All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I mean I get both sides of it, but you can still plat without ng+ and by the looks it has 12 specific skills tied to it. I mean seems decent to me, especially if you like the combat for the game, after all collectibles you can probably speed through it. Now the lords of the fallen update Is toxic as if you don't feel comfortable or have 'dignity' to not save scum good luck getting all 8 of those modifier trophies in 1 run.
  3. I mean i was gonna buy it anyway but the average review scores have been 8/9 out of ten and everyone is praising it. Now im super excited and a bit upset that it doesnt release until 8am and i wont be able to play it until after work!
  4. Judging from the 100% ETA time, I would imagine there's a easy way to get all the endings, whether that's chapter select or cloud saving Now I'm all for ng+ as an option, it's just having a trophy for it is incredibly lame. It'd be like adding a trophy for "Defeat this boss" then there's another trophy for "Defeat this boss again" it's such a time waste
  5. I played the demo a few weeks ago and while I think it was good, it's not good enough to warrant $70. I will get it on sale in the future.
  6. Reminds me a little bit of Prince of Persia and I have to admit I never heard of this game before. Glad it's in Extra now.
  7. It was probably my biggest issue with the game. During hard mode, I was spending more time swapping materia around than actually fighting the bosses. The game desperately needs an actual loadout system. Allow us to save materia, armour, and accessory loadouts for each character. A loadout swap would be nice as well. Having to back out of the VR menu because you forgot to equip one materia is very annoying as well. I refuse to believe that the QA testers that played through hard mode didn't bring it to the devs attention. It seems like a strange oversight, but I'm sure they will include it for the 3rd game. All of the blue materia should be a priority. They take the longest to level and are mostly the best materia in the game. Fire and Ice, Lightning and Wind, Poison and Petrify, and Petrify materia. I think these four also have relatively high AP requirements. Magic Up and Strength Up as well. Anything else you may use is much faster to level.
  8. Since a soulsborne fan, i was going to buy this on release but then i saw it was horrendous on PS5... How is the game now? Usually some patches and updates improve performance and the overall feel of the game. From the fisrt day up now did the game improve much?
  9. Platinum #53 [Dave the Diver] Total Playtime: 32 hours Difficulty: 3/10 Enjoyment: 8/10 PSN Rarity: 4,10% (Ultra Rare) THE BEST DIVER I'm really glad that Dave the Diver has finally been released for PS5. Definitely one of the best indie games of the last few years. The game itself is very relaxed - during the day you do your dives and collect items and fish for your own equipment and the sushi restaurant. At night, you manage your restaurant, wait tables and generate revenue. You can then reinvest the money in your equipment or restaurant. The game gradually becomes more complex and new mechanics are regularly introduced in the first few hours. The game finds a good way of not overwhelming you with new things or overtaxing you. The main story with all the bosses and side quests took me about 27 hours to complete. After the story you have a short grind for postgame trophies, which takes about 5 hours. There is one missable trophy that you should look out for. Everything else can be done in a relaxed manner after the story in free roam. All in all, a really good and refreshing experience. Platinum Shot after about 32 hours Next Up for #54 ⬇️ Final Fantasy VIII (PS4)
  10. In practice, it'll probably function more like assist mode in some Nintendo titles. But it's down to how a given game dev wants to use it.
  11. I love Souls games. I would recommend this game to anyone. It's a great mix of platforming and the typical Souls combat. The game is ideal for beginners who are not yet familiar with the souls-genre and want to get to know it. 🦀🔪 The platinum is also relatively easy (depending on if you play with accessibility). Without accessibility it is a 04/10. Unfortunately, the platinum was buggy at first, but the developers were helpful and fixed the trophy bugs really fast. I had a really good 25 hours of entertainment and the review scores speak for themselves. 😆
  12. Master of Ultramarine Unlocked all Talents in Blue Magic branch Master of Carmine Unlocked all Talents in Red Magic branch Best Dressed Fully Upgraded 1 Legendary Bracer Kitted Out Fully Upgraded 1 Legendary Totem
  13. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 2/1/2011 Remember the night I got it, too. My partner and I had just started living together. We were both tired, he went to bed early. I couldn't sleep and decided I wanted to get at least one platinum trophy.
  14. Depends on the game, i for one would LOVE a NG+ for Cyberpunk for example. I usually leave the NG+ trophies for later for when i don't remember most of the game and will feel fresh again. It just depends on how you make of it really. But also, depends on the game. If the game is bad i don't want to play it again 🤣
  15. You need 3 endings anyway. Depending on what the requirements are it's miles better to play NG+ than 3 separate NG.
  16. Probably had my most egregious crash on PS5 yet with this game. Doing a hunt down with the ridiculous Hot Rod at full speed and it actually switched my console off. It wouldn't switch back on initially and when it did (using the console power button) it then had to do a database rebuild. Kind of took me off playing what is a great game for thr time being for fear of it happening again. Anyone else had this issue?
  17. Strange. I did a blind playthrough and by the end I aready had all skills learned with 8 extra points leftover. I did wear that trinket that boosts exp gained from enemies relatively early though. Good that you found a method to get those last crucial points. For others prior to getting to the point of no return: Enemies do respawn on some areas of the map. There are also a lot of those exp caches hidden across the maps so keep a lookout for those. And don't forget the exp trinket I mentioned before.
  18. I bought the season pass on ps3 and have every map except DLC 2. It is no where to be seen, literally cannot download Mayday because the map pack is not visible on my screen, what do I do? Need the map for 100% completion
  19. Ah... yeah, even though I'm a part of the hype for RE4 -- I know what it's like to sort of walk away with feeling lukewarm from a very popular and beloved game. Even though I adore RE4, it actually isn't my favorite in the series. I prefer the original game, the original remake, and the OG RE2 farrrrr more than RE4. But, being a Shinji Mikami directed title, it's still incredible, in my opinion. You definitely gave it its fair shake, so no one can reasonably fault you for it not meeting your expectations. Let's get the heads rolling! Now, while I don't think Shinji Mikami for allowing the game to come to PS2 should be decapitated, nor should you for not loving the game like the rest of the crowd, even I feel like I need to meet my maker for this statement: Shinji Mikami's final game, The Evil Within, I find superior to any Resident Evil game. I hope you consider giving that game a shot someday, as it's really incredible, and I think overlooked, compared to the Resident Evil series. They had TWO opportunities to give a platinum, and they didn't. I agree that it's not always worth complaining about -- but dude, twice? The only RE4 platinum out there is the remake, and I'm a little jealous. I'd have liked to represent the OG with a plat, but oh well.
  20. Guess I should decide if I want to do The Messenger or not. The rest are a mix of things I've already completed, things I already own copies of from before PSN+ and stuff I'm not interested in.
  21. I don't think there's anything more boring than a ng+ trophy. Being asked to play through the game again with no actual changes is extremely tedious, and just a bad trophy idea. If we cleared the game once, why do we have to prove we can clear it a second time?
  22. I'm definitely getting this one, really liked the previous games, they're perfect games to chill with.
  23. The game includes fishing. GOTY 😎
  1. Load more activity