All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. according to Matt Stone, they went with this kind of game because they want to be able to quickly implement stuff that is happening in the show. While DLC is surely coming, I expect there will be many free updates as well. Live Service Game.
  3. Finally got the Trophy Digital Version | Patch 1.05 (1.000.005) I loaded my old savegame of Emily at the beginning of chapter 4 and played briefly up to the locked door in the basemant (fuse for x-rays). When i opened it, the Trophy appeared.
  4. I have been meaning to dive into my PS3 backlog again. It's always such a pleasure to finish a PS3 game. I will use this as a placeholder for when I have some time to post my huge list of PS3 games yet to start and/or finish. Have fun everyone!
  5. To me the internet forever changed when Mr beast became big I like Mr beast but it's true that he was the first real "tryhards" of YouTube and it raised the bar so high that people either were forgotten about or completely changed there content I also feel like we ended up noticing slot more about people that we didn't see before, and funny has drastically changed, looks at vine compared to tiktoks, we don't get vine esq content anymore, no more black ops 2 funny moments, no gmod prop hunts, no seananners, all the good stuff has gone So while I do miss the way it used to be, I think the expansion and changes aren't exactly the worst, but they could be better, if you don't try hard content creation, you're not trying hard enough now, which causes it to just be less funny, and all the games are the same, lethal company launched at such a critical moment for me because YouTube to me felt good again But ever since it's just cod and shit like that
  6. Hi guys, i play the game and the last trophy that i need for the 100% is sadly unobtainable. I contact the Instagram official page of the game and they confrim that there are 10 total journals in the game but one is unobtainable. In particular the diary in the basement in the library near the second monocle, in the same room that features Henrietta's ghost. I tried both versions of the game available on PS4 (1.00 and 1.03) but the diary is never found. They confirmed the problem but also said that most likely they will not intervene with a corrective patch because the project is now closed. If you have any other clarifications or thoughts, feel free to comment.
  7. I could go basic as fuck and go rx7 , and I think I will, they're cool as fuck
  8. You have to physically add the funds to your account via the PS4/PS5 or website. Then you should still be able to buy digital PS3 games.. though unfortunately it's not really so cost effective for most titles.
  9. I bought several times from the gacha machine and received collectibles, but when talking to the collector on the beach, it only shows "?". I asked the dev on discord and he's looking into it.
  10. I guess I have a reason to buy a season pass. Good thing I haven't started a PS4 version.
  11. You are correct, the game was fixed with a patch a couple weeks ago, so yeah, now you can play better, and the game now saves
  12. I'm glad to be helpful. I don't think there is something similar for Petricanths. However, If you have the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World, it can apparently be pawswapped with plunderers in the Rotten Vale - and this also unlocks the trophy. But this is probably just a random as the spawn is. What's important for the spawn is that you have the bounty active. Make sure that you have completed all of the other Critical Bounties involving Piscine Field Researchers. Once you've completed those, talk to the Piscine Field Researcher in the Rotten Vale to trigger the bounty for the Petricanth. I don't think it spawns without it. (I might be wrong though)
  13. There's only one and it's called "Community". You just have to take part in a Community Challenge. They're pretty easy but there just isn't one available at the moment. Next challenge for PC is just over 3.5 days away. Not sure if they are same with the console version but I would like to think so.
  14. Works fine now. Didn’t auto pop but after winning the three original maps again, it unlocked. Only took them nearly 4 months to fix! Feels good to have this one finally finished. Good luck to you all.
  15. I was going about it the wrong way, also easy after a few tries. The key is to kind of Kamikaze them off the road and they tend to get out or are easy to shoot at. Working on Packages, stunt jumps, Rc, Offroad, export etc before hitting up the missions. Hope I don't miss anything. Honestly most things just take a few tries, even flying the Dodo wasn't that bad once you figured it out. PS. Love that 100% completion of yours. Looks very nice
  16. Today
  17. How do you do the “ I’ll do it myself “ trophy ? not sure I’m understanding the concept of that one
  18. if you stay close to the game community (the reddit), you could know they've been working on the native PS5 version for a while and the planned launch date is somewhere in Q1 of 2024. I've been playing nonstop in Feburary and so know the news, be waiting for upgrade badly. Glad that they did it!
  19. I really don't understand why they (Sucker Punch) disable exp earning for secondary walkthroughs of user's missions.
  20. Going to attempt Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth on hard mode at some point during Easter weekend, wish me luck.
  21. I hadn’t seen much on the physical copy side of things so had to ask the questions. i understand you can’t get it on the digital copy , and having to add the patch to play online , but has it been confirmed bot lobbies pre-patch doesn’t work? More so curious on this one.
  22. thank you for the information but this game game pissed me off so much that i deleted it just after the plat and will put warner bros on my personal list of greedy and lazy mf (gaming should be fun ffs)
  23. Small update. Please note the “at the earliest”.
  24. I have a fair few of the other games in the backlog, eager to give them a crack! Same logic as you though I feel this is a nice introduction to the genre.
  1. Load more activity