All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. it also seems the trackers are messed up for some of the trophies..
  3. It is currently in maintenance. https://x.com/seaofthieves/status/1783058367679721732?s=46&t=15ngqzK8gO6Ut6gvJCOonw
  4. It will be up in 13:00 UTC so in 1hour and 38min
  5. For me, I didn't do any of that. I turned off auto-sync and turned off the thing that auto sets the time. When I do play I just change the time and play....load the game, select single player, and I'm in. I haven't run into any issues doing this.
  6. Too many bronze. Would have been more efficient to package categories of achievements and have in-game trackers, make them silver or gold instead.
  7. Not a single problem from my part! I haven't counted the number of matches I had to do, but everything unlocked without any issues. There's one small bug that this game has however - if you spam the X button at the end of the matches, the game will fail to load properly and you will be forced to restart (which is not what you want to do when you go for the level 15 with 8 characters in Sudden Death mode). I discovered this issue while using my turbo controller. So, once you get to the Result screen, press X and let the game finish its stuff and load the results properly. Other than that nah, game worked like a charm for me
  8. Super interested on how they're going to do this one. The last game left on a cliffhanger on the fate of best girl in the first game. Although I still kinda wished it was like Mary Skelter and had its trilogy and ended but who knows we might have a gem here.
  9. Wish me luck everyone I’m going for the full 100%!
  10. My brain just had to restart after a moment. I just thought "195 bronze trophies? This can't be true. Ah yes, these must be 195 points equivalent to 13 bronze trophies." And then I realized the truth... 😂 I am really happy to play this game since it wasn't available for PS until now but the pure amount of trophies scares me a bit
  11. And I here, thinking FFXIV ps5 would be exhausting...
  12. well, ill try to make the guide for this behemoth and its dlc but wow that's alot
  13. I look forward to this game. Hopefully its better than Skull and Bones. I do feel some kind of way, being forced to create Microsoft account. 😑
  14. You know..... when we were working on a guide we saw that "Hard R" thing and had a short laugh cause of it. Not even all of us knew what that stands for for some people. And then you have those idiotic game journalists who want to create fake drama about fucking nothing, because they want the game to fail so bad for no reason at all. IGN and all the others can go fuck themselves honestly. Let me tell you, as someone who is not a woke idiot and does not give a single fuck about the cancel culture, that I loved every minute of this game. Metascore of 82-83 is too low for this game but we have to thank IGN and all the other butthurt idiots for pulling the score down. 4 People from our team worked on the guide and all of use absolutely loved the game. I simply do not understand why some "game journalists" want this fantastic and fun game to fail so bad.... get a life.
  15. I’ve been interested in this game for quite a while now because of the couch co-op aspect, but I was put off after reading the forum section talking about the trophy bugs in this game. It’s on sale at the minute and I’m thinking of picking it up. I’m guessing you didn’t experience any issues with trophies not unlocking?
  16. Anyone else getting servers down message? I know this was one of the most pre ordered games. I did buy the premium to play 5 days early after all... 🤦‍♂️
  17. On PS4, Train sim world 2 DLC 3 list has 128 trophies on their list being the most on a single PS4 games list, having 411 total trophies. According to the PS5 SDK leak and multiple others online, PS5 can hold up to 1000 trophies on a list, which no game currently has.
  18. I'll put you on the waiting list for season 42. Welcome to THL!
  19. I'm never finishing this in my lifetime
  20. At 1,000 hours to complete the base game, according to TrueAchievements, I still can't decide whether to have it as one of those chip away games for a long time or just pass completely.
  21. So besides what I linked it actually goes further into stuff when you look at owned or licensed IPs they also do stuff for. It may not be part of Twin Sails directly but still falls under the larger Asmodee umbrella through one of their many subsidiaries. Licensed IPs they borrow or base works on: Lord of the Rings Call of Cthulhu Arkham Horror Blokus (owned by Mattel but they have publishing rights in one or more regions) Anima (publisher / translator in several+ countries) Gloomhaven Munchkin (publisher in one or more regions) Ips they own: Catan Ticket to Ride Talisman There is so many more IPs they own or publish for on Steam/Mobile. But these are the ones I could find various PSN games for. (Do note this doesn't mean every game they have an IP or License for may disappear in the future. But expensive paid licenses will typically be the first of many cuts if they make any, to save bank.)
  22. MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Fireworks Perform 100 power combos.
  23. Sorry if this has already been answered. I'm approaching the platinum on the PS5 version. So for the PS4 base game at the very least, once I get the platinum on PS5 it will fully pop all the base PS4 trophies once I load it up? Is this the best way to achieve it? Seems the game runs better popping backwards to the older version rather than the newer one.
  24. Proud to finally say it, for real this time!

:platinum: 29: DOOM (2016)

What a journey this has been. Nearly 100 hours of ultra violence (and a short stint on Ultra Nightmare), enduring that abominable multiplayer, and more glory kills than I can count. DOOM is the pinnacle of high octane, in your face, unrelenting violence. 

Rip and tear, until it is done. I ripped. I tore. It is done.

25. Hey there, everyone. Finally got this bad boy back in my hands and since its the only Playstation console i currently own i have really no way of making new friends. I'd absolutely love any and all request, and have a huge library of games to choose from. If you name it i likely have it, back from when i collected all the Vita knickknacks. The game that made me come to search for a threat like this to begin with is SAO Hollow Resistance, so theres one of the many i have to choose from. I know a lot of the games servers have shut down over the years but the ones that havent i'd be happy to play with you on. PSN: Skyboorn <-- that's an "R" and "N" at the end, not "M" I'm friendly, and non-toxic, so no need to worry about adding some random screecher lol.
  1. Load more activity