All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Further news, a bit odd that no dates were given.
  3. Trying to, just the game sometimes tests my patience haha. I know that switching party members for FF is the norm, and that's usually cool, but 8 makes it frustrating, I know you can switch the junctions (But seems to erase the GF so you have to do that again) but to me it's still rather annoying. I do like ir, juast ugh lol. I think I am overpowered but I got boosters on too, have junctied quite a bit with the card mods, although I rarely use magic (Sometimes, just the GFs get it done, and I like to Draw/Card them too)
  4. What on EARTH? The mystery deepens then…
  5. If you are in Italy it will mean you will need to boost with someone else on an EU version of the game. I tried to boost with someone on NA when I am in the UK and it wouldnt let us connect even on private matches. Also online is still operational I completed all them this month. (EU servers in March 2024)
  6. lol of course as i go out of town n order disc from gamefly but hey finally can be done n go back to rebirth
  7. The VR version is a completely different game so has no cross-save or any online features at all, except for the Hot Fixes and Golden Keys.
  8. The entire thread has now been caught up to date! Instead of reposting the entire Alone in the Dark review I wrote before, I'll just link to the forum thread where I wrote it. All other reviews will be done here in a comment with the next one being Rise of the Ronin, which I should post later on tonight!
  9. I don't know if this has gone through yet but I've received confirmation that Driver: San Francisco is still alive and kicking so can be removed from the list (that is if it went through) : https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1024-driver-san-francisco
  10. This is solid advice IMO. I'm doing a play through ATM and restarted an old save file because the ambulance missions would have been too hard while being shot at. On that note - People seem to struggle with the Ambulance missions, it's actually quite easy, it's all about route planning more than rushing, and using the handbrake around corners so you don't flip. I find the Vigilante to actually be a lot more difficult, I haven't figured out a reliable way to get through it yet and the drive-by shooting is wonky AF.
  11. TROPHY: Ghost - Have an albino animal born in your zoo. This trophy didn't pop for me after completing the task in sandbox mode, wonder if it has to be done in Career or Franchise mode? Just weird how it doesn't specify.
  12. imo the changes with synchrony dlc for low% runs barely helps tbh i dont usually throw the spear (for boss, i prefer to use the bomb with king konga), lots of enemies can kill monk with 1 or 2 hits even with that extra heart, the increase fov cant really be useful as you are unable to get any torch, more chances to have traps spawn for dove but also there new enemies and spiked walls to deal with which can lose hp if u dig them. this game still doesnt get no where less than 10/10 difficulty, actually for me its the only game that i know of that deserves more than 10/10 even with those changes of the dlc but yes its preferable to have it enabled
  13. 2011: Dark Souls The PS3 era started out with a bang with the amazing jump to HD, but very quickly grew stale with AAA games that were overly streamlined and sterile. Dark Souls came at a time when I was getting older and starting to feel jaded with gaming, and it completely reignited my love for the hobby. 2012: FTL One of those games where everything it does is polished pretty much to perfection. The art, music, storytelling, and design all work together to make one of the most addicting and satisfying games ever. 2013: Rocksmith 2014 Kind of a weak year for me. I didn't really like The Last of Us or Bioshock infinite, and GTAV was good but missing the magic the older GTAs had. So, I'll go with Rocksmith just because it got me to pick up my dusty old guitar and actually start playing again (and continue to play to this day.) 2014: Banished In addition to being a really fantastic game in its own right, Banished sparked a revival of one of my favorite genres (city builder) when it released on PC in 2014. The genre was mostly dead at that time, and has seen something of a golden age in the decade since. 2015: MGSV: Phantom Pain One of the biggest years in gaming I can remember, with so many different GOTY and GOAT contenders. Phantom Pain is often treated as the unloved step child of that group due to not being the game that a lot of people wanted, but I straight up adored it. The base building, army recruiting, and sandbox gameplay with an enormous toy chest full of weapons and gadgets to play with made this one of my all-time favorites. 2016: Stardew Valley I'd dabbled in the old Harvest Moon games and always enjoyed them, and Stardew took that formula and just made everything about it 10 times better. There is so much love, passion, and fun in every single pixel of this game, and it still blows my mind that only one guy made it. 2017: Yakuza Kiwami Another kind of weak year. The "big" titles here (Horizon, Nier) didn't really do much for me, so I'll go with this remake of the first Yakuza game, which I only played just recently and absolutely loved. It has the fun and spirit missing from so many modern games, with enough remake polish to make it still enjoyable to play today. 2018: Monster Hunter World I'd wanted to try Monster Hunter for years, but I haven't owned a portable or Nintendo device since the 90s. World didn't disappoint when the series finally came back to mainline consoles, and I ended up putting god knows how many hours into it. (So many that I had to skip Rise due to burnout, but I'm now itching for Wilds.) 2019: Anno 1800 Pretty close to a perfect game for me. I'd casually played a couple of the earlier Anno games and enjoyed them, but this one just clicked perfectly. If I had to pick one "desert island" game, it would be this one as I feel like I can play it forever and never get bored. 2020: Persona 5 Royal Just an immaculate piece of video game craftsmanship. The story and characters, the unique and stylized visual design, the amazing soundtrack... from top to bottom, this game really is an incredible achievement. Overall: Anno 1800 I loved the base game when it was released, but in the years afterwards it received some of the best DLC updates I've ever played, and I now count the game as one of my very favorites of all time. With the console port that came out last year, it's probably also my current top game of this decade, too. Honorable mentions: Skyrim (2011), Death Stranding (2019), Red Dead Redemption 2 (2018)
  14. Congrats! 🐟 I'm still missing 2 EW big fish, and then around 20 ocean fish until I have all fish currently in the game. I hope I can get them all before DT comes out as well 🤞 Before this trophy got added, I only leveled my fisher to max level as fast as possible, I didn't bother with getting each fish. But over time I started to enjoy it! I'm actually excited to get the new fish in the next expansion as well, it's a fun activity 🎣
  15. Time Crisis + G-Con 45 Light Gun with trophies..🔫 Must dig out my old PS1 and revisit this game.. I feel a call to my Dads loft 😄 Happy Gaming Peace
  16. Got my 75th plat on Assassin's Creed: Origins. Way easier than Odyssey, even though the Ben Hur hippodrome trophy was a real pain. I guess Odyssey was a longer game too & I spent a lot of time doing the Additional Feats trophyset too.

17. After the update was completed, I tested whether it would pop automatically based on the in-game statistics, but it seems like it doesn't pop in my environment. Also, in the reward list that allows you to view in-game setting materials, there is an item called ``Achieve one complete victory on the family side,'' but this item has also remained locked since before the update. I haven't yet achieved a perfect victory in a match on the initial map after the update, so I can't confirm whether one perfect victory will trigger a trophy. If any players have achieved one outright victory on any of the three initial maps after the update, please report them here!
  18. A 6GB patch has dropped. Wonder if it’s fixed it? EDIT: never mind I see in the post above
  19. (This is from Steam) Alone in the Dark Patch 2024/03/28 Changes: Shotgun balancing. Optimisation: Level streaming improvements. Lighting tweaks in several areas. Bugs fixed: Several fixes of memory related crashes on Xbox. Fixed crash related to autosaves in the Cemetery. Fixed crash related to loading saved game files from earlier versions of the game. Fixed crash when entering Cemetery through the basement door/passage. Fixed crash during the transition to Chapter 3. Fixed crash when opening the door to the Conservatory. Fixed crash in the Gallatin Street showroom. The number of chambered bullets after loading a save should now be correct. DLCs are no longer available if disabled in Steam. Fixed issue where the puzzle HUD remained on screen after exiting a puzzle. Changes to keybindings are now persistent. Fixed issues with PC getting stuck on objects in Gallatin Street. Fixed several instances of flickering HLODs. Players can no longer access the cheat on the circuit breaker puzzle. General fixes related to sounds breaking and becoming distorted. Fixed issue with PC being blocked after the Crypt anomaly in Derceto. Fixed issue with PC being pushed into the wall in the Crypt anomaly in Derceto. Fixed menu issues on UWS monitors. Fixed save issues related to the zipline cutscene on Oil Rig. PC should no longer get stuck by the destructible gate on the Oil Rig level. Stopped being able to backtrack on the burning Oil Rig level and get blocked. Removed broken reset button in the X-Ray puzzle. Removed blocker between flooded morgue and Dr. Gray’s apartment when playing as Emily. Removed floating crucifix in War Photo. Fixed problem with PC getting stuck when traversing below the fallen pillar leading to the first puzzle in Desert Standing Stones. Fixed issues with sound delays after loading a save. Fixed issue where Batiste’s Keys were missing from inventory in Chapter 2. Fixed collision issues on breakable chairs. Fixed save issues related to objectives updates in AW4.● Fixed screen freeze issues when picking up the Furniture Key. Players can now remap the opportunity action on keyboard. Fixed issues where throwing items breaks interactions. Players can no longer be blocked by missing a puzzle piece in the attic. Fixed issues where PC spawned outside of playable area after loading saved game. Fixed save issue where player could get stuck in basement after loading saved game. “You can’t keep me out” achievement can now be completed.
  20. So, what is the status on this game? Can someone elaborate on how long it takes / how much of it is solo, how much coop, dlc, how hard etc.? I would greatly appreciate it 🙏 @THE_PANICO @bacon3assassin @NickShady94 @jabers2102
  21. Feel like this might be the main issue which is linked to the bug, I started the quest after the patch was installed, but also had the high score set on G-Bike already higher then the UPA requirement. Which I feel might be whats bugging in the code again I have no idea just a speculation just hoping it gets patched soon, waiting to progress my last side quest to do before moving onto the temple, SMH
  22. no, it also doesn’t give a general one for all expeditions, there are separate ones for regions how did you do it? fixed with endless exit from Arizona and the Carpathians after completing all expeditions only
  1. Load more activity