All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Destiny, doesnt track the ps3 account but by far the most played game Overwatch IIRC Borderlands 2
  3. Nah, you can just install APKs and play them that way Note that the PlayLink PSNP series is missing some games, but the staff refuse to update it for some reason
  4. Yeah that’s the one I thought. You can only do that one when it’s stormy. if you miss it, it will show up again when it’s stormy
  5. Don't hide your trophys be proud to show them off i will never hide my trophys
  6. I tried it and it seems to be entirely in English.
  7. I still can’t pop the 160h trophy as I have 180 hours of gameplay also how many hours in on your profile save the 40h trophy popped
  8. No worries I’m at 181 hours and my 16”h trophy has bugged so it probably pop at a later time hopefully
  9. I recently got platinum in Frantics, everything works without any problems. The mobile application on Android must be installed via APK, while on iOS everything can be easily downloaded from the App Store.
  10. Its there to tell people the exact amount of trophies you had. You can easily pile on games on top of it and get it hidden to those that don't go deep digging in profiles.
  11. IronMaiden Stranger in a strange land song rocks
  12. An old lady Clara (?) asked for help something about revenge and now I realise the quest disappeared after the stormy weather was gone. Maybe it will show up again. Thanks for your help.
  13. Today
  14. I can't see my forehead. 😠

1. x49ersblitzkreig

x49ersblitzkreig

You'll be able to see it soon my friend. Have you tried looking in a mirror by any chance XD

2. Kittens Are Awesome

Kittens Are Awesome

Try pulling your eyes out of their sockets and bend them in a U shape upwards. You'll eventually see it.

15. It also looks like the PlayLink apps are indeed gone from the Google Play Store, but they're still on the Apple App Store at the time of writing. Anyone know if this will impact the Emulation workaround mentioned in the Trophy Guide for "Knowledge is Power"?
  16. https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/ The PlayLink apps for these games seem to still be available on the Apple App Store, but I can't see them on the Google Play Store anymore. Does anyone know if this impacts the Emulated Android Device workarounds mentioned in the Trophy Guide?
  17. Yeah that's what I thought about the extra characters. I much prefer the Like a Dragon system of "the rest of your team is tagging along in the background" and magically gaining XP, even if it doesn't make much sense. I'll stick to the 2 parties of 4. By the time I finish the stories of the first 4 characters they should be in their 50s, and then moving to the new team I would expect to end up at the same point, having everyone around the same level by the time the finale comes up. Another advantage for me personally at least, is its doable for me to remember what's going on in 4 stories at a time. 8, not so much. The game can be quite long, I agree! I've only played a handful of side quests, and some of them seem tricky to do without a guide. I have unlocked and done one side story si far. It was a nice low-stakes story (only the first half so far). I like that kind of stuff mixed in with the "the world is about to end" stuff that's typical of a lot of JRPGs. Not as much of that here so far. By the way, I skipped the first game. I read reviews of both and after reading that the second had more party interaction, I decided to just start there. If they make a third game hopefully it will be even more focused on the team going on an adventure together.
  18. Can agree lol, i've done USF4 platinum and it was tough but very fun! It's one of my favorite plat, atm i am also going for SMB and so far it's not too bad ive just done Zombie Boy and im going for the golden god trophy, im doing cotton alley dark world levels and im seriously thinking how ill be able to plat this game lol i cant even do half of the levels
  19. I wondered this too but then worked it out. He only takes damage when you kill the worms that come out of his head. Most of the videos showing how to defeat him are on the first playthrough and the player just stands in one spot and nails them with the axes whilst never getting hit. This doesn't work in the 2nd and 3rd playthroughs because the worms are tougher. The pattern I used is this - Stand on the right side of the double platform in the middle at first, spam axes when it first spawns, move to the left of this platform once the worm has passed, turn and shoot a few times to the right. If you're quick enough, you can jump to the left single platform instead of just moving across, this should help you dodge the two fireballs the skull shoots at you. Then drop down and park in the bottom right corner. Turn and shoot. You should be able to kill the rolling ball and the worm without getting hit further. Once the worm is dead, get back into the starting position and repeat.
  20. Ok that's one playthrough done for AD INFINITUM, I got the asylum ending and apparently the game has 3 seperate endings, so that's 2 more to go 🙄 not a fan of games that do that but at least I read all the letters, they don't cross over into other playthroughs (have to get them in one run) so that's something I don't have to worry about :) the game was fun but one section near the end dragged on for sooooooo long

21. The DLC will be free? I don't think it was free for Spider-man 1.
  1. Load more activity