All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. You're welcome!
  3. Well congrats on that one! I remember that you were already working on those kills when I started participating in your discussions with Cassy 😂 Must feel good to have that done, and chapeau for keeping at it for so long! Everything makes me wanna play DD... but I watched Joseph Anderson's review on it and while he thought the game was good in principle, he also said that he also had the worst 80 hours of his gaming experience with that game... 😟 It's a bit selfish to ask, but if you end up playing DD, I'd be super happy if you would share your thoughts on it from time to time 😀 You know that I mostly research the games I play... And of course if you decide to go for SMB, I'd be happy to help in any way I can In any case, good luck!!
  4. I'm the type of guy who could put the gun to your skull, pull the trigger and still miss. In other words, i want to avoid frustration.
  5. ehm... this is made by No Pest Productions, the same developers of the infamous A Bastard's Tale.
  6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
  7. If you have even one skip in the mission, you move to the next checkpoint of mission then you can complete the mission afterwards. Skipping works actually like this. You can even complete the game with skipping all missions. There is a speedrun like this, check that: I skipped the missions that are related with the trophies. At the same time of course I tried to get gold medals from other missions for solid gold baby and in free roam, I tried my progress to %100. My goal to get the career criminal trophy is getting the trophy after completing the last mission successfully. And I did that. Afterwards like I said, I replayed the missions and completed them successfully for getting their trophies. Edit: Check 1:35 in the video for example. You'll get bronze medal after completing the mission with a skipping.
  8. Got to say it is really interesting reading your journey through this game for the platinum! Really love this game (as I do Final Fantasy in general) and am going for the platinum myself. I am behind you but have been going for over 5 years so far (in regards to the gap between 1st trophy and today) and am using the official strategy guide that they released in a 3 pack along with 10-2 and 12, which helps a lot. As for the Chocobo Rider trophy, here is my video I uploaded of doing it - it was the first time I had not got hit by one of those sodding birds, and just got enough balloons and the time to get 0.0.0 as you can see below: (IN THE DESCRIPTION I PUT A LINK TO THE VIDEO WHICH GAVE ME THE REQUIRED TIPS I NEEDED TO TWEAK MY APPROACH AND DO IT WITHIN A FEW TRIES)
  9. Thank you KHDelBoy. I was having the same problems with this as you but took your advice of deleting and reinstalling the game which worked a treat. Many thanks
  10. idk if you bought the game yet, but i think this could be free to play very soon. i noticed on the playstation store there is no more founders packs, meaning no way to buy stw. rumors are also running on reddit its going ftp in a few days.
  11. I would like to join. I added a game that I did not see on the list but I feel meets the criteria to be on the list. The game I am referring to is SHIKHONDO: SOUL EATER.
  12. To be fair, this game did get the Doomsday DLC added 4 years later somewhat randomly. So the fastest times may have been faster if not for that. My own platinum & former DLC is also about a week (prior to Doomsday being released) when I attempted a world record for this game. The last DLC can be done in about 2 days, maybe faster if carried / experience. However... this is cheated anyway. The missions you skipped are required for the 100% completion trophy "Career Criminal" to pop, which you got first.
  13. Yes its attainability, now the speedrun its the finish the game in 20min no 15min, and finish the game in hardcore its not all level but hard level only.
  14. I just put those in the backlog... you should know which ones you own, right? But it would be super cool if there was a button that could be toggled on and off, like the PS+ button that's currently there, to mark games you own! That would be a wishlist within the backlog (and in such a way that the games can be sorted by that button to put the wishlist together at the bottom).
  15. I've had zero issues with the latest update but have you tried backing up your save file, then deleting it from your hard drive and seeing if starting a new character from scratch will fix the problem?
  16. Queenie has confirmed it: The UK is out of the EU after the 31st October. About bloody time.

1. Dr_Mayus

Dr_Mayus

Is there any plan in place or just a bunch of burnt bridges?

2. MidnightDragon

MidnightDragon

I’ll believe it when I see it.

17. My line up was Tidus, Wakka, and Auron. Wakka did the most damage with Attack Reels especially when I could nail x12 but Tidus was good with his multi-hit overdrives too. Pretty useless if he is only doing 9,999 against the super bosses. I have no idea how you managed to beat all those creations without his celestial, I mean I know it's possible but... It's weird how Neslug is the only truly unique creation.
  18. My run was legit and the time could be improved more. If we were more lucky in the online ones, I could've got the %100 in 4-5 days. And I believe 2 weeks and 5 days is actually quite a long time. I think that guy didn't even try to beat a record. Other people's times were longer. Because they spent a lot of time for the doomsday trophies. But me and my crew were ready from ''the beginning'' to boost them. Our goal was to complete as short as possible and like I said we could've gotten a better one. How could you consider me cheater because I was much faster than the others. That's not an accurate thought. See what the game is capable of then show your argument. I have my game stats from social club up here. The things I did in single player were legit methods. If anyone ever finds a crew like that again and experienced I swear he could beat my record and ended up reaching %100 with 5-6 days. Skipping the missions is a legit feature and if you see my social club stats you could see my work in online was legit too.
  19. Thank you very much for linking this video. After playing the mission for 20+ times without getting the objective, I watched it closely and noticed, he got the objective as soon as he captured that armor base in the east (14:30 in the video). Did the same and the objective appeared. Finished it by destroying the tanks in front of the HQ and at the winning screen the trophy popped. Finally! Thanks again for your help! 😃
  20. So the game keep crashing on me offline or online i even redownload the game it this happens after the new update another people having this problems?
  21. I haven't finished it yet, I'm in season 7 currently and the guide says around 7-10 seasons. But after the fifth season you no longer get XP for winning the super bowl/mvp. So now I am simming as soon as I hit 5,000 yards and 50 TDs to the next year.
  22. Yeah Wakka's overdrive got me through a lot of the monster battles. Doubt I would have beaten that N-slug thing without him. Same goes for the ultimate buster too. It was when I got to Shinra or whatever its called that I had to stop. It put Tidus in the battle but without his celest weapon he doesn't do enough damage. Is having comrade the best overdrive perk? Also, was there a technique to always getting the 2-hit reels on Wakka's overdrive? I did it a couple of times but mostly I got 2 hits and 1 or miss. I remember on FFVII when 9999 was like the ultimate attack lol. Means nothing in this game though. As for armour. I used the 99 dark matter to make ribbon and put it on Yuna and gave her auto-phoenix. Though she still kept getting poisoned. Apart from the grind requirements, the monster grounds was/is awesome fun. Considering the devs wanting you to spend more time here than in the actual story, its a shame they didn't have even more variations of battles. But with the grind and that f**king balloon race I just couldn't continue. I didn't even attempt the other race other than when you need to do it for the story. Not even sure if thats worse than the balloon race.
  23. Yeah, a few people have told me nothing is wrong with this list. The one minor exception is someone found it odd "Enchanted" was unlocked first. Did a quick check and 20% of people seem to have done that, so I think the flag will be removed @johnboy75129.
  24. Don't see anything wrong with these trophies. But it has been a year since I've played this games.
  25. Half the time of the second fastest, and a quarter of the 3rd... In the top 50 we find people who spent 8 times as long as you, in a game with almost 1 million players. but yeah, definitely cheats for this game.
  1. Load more activity