• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. He didn't call for complete objectivity. He found the score, review, and explanation to be bad. Everyone you named is joke to me.
  3. This is exactly why I don't buy games day 1 anymore for the following reasons. 1. Wait for the devs to release a few patches to smooth out the problems that gamers have picked up on. 2. You'll get it cheaper anyways later on. 3. Look at some let's plays on youtube and decide if it's for you because some reviewers are shit. (expect for easy allies and ACG) 4. I still have a huge backlog. 5. Be very careful for the HYPE TRAIN.
  4. Just watched Aquaman at long last.  Fun movie, enjoyed it for sure.  Though that whole Trench sequence people were talking about... it was okay, but I was expecting... I suppose a bit more based upon what I've heard now.

5. Ive got 4 unobtainable plats on my account. Out of those 4, i'd say LOTR: Conquest. I really enjoyed the game and I really wish i plat'ed it before the servers went down.
  6. No. Lol
  7. @Im_Jeck Survival on very easy difficulty
  8. I would say the most painful plat for me was F1 2017. The grind to multiplayer level 50 ... i hated it. Drive slow and don´t get punted off track, but gain less experience. Drive your normal pace and get punted off every other race til you loose the patience to drive online. I´m so glad that you can do the level grind now in private races with friends. Getting the safety ranking in ranked shouldn´t be that hard, I´ll just drive lonely in last place
  9. New free dlc coming https://mobile.twitter.com/wwzthegame/status/1121111275923103744?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-1684010916329863687.ampproject.net%2F1904200955460%2Fframe.html
  10. Rice is one of the strongest healing items in the game, while it does less healing immediately than a gourd it keeps you healing for almost as long as a pellet. Is especially useful during the final parts of the final phases of boss fights, when bosses tend to get unnecessarily aggressive in this game. There have been multiple occasions - especially with great owl, demon of hatred, isshin and a couple of minibosses where I ended up using the rice (which later after recieving the frozen tears become s fine snow which is completely insane!) and I didnt die despite getting hit by an entire combo, coz I was healing faster than I was taking damage. also its infinitely replenishable, just go back to the divine child, and just ask him for more once youve used it.... you do need to have travelled a couple of times, before the harvest happens... One of the most underrated consumables in the game - of course the sweet rice ball is one of the best items, but you only have access to it for a very small window, and it is infinitely replenishable during that time coz its like snow + gokun's sugar.
  11. @Senrei Sorry, but this Dead Space list is just beyond redeemable. From the instant-pop logs, to the 1000 kills before chapter 1, to everything out of order. Just, no. You can hide your game to return to the leaderboard.
  12. That would’ve been fine if you had one or two trophies out of order but you collected 150 logs and all weapons... and the first chapter you completed was chapter 7.
  13. Thanks for your greetings! I have quited from the studio after this game released, not sure if the studio have enough budget for the sequel, I am also looking forward to it personally!
  14. Can't agree more with your statements. Really enjoying being part of this community, share my experiences about games with other people but also just to read a bit what's going on in the forum. Even if the worst case scenario would happen I'll still continue with my Trophy Hunting but something would defintely be missing.
  15. What tower were you doing?
  16. can not forget how I randomly stun locked the ninja shadow boss at the great serpent shrine into a double ichimonji, poor guy, just could never recover from it lol. kept spamming the ichimonjis on the dude, and he went down in like less than a minute. don't know if its replicable - will try it out again in my new game plus playthrough. I think it was coz I baited him out back into the forest coz the first time he destroyed me when we fought in the temple. In the trees and bushes he gets a bit confused lol.
  17. Im missing a decent amount of recipe fragments anyone can help me know where all the ones with the logs u can break are?
  18. Yo!

Welcome. Horror they are my favorite too.
  19. Yes, definitely. PSNP also affected the the type of games I play. I mostly play JRPGs, and I still do, but would've missed out on some great gems from other genres.
  20. 2 hours in and it's great so far. My only problem is the fade to black before and after cutscenes.
  21. Did anyone else noticed that the original price for Dead Rising 4 on this list is $0.00 but the sale is $23.99 to $19.99?
  22. Today
  23. Seems fine to me. Only issue I'm having with the game are the fade to black before and after cutscenes. Everything else is great so far.
  24. It does in the way that it shames me into trying to clean up my unearned trophies. I'd still go for plats if PSNP didn't exist but I probably wouldn't go back to older games and finish them off.
  25. Legend of Korra. Beating the Naga chase on hard mode... Then trying to do the sports game after that... I still don't have Platinum and I refuse to go back because the nightmares of air bending arena. Also Dokuro, had to beat every boss without dying, gave up because screw that. Then years later I come back, do all levels and use level skips on the boss fights and that let me get the trophy
  26. It's 50 fatalities, just got the head.
  1. Load more activity