All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Drained the Flood Completely drained the floodwater from inside the Greycatch. First Bluegleam Trade Traded Bluegleam for a special weapon or outfit.
  3. For Cornucopia you have to make a consistent pitch into your controller and once you see the food levitate it'll spawn in the jellyfish
  4. Sadly the dual entitlement is exclusive to the digital version Physical copies don’t have the free upgrade terminology. I know that’s not a 100% bet. But I had the NSTC disc myself and didn’t have an upgrade path so switched to digital when on sale.
  5. I'm playing on PS5. I do notice load times in this game, but they take 1-3 seconds, which is totally fine, BUT I notice them because I'm so used to optimized PS5 games that have no loading at all haha. And same, I have heard the Switch version is performing poorly unfortunately. This is a type of game that I would love on portable console. The developers probably foresaw this and that's why initially they said this would be developed for Nintendo Switch 2 when they opened the Kickstarter. (They later reverted to Switch 1 because next-gen Nintendo is nowhere in sight)
  6. I have been locked out my house bc I won't tell my mom who I like. Here's the catch I don't like anyone lmao.

1. Helyx

Helyx

Tell her she's the only one for you.

7. Yesterday
  8. Same problem for me, i’ve already 8 health bottles and i’ve take one more and the trophy didn’t popped up for me
  9. What is it with online games having the worst trophies known to man? No, burnout paradise, I'm not going to find 7 other people to drive to a single location for a trophy, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Then there's shit like Brawlhalla where you have to play, like, 2k matches for a single trophy.

Then the Friday the 13th game where you need to kill 1313 players. With a character that you don't even have a great chance at playing in the first place.

I vote we start boycotting companies that drop the worst online trophies known to man /j

10. Poo, I accidentally lost two levels of de Blob 2. After needing to start over from PS Now since I did upgrades without looking at the r trophy list. 

And I just super failed the time limit on my return. How demotivating. Back to the backlog with you. lol 

11. Hi, may I know you are playing PS4 or PS5 version? Im exciting to play the game on Day 1 but recently keep reading some review mentioned the game loading take time issue. Some early access players report the NS version, loading into combat with 10sec waiting & after battle another 10sec of loading, game sometime will crush on certain event scene so have to frequently make manual save, and Steam player also do share about the slow loading issue too. So far I didnt foresee any PS player mentioned above issue. Do you mind sharing your experience for this too? I'm planning to pre-order the deluxe version but concern for this now, if it take time for game publisher to polish it by patching those issue, I might drag until Im done with Stellar Blade & come back for this. 😅
  12. Not a bad game once your used to it. I did a couple extra more levels after obtaining the platinum. Once you master the mechanics it becomes pretty easy. You don't even need to master these to achieve the platinum. Platinum takes literally 15 minutes with a 2/10 difficulty since they basicly made the easiest trophies possible for this game. It's fun for 1 or 2 hours at most before it becomes boring and dull, so defintely not worth 8 bucks but it's often in sale for like 1 or 2 bucks anyways.
  13. Does this game have a free upgrade with the physical PS4 version? I remember the first game did but I’m not sure about this one. Does anyone know?
  14. I was scrolling through the Gaming Sessions and I Saw “My Name Is Mayo” And it said come play the new online mode with me.  Is this going to be a thing or what because I will take it just sounded a little strange. If someone knows please Confirm. Will this have trophies 🏆 

1. Joel_The_GamerR

Joel_The_GamerR

I don't see anything My Name is Mayo with anything to do with online compatibility. I'm pretty sure it was just a troll.

15. So I finished the dlc ealier this evening and I can safely say no throphies were bugged when playing single player. All of them were pretty straightforward and none are missable but here is a short summary of the requirements: The following are story related: - Drop The Beat; - No Encores; - Three's a crowd. The Direct Approach: You need to pick up a new skill card for this. During one of the main quests you are tasked to go to the main stage through the eco village. At the end of the village and just before jumping down to the main stage, you will be in a pool area. The card is lying in front at the right of the area. It pretty hard to miss if you look around a bit. Rip 'n Tear: These involve the two new weapons: the Ripper and the Sawblade. You can get the Ripper as soon as you arrive in the safehouse of the dlc as its for sale in the vending machine. The way the weapon works is that if you keep doing damage with it, it will spin faster. There is a red meter attached to the weapon and when its full, it will be in its supercharged state. In that state you deal tons of extra damage and your heavy will do a special finisher. I'm not sure if you need to just defeat zombs in that state or do the special finisher 5 times but I just did both to be sure. The Sawblade is something you get after finishing the dlc. This weapon also has a charge mode by just holding R2. For this one I do think you need to do 5 charge kills since the throphy did not pop for me by doing normal kills. The Sawblade is fully charged as soon as the blade on the launcher lifts up. Festival Clean Up Simulator: The Utopia area is located where the disco is, its in the upper right part on the map. Upon entering the area from the gate, stick to the right and follow the wall until you get to a bar. Next to the bar is a half open gate with a toxic barrel lying in between. There is also a note placed on the gate that hints at a cleanup. To cleanup the area, shoot the barrel and open the gate. Once inside, you need to close the valve of the toxic waste and shoot one more barrel of toxic waste. Once all the toxic residue in that area dissapears (no need to use water barrels, it dissapears on its own), the throphy pops.
  16. Are you sure you already have 8 Life bottle when you pick it? Any extra life bottle should unlock the trophy, I also tried it with the 2 chalices reward and it worked too, you could try that.
  17. Goodbye My Friend -Propagation Paradise Hotel Heart Stop - Afterlife VR Animal Caretaker- Afterlife VR
  18. It's amazing how ugly it looks from the PS4 🤣 The square is a reference to the game's story about becoming small.
  19. This isn't unlocking for me. Anyone else have the same issue? I tried a couple of times. But no luck. Take the life bottle behind the wall to unlock Healthiest Man Alive - Er Dead.
  20. Ahh ok. Thanks for coming back to a 4 year old post to answer honestly didn't expect one
  21. This year has been absolutely PHENOMENAL for the gaming industry so far. Even if the rest of the year is shit it don't really matter anymore. We've already had god-tier games like FF7 rebirth and even Dragons Dogma 2.

Elden Ring soon and then FFXIV Dawntrail my wallet is looking a little empty 😅

22. #279 - Deliver Us Mars Enjoyment: 2.5/5 - Decent follow-up to Deliver Us The Moon although I felt the first game nailed the atmosphere a lot better than this game did. I appreciate the developers pushing the game further and adding an in-depth story with cutscenes and actual talking characters but it actually greatly detracted from what made the first game so enjoyable. A silent protagonist being stranded on the moon is a lot more intriguing than playing as a teenager looking for her dad on Mars. The puzzles were pretty good and not as convoluted as the first game but I did not like the wall climbing in this game at all and since the wall climbing is just about the sole focus of the gameplay, that was another detraction for me. Difficulty: 1/5 - Like the first game, it's all about the collectibles. Find all the collectibles and beat the game and you basically get a platinum. There's a couple timed trophies but nothing remotely challenging aside from the game glitching on you and the trophies not popping when they should (kinda like the first game). Not really a big deal to re-do it and each time this happened, the trophy popped on the 2nd try. Knowing the first game was such a glitchy mess, I was makin sure each collectible was counting along the way. The only one that didn't was the very first comic that didn't register for some reason and by the time I was able to check, I was too far into the game and didn't want to go back so I got it at the end in chapter select and the trophy popped like it should.
  23. Basically because Xbox uses the main art of the game (the one that goes on the physical box), and they never failed since 2006. Devs in PS always had to make a new one only to fit that small rectangle, so they changed the size.
  1. Load more activity