All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is it still possible to turn off the internet connection and play for two weeks? I read somewhere that it's shorter now.
  3. Seb and Kimi's Ferraris between 2016-2018 are some of the most beautiful cars ever created for sport. Also the 2022 one. I don't have any preference for road cars since I don't drive, but the Audi R8 (the one with the black line on the sides) it's a beautiful car. Although to be honest, the concept cars created for Gran Turismo like the Red Bull 2010 (which was created by RB's engineer and driven by Vettel), or the latest McLaren are miles above any other real car. Yes as you may guess everything I know about cars it's because of gran turismo lol
  4. Just a general quick note on saving. With Medievil Resurrection you could save the in game-cheats with the options/rewind menu. I tried it with Medievil, and the same thing worked for me. if you use the cheats, then close the app, you have to re-add the cheats. But if you make a quick save with options, then it retains the cheats & save. At least that's how it's working for me. It saves time too.
  5. Congratz! Good luck with hard mode ๐Ÿ˜€
  6. What does any of that have to do with why this game has a platinum rate of 6%, just two months after release?
  7. You have to play another level (either dying or completing it) after waiting in the menu. You basically have to "bookend" the menu time with playing levels. The quickest way I found is just play the first level on hard and let your character die, then choose to go back to the menu.
  8. I just updated the Hall of Fame, please let me know if I missed something.
  9. When you say to save the game do you mean using the in game save option or the save function that is available on all these PS1 classics by pressing the options menu?
  10. Y'all should try to get a code for their follow-up game "Yet Another Zombie Survivors" once it comes to Playstation.
  11. Finished my playthrough of Atomic Heart, 6/8 Story-related trophies did not unlock. I will attempt to unlock them in another playthrough. I've earned 30/42 Trophies from the main game, I'll have to find a suitable guide for Atomic Heart and try again.

12. Just build a really good Remake AI and make them do the whole library ps3 and earlier. Hire a bunch of humans to check it out make sure its up to snuff then give them ALL at once
  13. Pretty much The only bug I got was a lot of the buttons don't work BECAUSE of the bug and there was a minor bug where the same kept playing over and over in a endless loop unless I quit the game
  14. If anyone else is struggling with Glotissimo as much as I was, I have a hack for you. Find a YouTube video or save a clip of you playing the minigame to use as a guideline but stick X Triangle & Square wrote on pieces of paper to your screen where the head pops up and down to make it much easier to follow. Mainly helpful for the 65 note streak and the completing it without missing a note, unfortunately the 8 note streak is still quite difficult. I ended up getting it by memory in the end but other methods I was trying was to have a friend beside you with a fresh mind watching your screen with the letters to call it back OR if you end up getting lucky and the 8 note sequence pops up at the 40 second mark, it gives you enough time to save a 15 second clip and rewatch it back quickly. Hopefully these help someone, it was the last challenge I needed for a long time. good luck hunters ๐Ÿซก
  15. Did any of you have a problem popping "Almost There"? I started upgrading the Enigma handgun. No trophy when it was at +5. I thought that the gun had to be a long gun to count so I didn't really care, but then when I upgraded the same weapon to +10 "The Ultimate Weapon" popped just fine. I'm sure it will pop when I upgrade another boss weapon to +5, but I was just wondering if any of you came across this glitch before as I looked across the recent achievers but everyone seems to be fine.
  16. This is pretty phenomenal. However, I do have just a few suggestions or strats regarding the Big Boss run which might be worth considering for players who are a little less confident or who may need additional guidance. Firstly, make sure you load a completed game save to get New Game+, rather than selecting New Game, as the OP does. This saves a little time by allowing you to skip the Stillman bomb tutorial. Lastly, Cautions from guards noticing that you've shot at someone do not affect your ranking. Deck B: you can just hold up the guard, then roll through him. You'll make it to the next screen long before he recovers and calls for backup. This can be done both times you pass through this area. This tactic and groin punches can be done to save the occasional round, although it isn't really necessary; personally, I believe the hit detection for groin punching isn't great, so I personally avoid it. Deck D: Just hold up and tranq the first guard you see, then knock on the wall to draw the guard behind the Semtex lasers. After that, simply crawl under the lasers (you can also tap R2 rapidly to move quicker). This is much easier IMO; you can go through the canteen on your way back (there is also M9 ammo under the table closest to the camera). The Olga fight: sometimes, I found that getting her into the loop where you can shoot her through the boxes was a little difficult, especially if you go to grab the M9 ammo first. It didn't always work for me just going straight to the spot, and it can be very easy to screw up the timing. However, if you run to the wall directly opposite the gap in the box, place your back against it, then roll forward and crouch, it will almost always trigger her grenade-throwing animation, regardless of which side of the map she's on (although it's safer if she's on the right, since she can't hit you from there). This is what you want her to do; you then have a full five seconds to hit her in the leg, after which she will be stuck running back and forth. You may have to try it a few times to get it to work, or to adjust your sights if you end up too close to the box or too far to the left or right, but once you master this technique, you can get a consistent run each time. You can do this repeatedly without much risk, although you do have to be a little quick, since she can hit you while up against the wall, albeit only if she moves to the left, behind the tall grey object (and remember, two hits and you're dead during this fight). If she does manage to start throwing grenades, these are very easy to dodge (they have a small blast radius), and moving forward will often cancel the throwing animation altogether. You should also never go past the boxes to the left side; use them as your boundary. Navigational Deck: there's no need to get the USP silencer or Thermal Goggles at all, since you don't need to use them on the Tanker (I know the guide highlights this, but just to be clear) Engine Room: You can shoot the big bag of flour next to the watertight door behind the Semtex lasers if you want to be sure you don't bump into them. You can also move in closer once you shoot the first or second control boxes, in order to get closer to the last one and avoid accidentally shooting the Semtex, since the laser beams deactivate one at a time rather than all at once. Hold No. 1: Remember that these guards have NVGs, and will see you from further away than normal. They will also instantly go into alert mode for some reason rather than radioing for backup, so be aware of this. I recommend boosting the gamma so you can see them ASAP, but when it comes to the first guard in the hallway, your darts won't hit him until he starts moving, even though you can see him before this happens with the brightness turned up. The first save: personally, I think using your first save on the Tanker is way too early, but that's just me. I actually held off on my first save until prior to the Fortune fight. This may seem like a huge gamble (around 45 mins of gameplay, give or take), and it is, but once you've mastered the Tanker and the bomb defusal, it actually becomes quite easy. The only major issues are the Olga and Deck-2 fight; once you git gud at them and get the guard layouts sorted, it's surprisingly easy. I advise at the very least to wait until the Plant chapter, or until you receive the Coolant Spray. Having an extra save for the Vamp fight is well worth it IMO. Hallway Battle: I stayed where I was and used the X button to make quick jumpout shots. This was much easier than fiddling with the shoulder buttons for me. Deep Sea Dock: Not sure if you're aware, but all three guards can be placed in the lockers in the wetroom before you touch the node; they will never wake up prior to that. This may seem like a huge waste of time, but it only takes a few minutes max, and is absolutely foolproof and risk free. Remember, you have three hours; my run ended up being 2:30, well within bounds. This just seems like a no-brainer for players who lack confidence and who don't want to start the Tanker all over again. "You really wanna travel down that long road again?" Getting the M9 first: in my opinion, going straight to Stillman with no M9 is extremely risky; you have no fallback if something goes wrong, and if it's your first time, then something likely will. I advise less confident players to go to Strut F first; if you run straight over the bridge without waiting, neither the guard nor the cypher will see you; then on the way back, go down the steps to the left, tranq the guard and grab the chaff grenades before returning to Strut A. This only takes a few minutes, and as long as you don't go crazy, it won't affect the 700 shot requirement. I ended up with something around 634 by the end of the game. Don't take unnecessary risks if you can avoid them. Strut B Transformer Room: Taking out the two cameras in the hallway is worth it IMO, since you can just run through here on your way to defuse the Deep Sea Dock bomb. Yes, there is a limit on the amount of mechs you can disable, but unless you go crazy, two extra cameras shouldn't be an issue. Strut D Sediment Pool: The single bomb outside the hatches in this room NEVER appears in that location for me. It always shows up under the steps leading to the Shell 1-2 Connecting Bridge. I don't know what causes this, but if this is the case for you, enter on the upper floor. This makes it much easier to tranq the guards, while leaving the one who constantly radios in on the lower level until last. I'm always able to get the bombs frozen and leave long before anyone shows up. Strut E Parcel Room: It is very easy to be spotted in here, or to forget to shoot one of the cameras. You can always throw a Chaff for safety, since this not only disables cameras, it also disables guard radios. I never even knew this, and I've been playing this game since 2001. Also, be sure to grab the Stun Grenades under the conveyer belt, since you'll want at least 3 or 4 for the Arsenal door glitch strat. Fortune: Try to stay between the two barrels when running back and forth at a slight angle, using them as a boundary marker, and remember that if she hits one, it will explode shortly therafter. If you are near it when this happens, it's an instakill, even on full health. If you haven't saved before this point, do so now. EF Connecting Bridge: since you've cleared the mines already, just use Chaff; this saves time, and prevents the need to destroy Cyphers, use ammo or tranq the guard. Shell 1 Core: AFAIK, the only hostage who trips you up is the one at the very bottom right of the hall, who is on his own and facing the back wall. Additionally, if you leave one of your saves until after the Ocelot/Ninja cutscene and load during the Caution phase, then it will disappear, which is really handy; however, I needed the save before Fatman on my first BB run, so I wasn't able to do this, although I did manage it the second time. Just a small thing if you managed to beat Fatman without saving beforehand, but I highly recommend doing so, as getting out of the Core isn't very hard, whereas Fatman absolutely is. Shell 1-2 Connecting Bridge: Just FYI, the pentazamin here never seems to run out, so there's no need to ration it. Harrier: Firstly, you can avoid the Harrier's long range machine gun or missile attack by simply jumping over one of the barriers for invincibility frames, then hopping back up, although the timing might be a bit tough for newbies. A much safer spot to avoid damage is the covered area on the Shell 2 side next to the fire. Simply hide behind whichever end the Harrier is flying towards if he's coming from far away. When it comes to his deadliest attack, the missile barrage, as long as you're crouched and pressed up against the barrier closest to the Harrier and facing the strut, the missile barrage attack won't hit you. However, you have to be in the exact position, right in the corner, facing the "Shell 2 G" letters; being pressed against the other barrier facing away from the Harrier will result in death, even though it's just a few inches from the safe spot. You can also avoid the extended machine gun barrage in this area by going prone, although you have to be right up against the barrier opposite the strut (using the cardboard box also seems to work). It's a bit cramped, but a lot less risky than dodging behind the tanks; remember, the missiles are a one-shot kill, even at full health. However, I recommend going to this spot only after the Harrier does the cluster bomb attack which wrecks the bridge, since you don't want to be caught in that mess (which won't kill you outright even at low health, but will drop you to low orange/bleeding and set you on fire to boot, which will just kill you anyway). Another safer spot to avoid the machine gun attack is under the bridge, using the cardboard box to manouvre and running around the big block-shaped object closest to the steps; remember, the Harrier will always start shooting from the side where he launches the missile barrage, then he will move clockwise from that position around to the other side, so simply mirror his movements. Once you've practised a bit, it's very easy to do. Shell 1-2 Connecting Bridge (after Harrier): IMO, there is absolutely no need to risk jumping over the gap and potentially having to do the Harrier fight all over again; you don't really need anything that's over there. Yes, once you've practised the jumping, it's fairly easy to do, and you will have to jump the KL Bridge, but one small slip and you're fucked. You will get plenty of PSG ammo later, you don't need the AK suppressor, and the two guards on the LG Connecting Bridge are easy to dispatch with your M9. Jump over the railing with the bit hanging out and shimmy over onto the pipe, then crawl; yes, this is the coward's way across, but remember, you don't get points for being ballsy. The extra minute or two this takes should not affect your time ranking at all. Strut L Perimeter: You can literally just crawl along this section. No, really, I'm dead serious. The guards won't see you, and while it can be pretty scary, the traps won't kill you as long as you keep moving. Much easier than dodging between windows or trying to tranq. Shell 2 Core, 1F Air Purification Room: Firstly, you can destroy those grates covering the vents if you hit them enough times with explosives; the easiest access point is in the room where the machine gun cameras were. Also, make sure the Prez isn't next to the transformer when you hit it; sometimes, the explosion will kill him instantly, even if he's lying flat on the ground, but bizzarely on other occasions he'll be crouching next to it and it won't hurt him at all. It's totally inconsistent; this probably has something to do with the hit detection, which ranges from pinpoint accuracy to jank. Just don't risk it. Shell 2 Core B1: Tapping Triangle reduces the speed at which your O2 bar decreases; not really necessary, just something else I never knew, despite playing this game on and off for nearly 25 years. Vamp: I understand that some of you may want to do this legit, but if you just want to win, then you should really use this strat: This enables you to finish the fight in under a minute without using any ammo except for some grenades or SAMs. This will take some practice in order to avoid being hit by his knife while getting up (you have to wait until the last possible moment, and this is easier to time while he's walking from right to left, since he does a big right-angle turn; however, the direction he approaches from is random) or while punching him, and sometimes Vamp will jump back in the water (this happens if you get up too early, get too far away from him or do a full combo, but sometimes he'll just do it for no obvious reason); however, you don't have to restart if this happens, and you can try again, but when his health gets to a certain point, he will start moving around a lot more and may jump up onto the balcony and start throwing knives, so listen out for that and shimmy out of the way. Falling in the water is an instant game over, so this is why I recommend leaving a save for this fight. Sometimes he co-operates, sometimes he's annoying. Swimming with Emma: Pentzaemin can slow Emma's O2 consumption, but you shouldn't need to bother. Also, be aware that her dangly bloody legs can set off the mines; thanks EE (you can survive a single blast at full health though). Shell 2 Core, B1 Filtration Chamber No. 2: DO NOT go down the left side of the Vamp boss fight room on the way back with Emma, always go right. The left side is now boobytrapped with Claymores. Who the hell even placed these things? Was it Vamp? Shell 2 Core, 1F Air Purification Room: If you grab Emma right away, head straight to the opposite wall and simply follow it through the break room and all the way down to the stairs, you can avoid the first guard completely, plus the one that comes up the elevator. KL Connecting Bridge: You may want to throw a Chaff here to be safe, the guard overlooking the bridge can sometimes spot you even if you're right beneath him. Strut L Oil Fence: The pentazamin in this area does respawn, but not infinitely AFAIK, so use it sparingly. The effects also last after the cutscene where Emma is grabbed by Vamp. Additionally, Emma being spotted absolutely does NOT count as an alert, I've confirmed this myself. She can tank a fair bit of damage from guards, but Cyphers will cut her down quick, so don't dawdle. Furthermore, if you check your stats here, you will see that you mysteriously have one alert now. This is either a glitch, or related to the Alert you receive on the Tanker, and will not affect your ranking. Vamp Part 2: Personally, I recommend simply shooting Vamp in the knee (his left knee, to be precise). You can rapid fire to whittle his stamina down in seconds, it's much less fiddly to aim at, and there is far less risk of headshotting Emma. Shell 1 Core: DO NOT turn left after entering the Core; there are claymores (planted by Snake? Asshole). There's no need to go down there anyway, but just in case you're hunting for extra ammo. Arsenal Gear Stomach: I've never been hit with a cold here, but if you somehow catch one, there's medicine in the locker in the Torture Chamber. Arsenal Gear Jejenum: Instead of running up the first set of stairs on the right and having to jump the gap, wait for the first guard you see to turn around after he does his left/right glance. The minute he does, simply run down the middle of the corridor on the ground floor, slightly to the right of the line in the middle of the floor; no, seriously, this actually works! You'll sail straight past the second guard, who should be travelling from left to right. When you reach the third guard, stand behind the big box, tap it to get his attention, then go around the right side and up the stairs on the left. After the codec call, run down the upper level on the right hand side until you reach a box; wait for the guard to turn around, then cross the bridge (don't worry, they won't hear your footsteps). On the other side, wait behind the box for the guard to turn around, run under the camera, then cartwheel through the guard and rush to the door. You'll hear the action music for Arsenal, but don't worry, it doesn't count as an Alert. Soldius Choking Section: Buying a turbo controller wouldn't hurt. I purchased a TERIOS on Amazon. Not only does it work perfectly, but it's cheaper than an official PS4 controller. However, Soldius is a fairly easy boss, so a full health bar doesn't help that much. Still, it's much better than having to do the RAYs all over again. That's all the suggestions I would make, or strats that helped me which I stole, er, "borrowed", from people who are way better at this game than me.
  17. To add on to this, sometimes Dan will still sacrifice his health on a skeleton to fully heal them. If you keep holding X on a skeleton and let your health continually drain, you can make it easier to get yourself killed for the trophy before the battle ends. Even during the little celebration, you can still give up your health as long as you hold down X. Not sure if itโ€™s a little PS1 glitch in the game, but I took advantage of it and it payed off on both stacks.
  18. good evening guys. I have a problem... I exceeded 100 hours after I finished the base game.. but now I've already been playing with the story of the first dlc for two days. Is there a way to go back to the base story to redo the final boss? or the 100 hour trophy has become missable
  19. Me and @pjcooper2012 are making a guide for this game, will be out in a couple weeks.
  20. Today
  21. I'm not sure if it counts as it's not a movie per se: The Spongebob Musical: Live on Stage! Went in thinking we would see how cringe it is and we would turn it off if was bad...it was not at all bad. We actually really enjoyed it lol.
  22. I wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Musashiden777. Your guide has helped tremendously! Thanks a again.
  1. Load more activity