All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Anyone else getting servers down message? I know this was one of the most pre ordered games. I did buy the premium to play 5 days early after all... 🤦‍♂️
  3. On PS4, Train sim world 2 DLC 3 list has 128 trophies on their list being the most on a single PS4 games list, having 411 total trophies. According to the PS5 SDK leak and multiple others online, PS5 can hold up to 1000 trophies on a list, which no game currently has.
  4. I'll put you on the waiting list for season 42. Welcome to THL!
  5. I'm never finishing this in my lifetime
  6. At 1,000 hours to complete the base game, according to TrueAchievements, I still can't decide whether to have it as one of those chip away games for a long time or just pass completely.
  7. So besides what I linked it actually goes further into stuff when you look at owned or licensed IPs they also do stuff for. It may not be part of Twin Sails directly but still falls under the larger Asmodee umbrella through one of their many subsidiaries. Licensed IPs they borrow or base works on: Lord of the Rings Call of Cthulhu Arkham Horror Blokus (owned by Mattel but they have publishing rights in one or more regions) Anima (publisher / translator in several+ countries) Gloomhaven Munchkin (publisher in one or more regions) Ips they own: Catan Ticket to Ride Talisman There is so many more IPs they own or publish for on Steam/Mobile. But these are the ones I could find various PSN games for. (Do note this doesn't mean every game they have an IP or License for may disappear in the future. But expensive paid licenses will typically be the first of many cuts if they make any, to save bank.)
  8. MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA Fireworks Perform 100 power combos.
  9. Sorry if this has already been answered. I'm approaching the platinum on the PS5 version. So for the PS4 base game at the very least, once I get the platinum on PS5 it will fully pop all the base PS4 trophies once I load it up? Is this the best way to achieve it? Seems the game runs better popping backwards to the older version rather than the newer one.
  10. Proud to finally say it, for real this time!

:platinum: 27: DOOM (2016)

What a journey this has been. Nearly 100 hours of ultra violence (and a short stint on Ultra Nightmare), enduring that abominable multiplayer, and more glory kills than I can count. DOOM is the pinnacle of high octane, in your face, unrelenting violence. 

Rip and tear, until it is done. I ripped. I tore. It is done.

11. Hey there, everyone. Finally got this bad boy back in my hands and since its the only Playstation console i currently own i have really no way of making new friends. I'd absolutely love any and all request, and have a huge library of games to choose from. If you name it i likely have it, back from when i collected all the Vita knickknacks. The game that made me come to search for a threat like this to begin with is SAO Hollow Resistance, so theres one of the many i have to choose from. I know a lot of the games servers have shut down over the years but the ones that havent i'd be happy to play with you on. PSN: Skyboorn <-- that's an "R" and "N" at the end, not "M" I'm friendly, and non-toxic, so no need to worry about adding some random screecher lol.
  12. Hi! I played blind. I looked up how to unlock the trophy and it said there are 8 in the game. Luckily I did. So there are 9 weapons. I guess the drain gun which is dlc is not needed for the trophy. I went there quite a bit for mjolnir and never showed up for the sticky bomb. Now I'm thinking of doing the ps5 version as well. Thank you very much for your help too! ☺️
  13. That's good I'll link the two videos I saw. I should've also mentioned that they really only target streamers although I've been booted off the BO3 servers on PC so it might just be my paranoia from dealing with it on there. I'm not the most technical person when it comes to console so thanks for letting me know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZmXbDAHXE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbQ2UQ5Cnv0 Was that an issue on PS3? I only played BO1 and BO2 on Xbox and I know they could auto give you everything and max your rank but I don't know too much about trophies. Then again I really don't know how much hackers can do on console. I'm not too sure from what i've looked into it's only really affected a few people (The people usually only target streamers) compared to PC where you needed to install a patch to be only slightly safe. My main worry is if they have as much control as they do on PC because there they can force entry into matches and even boot people from the online.
  14. 254 Trophies!!!! Crazy to sea (pun intended)
  15. With the gigantic amount of trophies, I will have for my money, and a lot of adventure while going towards the platinum!
  16. Trophy tiles are *chef's kiss*
  17. Whats the maximum number of trophies a game on PSN profiles can display again before they stop getting added? I'm sure this game must be pretty close to that limit...
  18. Where can i find the Bug report site? I think twitter is pointless, because they never react on social media
  19. So who wants to go for a single point in this challenge. One DLC. Only 195(!) trophies. Sea of Thieves DLC Sea of thieves just dropped with the most bonkers list of DLC I have ever seen.
  20. Remember, it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean (Although that list is massive and I think the speed to complete will be sloooow...)
  21. With this many Trophies of course they'd be mostly Bronze. Also terrible start for those of us who paid for the "5 Day Early Access", game is already down for Server Maintenance 🤦 Guess I'll start tomorrow after work now 🤷‍♂️
  22. For me it shows up as free in a search (has been doing that for forever) but when going to the game's store page this changes to "not available for purchase" with Nexomon Extinction for €7.99 as an option next to it the way other games show different editions. I own Nexomon digitally, but not Extinction. This was the same even before I bought Nexomon.
  23. Word on the streets update dropping 5pm BST lets gooooo time to make a Lucy goosey character
  24. How much is each DLC expansion? Thinking of grabbing 100% in this but purely depends how much these map packs cost.
  1. Load more activity