All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, I just finished rise of the ronin and I'm missing only one bond mission. I need to increase my link with Yoshinobu Tokugawa at level 3. The problem is that I don't know where it is at the end of the game. Can you help me please? Thanks
  3. I'm just about to start it, will return with an honest review. I don't mind playing low budget and critized games sometimes, I find them enjoyable. Let's see!
  4. 2011: Mass Effect 2 Probably the hardest year to choose, it had Catherine, Uncharted 3, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2, Dark Souls, Portal 2, Batman: Arkham City, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2 and so many more. It is extremely close between so many games but I chose Mass Effect 2 because it was my favourite of the trilogy. 2012: Borderlands 2 Another great year with Mass Effect 3, Journey, Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2 but this year goes to the best Borderlands game of the series. 2013: Bioshock Infinite The good streak of gaming years continued. Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, AC Black Flag, Ni no Kuni, The Last of Us. All candidates worthy of a game of the year. I'll go with the game I enjoyed the most out of these which is Bioshock. 2014: The Evil Within This year did not have that many amazing games compared to the past 3 years, but still quite a lot of them. The Evil Within, South Park: Stick of Truth, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Alien Isolation, Dark Souls 2. I am currently playing Alien Isolation, which would win this spot if I had completed it by now but as of writing this I'll go with the Evil Within. 2015: The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt It is unlucky that some great games had to release on the same year as the Witcher, but this just shows how amazing this game is. Until Dawn, Ori and the Blind Forest, Fallout 4, Bloodborne (which is also my favorite of the Souls series), Metal Gear Solid V were some of the many great games of the year I could also choose. 2016: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Not that many great games, but those I would pick are still some of the best. Final Fantasy 15, the Doom remake, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4. All games that deserve high praises. But I will go with Mr. Drake for this year. 2017: Nier Automata Perhaps the year I have played the least amount of games from, but some really strong contenders like Nier Automata, Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 7, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Cuphead. The game with the most impact on me from 2017 was Nier and earns the spot. 2018: Marvel's Spider Man The only reason that Red Dead Redemption 2 is not picked here is because I have still to play it. As such I will choose Marvel's Spider Man for the year. The remake of God of War could also get the spot here. 2019: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice This is probably my least favourite year of the decade. Some games that had the name and potential to be awesome like Borderlands 3, Kingdom Hearts 3 and some good ones like the Resident Evil 2 remake and Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. But that one Fromsoft game stole the spot this year. Which I need to finally play on Playstation and get the platinum. 2020: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time For the final year of the decade I could not choose the sequel to one of my favourite games of all time. There were other strong contestants like Final Fantasy 7 remake, Doom Eternal, Ghost of Tsushima and Hades but the one I have properly played so far is Crash. Game of the decade: The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt The game is just impeccable. With the best mini-game I can think of in any videogame. Up for a game of Gwent? Bonus years for the next decade: 2021: Resident Evil 8: Village 2022: Elden Ring 2023: Lies of P (only because I have not yet properly played Baldur's Gate 3)
  5. Woke up in a terrible mood today and today has been getting a tad bit worse but it might get better. How y'alls day been.

6. It's a pity that Grandia has no trophies on PS5. Even a Grandia HD PS5 version does not exist.
  7. Am update for people, friend and I only had two or three times where we couldn't team up, but the rest of the time was solid. We got the co-op stuff done quite easily with a guide. We found it was better than the PS3 experience. I fully recommend playing this game, it is lots of fun!! So much so, I aim too Plat out again on PS4!!!
  8. I can confirm that AC3 is down ๐Ÿ˜• The shutdown date was October 1, 2022. These servers were revided in June 2023 out of a sudden. They may re-open them at some point. This is Ubisoft, after all, but it doesn't look so good when they literally killed every game they revived at the same time.
  9. So guys, i wanted to buy this game, then i read a lot of really bad reviews. What is everbody`s opinion about this game? Is it fun or really that bad? I`m a huge fan of the series since the very beginning and i also LOVE Stick of Truth and Fractured a LOT. Also i would like to know, can ALL trophies be obtained in coop? I wanted to play this one with a friend but now we are unsure about buying or avoiding it. Thx in advance ๐Ÿ™‚
  10. well i mean on the original playstaion there was the Pepsi man game, and on NES there was the cool Spot and The noid game which was a domino's pizza character back in the day, and hell even burger king have their own game called sneak king
  11. fr, valid point. I heard they at least acknowledged it yesterday worst case, maybe rent from game fly if you wanna sooner be in the 100% club and trust me dude ๐Ÿคฃ im glad I got it but damn. I did 12 playthroughs - 7 just for this trophy and and two on unpatched method. That being said I'm glad I finallt got some closure on this one. they should follow up on patch here soon tho
  12. hell ya! that one was a little buggy forsure
  13. Tested it. Took a screenshot of my cash in PSNP and in Game (which are off by about 500k for some reason, I don't think the in game tracker was counting correctly when the game launched). What I found is the in game tracker goes up, but not the trophy progress. I think because it's still running powershift as the game mode, just called something different for the easter event.
  14. Oof, that's the submission I just processed so I did not see it as part of the main list. I went ahead and removed it now.
  15. He wasn't in charge until 2018 is all but yeah it's rare for all of the original talent around a game leaving resulting in that franchise staying good. Some might bring up Fallout but the OG Fallout is a completely different beast from Bethesda's Fallout. Their Fallout is basically elder scrolls with guns
  16. But AC3 server is still alive? Any news about the shutdown date of AC3? Is there any chance that Ubisoft re-open AC Revelations Server again?
  17. RIP ๐Ÿ˜• It was still a lot of time (6 months since the revival?) So basically they shut down Assassin's Creed 3, AC Revelations, Driver: SF, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Far Cry 3? Let's hope they made "room" for AC4 on PS3 and FC2
  18. That's weird, I filed a report for them on Tuesday, didn't it go through?: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/118915-psnp-unobtainable-trophies-master-list/?do=findComment&comment=2960283
  19. The rose are red violets are blue and I went from 1st to 7th place. Good job guys!
  20. Hey, the online servers suck for most people as all I kept getting was an error message saying "Connection timed out". But if you need the "Paragon" and "Villain" trophy, I've found a way to do it offline in split screen. I will leave a link to the page I wrote on it. Have a good day trophy hunting .
  21. Ubisoft killed them off last night, along with all other other survivors of the 2022 shutdown .
  22. I made it on patched version during Emily speed run attempt to unlock less 3 hours trophy ( did it with one single playthrough w/o stop). Tried to not pick up any bottle, but accidentally picked up one and this not affected the trophy. Also skipped all cutscenes and took Grace present ending and it popped up.
  23. I'll just give all since PS3 gen because why not. I'm sure I'm forgetting loads 2007- Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock 2008- GTA4/Little big planet 1 2009- Modern Warfare 2 2010- Heavy Rain 2011- Motorstorm Apocalypse 2012-Spec Ops The Line/The Walking Dead season 1 2013-The Last of Us 2014- Mario Kart 8 I guess??? 2015- Bloodborne 2016- Dark Souls 3 2017- Cuphead 2018- Red Dead Redemption 2 2019-Days Gone 2020-The Last of Us 2 2021-Little Nightmares 2 2022-God of War Ragnarok 2023- (Haven't played many but) Dead Island 2 (probably soon to be Lies of P)
  24. I would like to see them soon.
  25. Nope, i have the PS5 digital. No disc drive. They'll HAVE to fix that. I mean, most people likely have this game digital, right? Maybe not on PlayStation, but those who are on Steam or Xbox might mostly go digital. So do something for us, please patch this dooooooor! Ok, i'm losing it ... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  1. Load more activity