All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No Problem happy to help. Yea before i found out about this getting the slugs and items that i needed for the Big Spender Trophy and the Gents Finest trophy was taking forever but after i found this stuff i got them way faster and way easier.
  3. I have a non us copy of sw tfu 2 and im only able to buy the vendor dlc on the us store so will the dlc work on my non us copy?
  4. so in a short sentence, we’re still able to get online trophies somehow? am I right
  5. It's showing now thankfully! It was the PS5 version of the game on the PS5. Thanks for all the info yous provided and help, much appreciated!
  6. Thank i got it …. I have to release the ball when the time hit zero 👍
  7. sort of. It's referring to a new NPC/animal added that on the picture they provided was near the statues. I believe they've wanted to toy with adding animals besides crows for a while now. https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1782394056418394525
  8. Hopefully it’s just bad at counting because I’m in the same boat
  9. I believe they are referring to the statues near the middle of the map. If you look away from them they start staring at you.
  10. It's part of the Yamaoka Estate Realm, yeah. So it can be earned on either the Family Residence variant or the Sanctum of Wrath variant (Spirit and Oni maps). Which is good, because normally trophies can only be done on one of the variants, the notable exception off the top of my head being the 2nd RPD trophy 'Outbreak Breakout' counting progress on both the East and West variant. I haven't got a chance to download the patch yet, but once I have I'll leave my experience getting the Steam Achievement. They included a picture on their Twitter a day ago before the patch dropped, I'd assume it'll have a sound cue when close by similar to different Tome Challenges. Image: https://x.com/DeadbyDaylight/status/1782394056418394525
  11. Any info on how to obtain the trophy? I’m guessing it’s part of the existing Yamaoka Estate map?
  12. Another biiiiig challenge here. Awesome Question about games like Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy Pack. It has three indipendent maps (India, China, Russia) combined into one . Can i use either location for this event?
  13. I'm surprised the game is leaving early access. It still runs pretty horribly on pc, and still missing a lot of features from the original kickstarter roadmap. Hopefully the new port will run well
  14. They've added a single trophy to Dead by Daylight (PS4 - Additional Chapters and PS5 list) titled 'Tanuki in the Fog': 'Discover a hidden guardian at the Yamaoka Estate.' It's part of a new "DLC" list: Dead by Daylight: Yamaoka Visitor This is the FIRST time they've added trophies for a non-Chapter update since Dead by Daylight: Winter Solstice in December of 2017.
  15. Oddworld: Munch’s Odyssey HD - 1.83%
  16. I don't know if it does since I've already popped that trophy.
  17. I updated mine after finishing Rebirth and XVI
  18. Yes, I guess it is working then - I just assumed nobody else could see due to them not showing up in my daily sessions. Thank you ASleepyGerbil.
  19. Cool, I have a feeling we might get a new trophy list for it. And also, they mentioned PC, Xbox and PS5 in the link. So PS4 might get the L. Considering how bad the current 7 Days To Die runs and looks on PS4 that may have been a wise choice for the game.
  20. Does downgrading 7 Days to Die and getting player kills through the trader kill glitch mean the plat can be fully done offline?
  21. Please keep me informed, because I will need to file an updated PSNP+ report if it turns out more trophies are obtainable than previously thought.
  22. I....love....this....im in! EDIT: Actually, I'm not finding any game companies in places like Paraguay, places like Lithuania with like a single company with PlayStation titles, or places like Croatia and Estonia that only have a single studio who don't make PlayStation titles. So I'm not sure it's even feasible to go to every country at this point. Edit: Never mind, I just saw this: Another way is if the game itself is set at that particular location. The best part? It can be a platinum or 100%!
  23. Hmm not sure what you mean, I got the game almost at launch and got the Platinum in roughly six months, never experienced glitches or anything.
  1. Load more activity