All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It’s from Sonys political politics. This isn’t the only thing that’s censored. What’s worse is that some of the outfits have been nerfed. Shift Up lied about not having any censorship. So now players like me have to play this game without any updates.
  3. I have 300 hours almost in Fallout 4 and don't exactly want to lose them in the upgrade to the next gen version but the game won't let me upload the saves and give me error code (CE-108233-7) Anyone know what's up? Thanks
  4. Yesterday mine said I owned the GOTY edition. Today I only own the Season Pass. Confused...
  5. Was this game ruined by very poor translation? It got my attention but i saw real nasty stuff in the translation that the original Japanese was translated to something completly different... Making the liking of the characters very questionable. But at least the game sounds fun in every other department. Or will the translations be fixed? Since i also know Spanish and Portuguese i might change to these that might be more faithfull to the japanese original.
  6. Be careful. I was a pirate legend on PC and the trophy didnt pop for me on PS5 yet did for other people. Unsure why it didnt for me.
  7. Update #4 Mass Effect 3 (PS3) 43% Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS5) 0% Blacksad: Under The Skin (PS4) 0% Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Dreamfall Chapters (PS4) 0% The Last Guardian (PS4) 0% > 100%✅ Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3) 0% Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4) 0% BioShock Infinite (PS4) 0% >100% ✅ Haven (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Never Alone (PS4) 0%> 100% ✅ Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5) 0% Shenmue III (PS4) 0% Dishonoured 2 (PS4) 0% Games Completed 6/15 Swaps Used 2/3 Tchia---> Meat Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Dead Island Riptide (PS4)---> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) Update time!!! It feels like it's been a while, and it probably has. I have been trying to keep up to date with all of your posts as best I can anyway, and I've been really enjoying those, as ever. Whilst it probably doesn't look like I've made all that much progress since my last challenge update here, I do feel like I've made a decent chunk, as far as overall gaming, and backlog clearing goes. Which means I guess I'd better waffle about what I've been playing Since the last update, I went and FINALLY finished off BioShock 2, which had been on my list for almost thirteen years at this point, so it felt really good to finally get that very large monkey in a Big Daddy suit off of my back 😂 After that, I ended up ploughing through Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, in the space of about a day.... Which I had a little bit of an up and down time with.... Which I suppose I should elaborate on a little bit, just to give some context. I'm a really big fan of the Metal Gear series, my avatar sort of gives that away .... However.... I really don't think I'm a huge fan of the original Metal Gear.... Metal Gear 2 yes.... but the original.... No.... There was me, thinking, I've played these games loads, I should just breeze through this first one, right? Right? RIGHT? Unfortunately.... I had forgotten so much of the original Metal Gear it was almost laughable... I really should have gone in with this in mind.... Yeah, so, essentially, I sucked at the original Metal Gear, I will readily hold my hands up. It's a fantastically designed game though, and the way it works within the limitations of the hardware it was originally released on is spectacular... Even so, I did not love it, @Redblaziken8 unfortunately had to hear lots of unsavoury words about it 🤣 However, whilst there's plenty of good aspects to it, I also I think it's obtuse, the stealth doesn't really work all that well in the original game, it barely has any semblance of a story, and Solid Snake is about as interesting as a bowl of soup with cocktail sausages sprinkled into it, about to be devoured by an old man (strange reference but at least one of you will get it ).... That being said - I think Metal Gear 2 is something really special, it absolutely paved the way for everything that the series grew into, and I had an absolute blast revisiting that one, I did come out the other side of finishing that game with very fond and positive experiences playing these... I guess sucking at the original Metal Gear is on me for not playing it for about twelve years 😂 As usual you can read some more detailed waffle about my time with it below, if you want to. After finishing Metal Gear 1 and 2.... I ended up finally starting BioShock Infinite, which was a game that I'd been wanting to play for such a long time... and I am really glad I did, because it's a pretty great game (albeit, my least favourite of the three) but they're all incredibly good games to be honest. With that complete, I now have all three BioShock titles sitting at 100% completion, which is pretty damn satisfying. Whilst I had quite a few issues with the DLC, and it's story and how I think it both undermines the base game, and certain characters in the original BioShock I do think despite that, it's very fun to play. It's absolutely astounding really, the leap in quality gameplay-wise between BioShock 2 and this entry, combat no longer feels like a mad rush to unload your ammo into a splicer, when they stand still for more than a second or two, and now has even more approaches, play-styles and options open to you, for how you approach it, and I thought that was handled excellently. Whilst I might prefer Rapture to Columbia too, I think the way the world is built in Columbia is fantastic, and some of the dark themes and undertones that are implied by bits of dialogue between NPC's and audio diaries, the fact the game was willing to explore some of those points is pretty admirable. As usual, I did write a bit of waffle about that as well, so I'll put that underneath if you want to read it, which of course, if optional!! Off challenge, I have also been chipping away at Star Ocean: The Last Hope International slowly, there's only so much of it I can stomach at a time now that I'm basically just at the stage where I'm grinding battle trophies for a while, I'm making some decent progress though, in my slow march to finally having the platinum in that game. I also decided to finally fire up and finish Batman: Arkham Knight, as I felt like it'd been sitting incomplete on my list for far too long, and I thought it'd be nice to finally actually have the platinum in every Arkham game, seems this year is turning into a year where I'm filling in quite a few blanks of game series I've been pretty fond of, and I don't really see that changing from what I'm planning to play in the future. Once I've finished Arkham Knight I'm tempted to do a bit of puzzling and finally fire up Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One.... but, knowing me, I'll probably do something completely different... Either way, I'll catch you all in the next one.... Which I'm sure I totally won't fill with Luke Skywalker gifs
  8. I didn't know that a list of trophies had been uploaded, what surprised me was that without even having a date there were already the trophies
  9. The Prince of Persia Metroidvania that came out earlier this year had an awesome feature where you could take a screenshot and pin it to the map so you could go back and see exactly what you needed to do at that spot later on. I think this may have spoiled me for games like this going forward. From what I am hearing it sounds like this game may be clunkier than I want to deal with right now even though I was looking forward to it.
  10. Hey, long time lurker first time poster on PSNP. I just wanted to put my two cents in on the Base trophy list as I have over 1,200 hours in the Xbox/PC version. The Base list for PlayStation is not the same as the Xbox/PC version as the grindier trophies such as sailing 1,000 miles and completing 250 voyages for each trading company are moved to the DLC. The only trophy that's the real grind but not really due to double XP events and emissaries is obtaining Pirate Legend status. My honest opinion of the time to platinum this game is around 50-75 hours. I'm happy to answer any questions about length/difficulty of trophies. In the DLC list, the most time consuming trophies are the following: Merchant Forager Black Powder Merchant Rare has made the spawn rate of these bottle quests super low that I still haven't completed these after 1,200 hours.
  11. Resident Evil Revelations Resident Evil Village Resident Evil 7: Biohazard Resident Evil Resistance Resident Evil Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 3 Resident Evil 4 100% Resident Evil 5 Resident Evil 6 Can I join?
  12. As others have said, it appears to be a bug and PS+ owners will get access to the upgrade for free. I'm sure they've already made some free money off those rushing to buy it without waiting though lol.
  13. Not played Fallout 4 in nearly 10 years and the TV Show has made me want to play it again. It will feel like playing it first time again as can't remember a lot of it. I did have all the DLCs as had season pass but only played Far Harbor and Automatron. Didn't actually play the Nuka World one. I think it's better now playing it all in one go as when I was waiting for DLC to release I played other things and couldn't get back into it just for the DLC so now can play it as a complete package.
  14. Guys apparently Ps+ users will get the update for free, hold your wallets. Click this link to see.
  15. No, there's not a mark system, and the maps are fully "colored" the first time you get in there so you can't know where did you look already. As I say already the fast travel on this game is one of the worst I ever see on a metroidvania.
  16. After the Resident Evil 7 PS5 upgrade not happening with the PS+ Collection version, I anticipated it may be the case with this too so shelled out £4 before it went off sale, just incase. Very glad I did now.
  17. #218 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Ace Attorney Trilogy Get every trophy.
  18. One is PSNP rarity (all users on the leaderboards other is Playstation rarity all PlayStation owners that have connected online.
  19. I think the best the mechanic’s time in a race is glitched. Pretty certain it’s the forklift race in level 6 part 1. The mechanic’s time seems to be 08:40, but if you get under that it doesn’t register you as crossing the finish line. Get a bad time and it does.
  20. When I go inside the last castle after the war, would I still be allowed to go outside? Or is that a point of no return
  21. PSNP Rarity is default. This only tracks accounts synced to this site. PSN Rarity is the percentage you see when you hover over a trophy. Obviously, this is every PSN account.
  22. Dev reached back out to me on Twitter. The upgrade is not working and they've reached out to Sony to fix the issue. Apparently the publisher changes late last year, and that's when the game went from PS4/5 crossbuy bundle and physical upgrade, to separate purchases. So hopefully a fix is in the works promptly. The devs are very approachable, so you can reach out to them on Twitter (at SeveredSteel) if you need further help.
  23. Downloading atm, I remember I was playing this on ps4 when it first came out and was close enough to getting the plat but then my ps4 died and I lost my save and never went back to it, but by god am I gonna plat this bitch now ! and I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it 😂😂😂
  24. At least you can get the DLC's for free, they have a new store listing labeled as PS4/PS5 and they are free if you own the PS4 version already.
  25. For trophies, I see two different percentages, one when my mouse is not hovered over it and another when my mouse is hovered over it - and I see a pyramid icon next to the percentage. Sometimes it will change from rare to ultra rare when I do this. Other times, common will still say common but the percentage number itself changes.
  1. Load more activity