All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is anyone having trouble with the Style Icon trophy popping? Bought so many different legendary items and equipped them but nothing happening.
  3. Alright I am your guinea pig here ready to report - No PS5 upgrade if you buy the PS4 physical, at least as of me typing this right now. From some quick google searches this seems to be normal with Game Mill published games I guess? Could be changed later I suppose, but, I don't really associate Game Mill with competence or quality, so not getting my hopes up. I just went with the PS4 cause I have Shredder's Revenge, Mutants in Manhattan, and the Cowabunga collection on PS4 and wanted to keep things uniform from a collector point of view. And I doubt there is a huge difference between the two versions, probably just resolution (if even that.)
  4. So, can we save (savescum) with all trophy modifiers ON during NG+ with our old/main character from previous playthroughs?
  5. General take-away is that side quests are necessary for proper emotional investment in the characters. Hmm.
  6. I didn't see any save transfer option or any discussion on it being autopop between versions, and nobody did that on the ps5 version, but 1 person on the eu ps4 stack and 5 on the na ps4 stack have ridiculously fast times.
  7. code Konami up, down, left, right, B, A, Start ... working in this game?
  8. Damn, that sucks. I don't have any interest in replaying the main campaign. I'll skip this idea then.
  9. Kirin is my worst too. Got all the silvers, but no gold. Do you remember if you got a small one in Investigation, was it tempered, any specific parameters?
  10. If not midnight EST, then Noon EST when the PS Store usually updates.
  11. I wanted to note for everyone who is trying to get crowns from the Event quests: i decided to go solo into Events, look for the monster i want a crown from, kill it fast/capture, then go "return from quest" (not abandon!), it gave me a gold crown i've been looking for AGES. I can promise returning from the event quest and not killing every monster of those does work. Before i thought for the crows to "count" the event quest needs to be completed. Some monsters spawn early, some only after you killed x amount, such as Wildspire Bolero, Diablos only spawns at the end. But for everything else its a good method with increased chances.
  12. I have an idea on how to get around it with 2 controllers each and remote play if anyone wants to try?
  13. Hitting restart level retains the kills, so could do it that way I suppose.
  14. Killing a dozen imps with the lightning you get as a chalilce reward; once it's gone, it's gone, there's no way to re-earn it and no way to re-stock it as far as I can tell. Other than cheats, is there any way to get this trophy once your lightning hits 0%?
  15. Score is around 85 right now, might change throughout the day https://opencritic.com/game/16510/stellar-blade
  16. Hi! Can anyone help me with the Weapon Collector trophy? (Collected all the blueprints) I have all 8 blueprints. I didn't get the trophy, I made all the weapons and unfortunately it didn't give it anyway. Anyone have any ideas what else can be done? (I play with ps4 version if that counts) Thanks for the help!
  17. Sorry to hear that, i didn't know DLC trophies can be bugged too! 😑There was one guy on youtube saying he used the "Lassiter Nightcrawler " and it popped. It didn't work when he was using a different (standard?) car. Maybe worth a try? Also, have you looked into this thread? https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/286159-trap-game-strong-not-popping/
  18. I would give your plats an 8.5/10. Some difficult games in there, and the "easy games" can still take a lot of time. A lot of your games I also play, I have in my backlog or look interesting. Good completion percentage also. Keep it up
  19. I had the same issue when trying to play with my friends a few years ago, its ridiculous that its still a problem. we were able to join on the older edition though but that's only accesible to people who played the game before december 2019.
  20. I enjoyed myself reading it, for what it's worth lol
  21. Assassin's Creed Chronicle's three parts can be bought individually but have no in this case. Only the Trilogy Pack which combines all three parts has for either PS4 or Vita has a so there are 2 you can get. Another question related to another Assassin's Creed game AC Revelations is set in Istanbul but back when it was part of the Ottoman Empire. Can i use it for Turkey? Turkey is the heir of the Ottoman Empire
  1. Load more activity