All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Uncharted: frames fortune remastered
  3. I got a new one while playing Adam's Venture. Will add it in tomorrow when I have a little more time.
  4. Getting to Snuggly Crow from Firelink Shrine in Dark Souls is a massive pain in the ass.

Not because of the enemies, hell the boss you fight afterwards isn't bad. It's because of one platform.

You have to take an elevator and then get off at a certain point so you can reach the nest that the Giant Crow picks you up from. Problem is you have to ROLL onto a certain platform from a hill overlooking it, and several times I end up completely missing the platform and lose roughly half my health, forcing me to start over.

Why in the fuck did they make you do this? Wouldn't just some simple stairways upwards been enough?

5. Sign me Up! Currently at Well Played rank, having completed Life Is Strange, Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones! (And Jurassic Park episode 1)
  6. I wanted to post on this thread since this is kinda dead and more Granblue Fantasy fans like me should post and discuss on this thread. I've been playing the game since August last year, before the start of the Love Live Sunshine event but the anime adaptation from 2017 is what first informed me of its existence. Now I'm obsessed with it and Granblue Fantasy Versus and ReLink can't come out soon enough. Right now, there is a Code Geass event going on if you're a fan of that series. It ends on the 26th of June JST. I hope to get the C.C. summon and the V.A.R.I.S. weapon acquired and fully uncapped before the event ends.
  7. Sign me up please, currently an Adviser (Only one trophy so far in Sands of Time)
  8. Please sign me up as a Hatchling!
  9. I pre-ordered Danganronpa ultra despair girls on Vita played it once whent back got the plat last year because of the games "quality gameplay".
  10. Going off the games on your profile I'd say if online is your thing and you're up for the grind perhaps go for either Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight (seem pretty similar to me and up to preference). If you don't want online I'd recommend inFamous as it's a great early profile platinum for many that gives a good example of how fun yet tedious (due to blast shards/stunts) Platinums can be at times.
  11. I am a sad Jellyfish that would like to join, having only played Far Cry 3 but owning 3, 4, 5, and Primal (and wanting to platinum them!)
  12. Ain't leaving much choice there, but I did see Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and that, from what I hear, is a nightmare to Platinum.
  13. This little Gnome would like to join in, please! (I own most of the Tales games but haven't started them yet in my trophy hunting D:)
  14. I'd love to join in on this, though I currently am at the Cactuar Hunter rank because I only have one trophy in one Final Fantasy Game (Instrument of Fate from FFXIII, the SHAME) even though I have many of the games downloaded/purchased/ready to go. I'd love some incentive to get going
  15. Sign me up! I'm currently at Alchemy Apprentice, having platinumed Atelier: Escha and Logy on the PS3.
  16. Sign me up please! I was already started working through this, so it's great to have a thread to be a part of in terms of it. I'm currently at the Recruit rank, having Platinum'd Assassin's Creed II (PS3) and am currently working on Assassin's Creed II: Brotherhood (PS3). Current AC Platinums: Assassin's Creed II (PS3)
  17. at drive-in theaters
  18. Little Busters, White Album these visual novels had trophies much more annoying then most. Anyway does anyone know when this comes out for PS4/Vita?
  19. OK, so my brother got Red Dead Redemption 2 a few days ago, but since getting it he's been having trouble with installing the game from the data disc.

The PS4 (Which me and him share) keeps making whiring sounds, the download slows down and then gives an error screen, grinding the download to a complete halt and the install has to start over.

We are not the only ones with this problem, but he has given up at this point...but me, being the rather ignorant persistent sister, has refused to give up.

He got it at Gamestop and plans on trying to return it or exchange the data disc since some of RDR2's discs were faulty when it launched.

So, I want to try to get the game installed before that happens. If it has faulty discs, there's nothing I can do; but I want to know if anyone else who got the game has had the same problems and if there are any solutions to this.

I'm also gonna try to make a forum about this, to see if others are victim to this problem. 

BTW, my download is at 18 gigs but it's slowing down right now.

20. PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate
  21. KZ Shadow fall. It's just so grindy!
  22. Depends on if you find that worse than having a flagged game permanently on your profile.
  23. Yakuza kiwami.
  24. I am on floor 89 and have an eveny that says "Go to land of the walking dead - 1f with asuna". I have no clue where this is located. Any help would be appreciated
  1. Load more activity