All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. So, I got my platinum and 100% completion in Play Log a few days ago (no strategy guides, completely blind). I would give 5-6/10 on the difficulty scale with the only legitimate difficulty spike being "Bonds of Friendship". That being said, I loved the challenge anyway. IMO it's not even the hardest Final Fantasy platinum - I'd put Final Fantasy IX (9/10) and Final Fantasy X (8/10) above in difficulty. Now, if you had to star rank every piano challenge, including "Let the Battles Begin" and "One-Winged Angel", that would be a whole different question.
  3. Per the EA Online Services Shutdown page, FIFA 22 online services and features will be retired on November 4, 2024. Source: https://www.ea.com/legal/service-updates/a-h
  4. What about the other trophies that I can't get? I was simply using the two above as examples. What about the other trophies that I can't get? I was simply using the two above as examples.
  5. Maybe 5, 6 at best, but you can always cheese with azazel, which I think makes it a 4. Leaf + any damage item that moves. Habit + blank card with the sun. Brimstone + spoon bender. Ipecac + host hat or pyromania. There are a lot of 2 item combinations that make your runs unstoppable, but there are good items that have 3 or 4 item combinations. It is all item dependent, and eventually you will get the winning combinations. Sometimes you get the run with cricket's head, mushroom, and mega tears. It will happen. I have put well over 1000 hours into this game, and almost all the runs I won, I was dealt a perfect hand. I don't consider myself very good at this game, and I was able to earn every achievement the game asked of me. 4 out of 10 could be too low, but only because I would not go higher than a 5. Keep at it, if you want it. It is not as difficult as it feels at times.
  6. I don't have early access so I was waiting to see how this played out for the early access folks before launching the full game on April 30. Honestly, considering there's 254 trophies in total and at least 100 that can be autopopped, it doesn't surprise me that there's a delay or issue with them. We're talking about a very high number of trophies, relatively. On PC, achievements have had quite a few issues over the game's lifetime, especially not unlocking when fulfilling the requirements when the servers are very busy. Sometimes, achievements will not unlock until a couple of days after you fulfilled the requirement. I wonder if something similar is at play here.
  7. with the 2 controllers method do you play for example 2 "continues" as leonardo and then when you have no continues left spawn in with michaelangelo and get 2 more continues?
  8. I just wanted to know if all mods still disable trophies in the new version or is it just some because I always wanted use some simple ones but disabling the trophies for them always turned me off
  9. It didn't pop for me i redeemed them on my ps4 save when i redeem more of them nothing happens
  10. Horrific Xanatorium Platinum Guide Hey guys this is another easy and quick Platinum walkthrough - enjoy 🙂 Approximately Time: 5-10 mins for 100% Difficulty: 1/10 Crossbuy PS5/PS4 Option Text Speed - Fast Auto Text - Fast Skip - All Start a new game Skip [Trophy 1] [Trophy 2] [Trophy 3] [Trophy 4] [Trophy 5] 1) [Trophy 6] 1) [Trophy 7] 1) [Trophy 8] 1) 1) [Trophy 9] 1) 1) 2) [Trophy 10] Skip Cutscene with R1 1) 1) 1) [Trophy 11] 1) 2) [Trophy 12] 2) Start a 2nd Playthrough Choose First Day in the Hospital 2) 2) 2) 2) Trophy 13 1) 1) 2) Trophy 14 1) 1) 2) Trophy 15 Press Triangle and head back to the Title Screen Choose the Extra Story on the bottom If… 1) Trophy 16 1) 2) Trophy 17 Trophy 18 (Platinum)
  11. Easiest solo is to find a 15min eradicate mission on a map you can land on a rock. Stay out of harms way on top of the rock and use strategems to clear the enemies. Once the mission is complete the drop ship will clear out any remaining enemies. Finding a map you can land on a high rock can take a little time and practice. Once you do find a map if you fall off, die or miss the landing, quit the game. When you restart the same mission will be available.
  12. I am not even going to do the arcade one, I have no interest in 100% it haha. And I got the Wasteland Workshop to work now, apparently updating Fallout 4's verison helps. However the trophies still won't pop for the stuff I have done, so guess it's time to go back to the beginning. It's alright, I already planned a character for it.
  13. Honestly the tickets was only one I was fearing having to redo. At least the rest of them are fun. I like how Xbox does it. Just one list...
  14. I hope the days of autopop crap are over
  15. It looks like niche games that capcom released back in the early gen 7 era are being taken down so buy whatever you can from capcom before it gets delisted without a notice even..
  16. Yep, the rules state that the description must imply that you battled and defeated the named NPC, not saved anyone from them. No judgement - it's an honest mistake. I managed to get my first four 'kills', but I am having trouble finding games with early-game bosses that I like for the other four to get into the club. I'll try to find some good games with early game bosses.
  17. Wouldn't surprise me if everything gets delisted on every platform them, cause like this article mentions Age of Booty was delisted from Xbox a few weeks ago as well (it had already been delisted on PC and PS.) Thankfully it was on sale for like $2 or so. I know PS forum and all, but, for anyone curious Dark Void is backwards compat on Xbox and does have a digital release. On sale for $2.99 right now before they nuke it I assume. Physical copies are dirt cheap though for both PS3 and 360, for now, this probably means there value will go up some.
  18. Guess it's buggy then, I mean I don't mind restarting, just some of the trophies I would have liked to see popped. Still don't know why it's acting like Wasteland Workshop isn't installed thought, despite the addons say otherwise, and the fact I can also see it say purchased.
  19. Also didn't work for me. Leveling up once more, killing a person, creature, visiting another location, terminal, lock. None of them worked. Redeeming the 100k tickets did though.
  20. Yes just checked it's still there priced 5$ Thanks for the info dude I thought it got delisted already. So yeah the DLC could be at risk now. flock is still there priced 19$ when it's on sale on steam and xbox unfortunately
  21. I just started playing this game, checked the forum for any trophy tips, and saw your thread. This is the first trophy (and only so far) that I earned. I was able to get this after a few tries by using the touch screen to keep the notes in rhythm to how the song typically goes. I followed this solution I saw on the true achievements site: 9-9-8-9-6-7+7+7 9-9-8-9-5-6+6 9-9-2-4-6-7-8 3-3-4-6-5-6+6 The spots where it has "7+7+7" means to hold the number 7 down for approximately 3 seconds; same for "6+6" (2 second hold). I am not sure if this is possible by using the d pad and X button, because I could only keep the notes in rhythm by using the touch screen. I hope this helps!
  1. Load more activity