both undermines the base game, and certain characters in the original BioShock I do think despite that, it's very fun to play. It's absolutely astounding really, the leap in quality gameplay-wise between BioShock 2 and this entry, combat no longer feels like a mad rush to unload your ammo into a splicer, when they stand still for more than a second or two, and now has even more approaches, play-styles and options open to you, for how you approach it, and I thought that was handled excellently. Whilst I might prefer Rapture to Columbia too, I think the way the world is built in Columbia is fantastic, and some of the dark themes and undertones that are implied by bits of dialogue between NPC's and audio diaries, the fact the game was willing to explore some of those points is pretty admirable. As usual, I did write a bit of waffle about that as well, so I'll put that underneath if you want to read it, which of course, if optional!! Off challenge, I have also been chipping away at Star Ocean: The Last Hope International slowly, there's only so much of it I can stomach at a time now that I'm basically just at the stage where I'm grinding battle trophies for a while, I'm making some decent progress though, in my slow march to finally having the platinum in that game. I also decided to finally fire up and finish Batman: Arkham Knight, as I felt like it'd been sitting incomplete on my list for far too long, and I thought it'd be nice to finally actually have the platinum in every Arkham game, seems this year is turning into a year where I'm filling in quite a few blanks of game series I've been pretty fond of, and I don't really see that changing from what I'm planning to play in the future. Once I've finished Arkham Knight I'm tempted to do a bit of puzzling and finally fire up Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One.... but, knowing me, I'll probably do something completely different... Either way, I'll catch you all in the next one.... Which I'm sure I totally won't fill with Luke Skywalker gifs
  26. I didn't know that a list of trophies had been uploaded, what surprised me was that without even having a date there were already the trophies
  1. Load more activity