All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Which ones are community related?
  3. Again where did I say it was the real Sephiroth? I'm familiar with the FF7 plot. Context is key. I said how the delivery of the scene made no sense. They could of told the same puppet story but better with Cloud passing 'Sephiroth' the black material in a logical way rather than the route they took.
  4. Got it day 1 and only had one crash iirc, as the others said it may be an overheating issue. My console didnt turned off though.
  5. Your Ps5 is overheating. It used to happen to me with a few games and since I've taken the faceplates off its never done it. I took the faceplates off, screwed the base back on and slipped two bits of wood into the gaps to stop it wobbling.
  6. Why is this yet another new release without a platinum? It's not a tiny game and it's got a healthy number of trophies based on Steam achievements. I was planning to pick it up day 1, but I may as well wait for a sale.
  7. When will we ever seen this fixed I haven’t seen anything from square…
  8. Huntdown: The Wild Arms series: The Shantae series: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine: Graze Counter GM:
  9. This thread is for discussion, if you want actual answers wait for part 3. My answer was based on you saying it doesn't make sense that Sephiroth had Cloud fetch it for him. It makes perfect sense in the context of the story. And Sephiroth doesn't think Cloud is a puppet he is one, he's 100% a puppet currently. He doesn't break out of it until much later when Tifa helps him regain his own memories in the lifestream.
  10. Just did the last brutal with @Optinooby guide big thanks mate. If anyone is struggling they work perfectly I did it in under 6mins. On to legendary now…..
  11. All... of a sudden? ... Just, take it easy mate, it's gonna be a lot to take in after waking up from a coma of over 10 years.
  12. Hi guys. How do you know ingame on mobile if you've completed the requisites for a trophy?
  13. #74 - Grand Theft Auto III : Definitive Edition (PS4) - King of Liberty City Unlock all trophies. ------------------- I felt nostalgic so i wanted to go back to Liberty City and get the platinum trophy on GTA 3 and it was great! , BUT the platinum journey for this game was pretty awful to be honest. The 100% trophy is a missable trophy so if you screw up somewhere along the way you have to restart and play the game all over again (Which is like 20-30 hours to 100%) and basically do all the trophy requirements for all the other trophies again because all of them are required for the 100%. so this platinum requires you to follow a guide from start to finish and that by itself is pretty sucks and takes all the fun out of it. also the 100% requires you to do so much busy work before you even start playing the story because otherwise those side stuff will be so hard to do later on in the game when every gang member tries to kill you. and there are way too many vehicle missions in this game and the driving machinic are pretty bad so it can be so frustrating and annoying at times. i would recommend to just play the game and enjoy it for what it is and avoid the platinum trophy. Game - 6/10 Platinum Difficulty - 5/10
  14. https://nichegamer.com/microsoft-cautions-developers-to-avoid-curvy-female-characters/ Sorry for going off topic but. What happened to just making games for people to enjoy?? Why all this political bs all of sudden
  15. Glad I could get the thread some attention haha. Hopefully it is restarted. If the event does happen to restart, just my two pennies, you could make two badges from one. One badge can be made black and white (noir) for those that completed the event previously, then a coloured one for those that do the restart. Of course it's up to you if you take up this quest 😁
  16. You need to fill the lobby still sadly, if you have a PS4 and ps5 though you can cover two there as well.
  17. It looks like it has been happening to a few people - if you search 'FF7 Rebirth is crashing my PS5' in a browser it comes up with quite a few hits. Not sure if it's since that last patch but probably better to contact Square Enix support.
  18. I’m guessing you just didn’t manually update here and someone else did for you because Killzone is showing up on your profile now.
  19. Today
  20. I have digital aswel and I don't want to buy disc version just to do unpatched version I'm gonna have to wait for a patch I've done 5 play throughs and still no pop I have digital version so won't be able try unpatched version unfortunately guess I'll just move on for now and wait for patch
  21. Hello everyone, For the fifth time it crashed on me whilst playing. My ps5 never did that. It turns off alone and i have to take out the AC power cable and then put it again . Does that happen to anyone?
  22. Not looking good for the patch coming end of this month...i poked the dev from my thread on steam but no reply yet
  23. Thanks for recommendations guys! I have SEVERED on my list to do - heard great things about this one. I did all Uncharted plats already, great game About Personas - I do not know why I could never got into those kind of games :c
  24. Ah, I figured it out! The rivalry has to END with a Loser Leaves Town Match. It's not enough to just have one match. If the rivalry continues, keep going with the LLT's until the rivalry ends.
  25. This thread is going no where. Where in that did I say he was the real Sephiroth? OP should probably get glasses.
  1. Load more activity