All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Matto_lsi I'm at the finish line, game done, max level with all facilities, legend of legends, etc. Is there anything for homo faber that I need besides the races? The guide here seems to only cover standard edition. TIA!!
  3. Hey sorry for the late reply. Didn't see your edit until now. You can do it against a 2nd controller.
  4. Is it even possible to boost the traced trophy? I would like to get into this game again someday but wanted to get the online trophies out of my way soon.
  5. I'm feeling the same as you guys, I'm kind of glad I didn't play any other gacha games and don't plan on touching another again. It's just a repetitive cycle of the same uncreative events. The new characters I'm not interested and the artifact grind has been a waste of resources. I've been in MH domain since it appeared and have only one good artifact to show for it. This game doesn't respect the players time. That's why I've just been playing it casually and enjoying more engaging and better designed games these past couple of months. I've accepted the fact that Genshin is just a side game for casual gamers.
  6. I am too, but that's strictly a completionistic issue. DLC trophies are additional; they are, by nature, for the people that care about 100%. They're not necessary at all. But by wanting to fully complete the game, you're inherently choosing to accept what comes with it. That's the nature of the hobby, not an issue with the trophy list.
  7. Plat #13 street fighter x tekken
  8. Lol would be my short answer to this whole thread, you're hilarious. Whilst I do partially agree with the logic behind factoring the RNG aspect out of games, it's a ridiculous concept to apply for games heavily dependant on an RNG aspect, such as rogue-likes, which Crypt is a part of. The reason they are hard is because it's random everytime, and the reason it takes so long to get the platinum is because you have to learn the game, every nook and cranny. I would've imagined you realising this already given your playtime on the game, and your progress, however this doesn't seem like the case. If you just had one seed in the entire game, it would've been broken down beat-by-beat at this point, losing it's prestige. Instead with RNG applied, you're having to learn every possible encounter and enemy combination that random generation can offer. But yeah, to go out of the direct context I'm replying to, Crypt is a rough experience. My respect goes out to the legitimate achievers, not because of their skill, but rather their dedication to this game. It's a great thing to see, and all of you have the potential to do even more if you really wanted to, but I understand the want to stop with difficulty after doing this game. I unfortunately didn't enjoy the game enough to go through with the whole process, and dropped it at around the 160 hour mark. The grind you encounter in this game is monumental, and the whole reason that grind exists is the amount of learning you have to do, as I explained above. Having said my thoughts on Crypt, I go back to lurking now 👀
  9. Thanks for replying, I'll gladly take the 1 point then . cod black ops declassified 3.09% complete Guilty gear xx acore plus r 1.62%-4 ur complete Final Fantasy 14 4.05% complete ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 0.84% street fight x tekken 1.23% complete Finished street fighter it was pretty easy but the online is completely dead, the hardest trophy is completing all the missions. I'm surprised this is an ur but anyways this does have an ad-hoc trophy so just keep that in mind if anyone decides to try it
  10. Yeaah, if I manage to get my hands on MvC2 by any chance, I'll definitely 100% it. I know I struggled a lot to get JoJo Heritage for the Future, that's the one I was aiming to play. I didn't even have the PS account when it was delisted, but I played it first on PC. Bless Internet
  11. I wish to support psnp, too. I hope paypal payment is availabe at any time again...
  12. Yeah, anything in that topic works great. I'll add it to the resources tab tomorrow as well! And yes MGS2 is a 10/10 regardless of whether you do the PS3 Version or the PS4/PS5 Version
  13. The premise for this game is so over the top I just had to buy it when it was on sale. 😂 I was sold as soon as I saw Jesus going ham Game looks janky as well but I'm sure the spectacle of it will keep me entertained.
  14. I didn't have any good idea what to use for last year's event, but I am going to join this year because I have the perfect games for this event! Two were started but haven't gotten very far into their content and I probably won't be able to play those games for a while as I will be busy doing the Kill Your Completion 2024 even on May, and I will be in Utah on the 21st but one of the KYC games is one I will be doing. Right now, the games I plan to platinum at the start are: Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm (If you played Oceanhorn, this game is set in the same world, an archipelago of islands, so there is a lot of ocean to travel.) Dark Cloud: The third place you visit is a seaside town and you explore a sunken shipwreck. (They even show you diving to it in a submarine!) Dark Cloud 2: The fourth place you visit is a beachside bay and you explore undersea caverns and oversea caves. I'll be a bit busy in June but I will try to see if I can get those games done before Ocean Day. This event is similar to RPG Limit Break, an event supporting a noble cause, and I want to help you out in any way possible!
  15. Did you complete the objective or where you just waiting for the plane to come?
  16. Delistings are indeed awful. It's why I'm not a fan of digital only games. I've been on the hunt for MVC2/Origins for years now.
  17. In light of the increasing amount of online stuff I gotta work on, I’ll be changing schedule once again. Opening more days to boost/play online and such.

Still deciding the times 🤔 Fridays and weekends are just not enough.

18. The platinum looks great. It solidified my decision to make it milestone plat #250.
  19. APB Reloaded 100% is harder than Crypt of the Necrodancer Platinum: 0.05% versus 0.07%!
  20. There are people that care about the 100% and not the platinum (myself included), so it does not relieve the issues. I'm sure I will still enjoy playing through the game again, but it's still a unneeded time waste. If this game gets DLC in the future, I'll definitely return to it
  21. Spoilers come on who are we kidding lol. Based from what I observed, your castle was randomly generated three names you can choose from. Mine's Calladborough. What's yours?
  22. Diablo IV PS4 Version Difficult: 4/10 without Uber Lilith Fun: 10/10 Time: 80hr ( 7 trophy auto-pop only and all other with fresh account battle-net) it just a fun game but the update broken the game with ( Auto-pop ) so all what u need to know for platinum both version PS4/PS5 with only 7 trophy pop & without auto-pop just see this topic i create : hope this will help and happy hunting
  23. NG+ is a free update, was released today
  24. Honestly, I did the same so I was freaked out too lol
  25. Haha sorry now I got a super late reply! So the way it works for me, if you autopopped trophies because you already unlocked them on another version, I can't give you the points. BUT if you bought a "level skip" which I don't really know what it means but it sounds like an in-game mechanic, then it would be ok for me. Basically, if you get all the trophies in the scope of that game alone, regardless of what skips you use (see X-Com 2), it's fine by me Congrats for that one! I did hear it's a stupid grind, not sure if I should attempt it myself. However...I eyed Fight of Gods on your list 😆 can't wait to see your opinion on THAT one
  26. Can anyone confirm that having four players makes Hard mode easier? I can probably call up some friends irl but they live far away.
  1. Load more activity