All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. looks like no any trophies for alone in the dark new nightmare.. right? how disappointing 😩
  3. I don't understand it when people use guides for a game straight out of the gate, at least enjoy it on your own first and use guides if you get stuck

4. I can personally confirm that the original cheat codes for the PS1 version of Medievil work! Whether these either help unlock or block the trophies, I don’t know. But here’s a quick run down of the cheats, which you can also find over at IGN (which I’ve used to test this out). First things first, there’s the Cheat Menu, which can give you Invulnerability, instantly complete the level, and give you the level’s chalice. Below are the 3 codes, as they’re different per region: To enter the cheat menu, pause the game and Hold L2. Then press the following prompts with your region. NTSC: Triangle, O, O, Triangle, Square, O, Left, O, Up, Down. PAL: Down, Up, Square, Triangle, Triangle, O, Down, Up, Square, Triangle. NTSC-J: Left, O, Square, Triangle, Triangle, Right, O, Left, Left. If you entered the cheats correctly, you should hear a sound effect and the cheats option should now be available in the pause menu. Now, there’s also the Super Cheat Menu, which gives a lot more options and a “Just Dan” debug, which restarts the level and removes everything, leaving just Dan and the main level itself. To activate these Super Cheats, pause the game, Hold L2, and press the following prompts with your region. Entering the code again will remove these menus. NTSC: Square, Triangle, O, Up, Triangle, Triangle, Right, O, Left, Left, Square, Triangle, Right, O, Left, Left, Square, Triangle, O, Down, O, O, Right. PAL: Triangle, O, Triangle, O, O, Triangle, Left, O, Up, Down, Right, O, Left, Left, Triangle, Right, O, Left, Left, Triangle, O, Down, O, O, Right. NTSC-J: Square, Triangle, O, Up, Triangle, Left, O, Up, Down, Left, O, Right, Down, Square, Left, O, Square, Triangle, Left, O, O, Triangle. Lastly, I’m only gonna list the important options that the Super Cheats will allow you to do. IMPORTANT: For the below cheats, enter the Super Cheat code first, then the regular cheats next to see the below options. Restart - Restart the current level. Super Cheat - Activates Invulnerability, unlocks all levels, and gives you 9,999 gold and all life bottles. You will also get every weapon (fully powered up where possible), all 5 Runes, the Skull Key, The Shadow Artifact, The Witch’s Talisman, and both Dragon Gems. Complete Level - Instantly completes the current level and brings you to the map screen with the next level unlocked. Stored Energy - Allows you to adjust how much extra Life Energy you can store (up to 2,700). This also affects your Life Bottle count in the process. Invulnerability - You and your shields take no damage. If you used the Super Cheats, this will automatically be on with a green checkmark. Inventory Item - Allows you to give Dan specific items that you need. Gold Pieces - Let’s you adjust how much money Dan has on him. Chalice - Toggles whether you have the current level’s chalice in your possession. This will apply even if you already collected it on a previous visit, which can allow you to visit the Hall of Heroes once you clear the level to pick up a new weapon. This also gives you a chalice for both Dan’s Crypt and Zarok’s lair, which originally don’t have chalices. Like I’ve mentioned earlier, I don’t know if these cheats will either help obtain or block the trophies, but I wanted to list these codes here if anyone wants to try them out for either the PS4 or PS5 version of the game. Hope this helps! 👍🏻
  5. Cowboys vs aliens on Netflix.
  6. Hunter's Arena: Legends was delisted from Steam yesterday, so it's not looking good. So much for the shutdown's notice "Exact date and time will be announced at a later date" 👀
  7. I forgot to clarify that this is without a subquest(never did it), so there are 2 fire dragons at the end, but you can fight them one at a time. thanks, i need one more but this bastard is stubborn Nah, do it. LS 3 🤮 I'll probably play through BSC 2 with the Faerie bow.
  8. Lady Bird (2017) Great coming-of-age film, I really enjoyed it. Saoirse Ronan was fantastic.
  9. It seems so because sales numbers are currently decreasing. Nevertheless I am happy with the PS5.
  10. Sure! 1: The official Ubisoft Discord: https://discord.gg/ubisoftofficial You have to assign the role "trials" in the "roles" channel. After that you can follow the thread in "other games" -> "trials" -> "[Trials of the Blood Dragon] Unable to upload score to the leaderboard". 2: The "trials community" Discord: Unforunately I don't have invite permissions here. If I come across an invite link I will edit my post. In any case, the channel in question is "glitch-reports". The users Keeba and BlackBird#0070 seem to know more and post the current status from time to time. Feel free to join the Ubisoft Discord and make your voices heard in the Blood Dragon thread. The more the better :).
  11. Going to try to play some of the more shorter games before they leave. Definitely a lot I have wanted to try in this list but not got around to them yet. I kept meaning to play more of the Final Fantasy games but just couldn't find the time for them unforunately.
  12. Awesome video dude. Can’t believe there are unopened packs after all these years.
  13. I shouldn't think so, and I wouldn't recommend doing that either as NG+ makes everything harder than it usually is [ they are pretty challenging originally ] and everything can kill Lara in 1 or 2 hits so making it harder to kill things with pistols only with bullet sponge enemies that will kill you quicker than you can kill them is just making it harder on yourself.
  14. do you know if patch 1.01 fixed that invisible wall or not? it seems as if that's the lowest I can downgrade to
  15. Server is actually on. You can connect but matchmaking is broken and nobody is replying, so it's potentially dead, but can't confirm 100% yet. There's still some hope for those who were working on the plat when the matchmaking broke (again).
  16. haha i literally created a lobby with 9 others to do this trophy FML
  17. This was the response that I recieved from PS support: "PS3 Version of Medievil is not compatible with the PS5. You can play any PS4 or PS5 game on your PS5. If you own a compatible version of the game you will be able to play it."
  18. So many good games leaving all at once, it is gut-wrenching. All games are set to leave May 21, 2024. I doubt the games replacing them will come even close. I mean all the Annapurna games and all the FF games? Abzu (PS4) Adr1ft (PS4) How to Survive 2 (PS4) The Artful Escape (PS5, PS4) Ashen (PS4) Last Stop (PS5, PS4) I Am Dead (PS4, PS4) Absolver: Downfall (PS4) My Friend Pedro (PS4) The Messenger (PS4) Jotun (PS4) Sundered (PS4) World of Final Fantasy (PS4) This Is the Police (PS4) This Is the Police 2 (PS4) ELEX (PS4) Monster Jam Steel Titans 2 (PS4) Minit (PS4) Observation (PS4) Final Fantasy IX (PS4) Final Fantasy VII (PS4) Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4) Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (PS4) Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition (PS4) Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PS4) https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2024/04/huge-ps-plus-clearout-confirmed-for-may-25-games-leaving
  19. I beat the final boss and I'm in Alcaleone but I need help with some trophies because I can't find a trophy guide. • There are 7 trophies for "Oversee the birth of a new kingdom". What exactly do I have to do? • The Special Mode is unlocked after defeat the true final boss? What is the difference with a normal playgrouth? • Is Divine difficulty really hard? I read you can farm to level 99. Is easy if I farm to that level? • Can you give me some general tips for the platinum trophy?
  20. Hi everyone, I managed to get the platinum on the ps4 version and I want to share the knowledge to autopop this game if you dont know what to do. So you will end the game in Seaside valley. Transfer your data to the ps5 game. Load it up and you will unlock all the mission trophies and a bunch more. You will now most likely need to buy the busses for the bus related trophies (like bendy bus, Electric bus) and probably the Gotta catch m al trophy. I suggest doing the misc trophy off recharging your electric bus here too. Then what I did was restart my ps4 version, because I couldnt acces the angel shores savefile. Delete your seaside valley save (dont worry the save is still accessible on the ps4 version) and then re upload your save files. Switch back to the ps5 version, "company select" and select the Angel shores version, u will now unlock the trophy that requires you to unlock a stop in every district (I only got it this way, maybe you are lucky and get it right away). After that you will only need to find the Statues and the haunted house. And the last trophy will be "unlock the main transit" which will take around 9 missions (the starting missions which are really easy). This will take at most 2 hours. Hopefully this will help some people out. Goodluck!
  21. Been playing through the Paw Patrol games because my daughter likes to watch me play. Tried that Walrus mission 3 times now and got 199/200 each time 🫣
  22. Nice! I have the Yakuza games, but haven't really gotten around to playing them yet. Heard good things about the series, however, so I am looking forward to it. So what is next? Vanquish or something else?
  23. It's annoying, I followed the steps for mode 2 to get my ps4 game down to the og patch, everything worked fine and it downloaded but it still has the latest patch installed I'm on a ps5 with a ps4 game but I've seen posts in here saying that should be fine
  24. As of today the guide is almost perfect since I got the platinum and they even tried updating as much as possible so it’s definitely doable. Got the fastest achiever on ps4 version let’s go Emem doesn’t need celerity lvl 5 only up to lvl 4 for final encounter. Galeb can go entire game with lvl 0 education, 1 fortitude and 1 dominate those are wasted points. The main thing to get honestly in the game for all of them is psychology and persuasion lvl 4 as those are crucial factors in sum confrontations. You don’t have to put a single point in education, deduction or technology
  25. #278 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves Enjoyment: 4.5/5 - Don't remember much of the game since I last played it 7 years ago and just came back to it to finish off the challenges and the plat. But safe to say since it's Sly Cooper, I probably enjoyed it very much. Difficulty: 3/5 - Like I said, just the challenges I had left to finish off the plat for this game and a handful were definitely challenging and required many tries. Hard enough that I was getting quite frustrated with a couple just because of the wonky hitboxes and parkouring. Mainly the Tsao and Dr. M boss challenges but that can probably be chalked up to me trying to rush it at that point. Security Breach was the one though that really tested my patience. The one where you have to defend the plane in the hangar. I was never one that was good at multitasking and having to keep track of both sides at the same time gave me some trouble. Once one enemy got through to the plane I'd panic and that'd be the end of the run. I obviously eventually got it though. The Ultimate Gauntlet challenge was also quite daunting and was the reason why I probably didn't plat this game originally 7 years ago. But really they give you plenty of time and you can mess up so much and still get within the time limit easily. Enough time where you can stop and heal if you took hits so it really wasn't that bad at all. They give you something like 12 minutes to do it, I did it in 10 and I messed up a ton so plenty of leeway. Just something about time limit challenges that stresses me out. Love the Sly series but certainly glad they're eliminated from my backlog finally.
  1. Load more activity