All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. theres a few games that i can't remember outright or vaguely remember Ether One Everyone's Gone to the Rapture (vaguely) Little Red Lie Mass Effect Andromeda (vaguely) Greedfall The spectrum Retreat
  3. I strongly disagree with everyone here saying that this dlc has huge difficulty spikes, it felt the same as the first dlc in terms of difficulty and length. Didn't take more two hours to finish.
  4. good old Binary Domain brother haha, if only invasion could be done solo as well
  5. Maybe I’ll actually finish the first game one day and play this lol
  6. I have finally caught up with The Long Dark DLC on PC and finished Signal Void and Buried Echoes in about 60 hours on a fresh Stalker save. I hope they won't include this in a new DLC trophy set or something, it was interesting, don't get me wrong, but it was such a slog to finish, and I was solely focused on doing these dlcs. If I had played the game normally, working on DLC in the meantime, I'd say it would take more than 100 hours just for a couple of notes to tell me a bit of background story haha.

7. The main issue is that if the source code isn't open for anyone, (assuming everything is legit and you have to earn the trophies normally) then not everyone will be able to obtain the trophies. If the owners simply dislike someone, they might ban that person from participating, so it turns from a possible way for everyone to obtain the trophies, to "who will be allowed to obtain the trophies". Better yet, I wouldn't be surprised if the owners decided to charge money for access to the servers, hence the rules are so strict and must be transparent. If you allow some shenanigans to happen in SOME situations, then it's just a downward spiral out of control.
  8. problem is still here, a friend and I just lost a world to that
  9. Another update. Getting closer and closer to blackout. I1 - Cooperative Game - Minecraft Dungeons - I originally wanted Diablo IV for this square, but it had some issues. First it just wouldn't install, but after trying a few more times it finally did for no apparent reason. I was able to play through the first act and was having a good time with it, but the next day when I went to play it, it just wouldn't boot for no apparent reason. I really miss playing on my PS5 lol. Anyway, I was going to try and mess with it to get it to work again, but then I noticed that it didn't have achievements because it was being played through Battle.net and wouldn't count anyway, so I just gave up. It really got me in the mood for an ARPG though, so I looked through game pass and saw Minecraft Dungeons. I remember wanting to try it when it was on PS+, but was on the fence about it enough that I didn't want to have yet another game dragging my completion down if I didn't like it. But since I don't have to worry about that on my Xbox profile, I tried it out. It was the most okay experience I think I've ever had with a game. Everything was very basic, from the level design to the attacks. Until the last level. Then there was an absolutely absurd difficulty spike. It took me about twice as long to get through the last level as it did for me to get through the rest of the game because I had to go back and grind for better equipment and levels. It was pretty frustrating honestly. But it did kill my desire to play an ARPG and counts for this square since it has coop, so that's nice at least. I2 - One Word Title - Battletoads - I really liked the original Battletoads on the Genesis, so I've wanted to try out this reboot for a while now. I think it did what it was trying to do very well, but I didn't really like most of it, and it definitely didn't feel like a Battletoads game. Only maybe half the game is a side scrolling beat-em-up, the rest is partially a normal side scrolling platformer, partially a shmup, and partially minigames. What's sad, is that it was at it's best when it wasn't a beat-em-up. And then the story was this weird meta joke on the Battletoads that felt a lot like a 90s cartoon. But specifically stuff like Ren and Stimpy. Which I've never been a big fan of. When I was a kid in the 90s, I was into stuff like Power Rangers, the Marvel cartoons, and anime stuff like Pokemon and Digimon. It just felt like they didn't know what to do, so they just kind of did whatever they wanted and made it 90s cartoon inspired. Which like I said, I think they did it well, but I didn't really like it. I wanted a modern Battletoads game, not 90s humor and meta jokes. Only 3 spaces left now. I'm getting closer to the end of Persona 3 Reload (I'm at the end of October), so that'll probably be my next square. I really wanted to put it in the Romance square, because last year I put Persona 3 Portable into that square and I thought that would be funny. But I'm too broke to buy another new game (or any games right now lol), so it'll probably end up in the released in 2024 square. Even though I'd really like to pick up the new Under Night In-Birth game, Tekken 8, and Ys X when it comes out, probably the only other game I'll be buying this year is the new FFXIV expansion, Dawntrail. Unless I happen to find a job by the time I beat Persona 3 Reload lol. But that's unlikely, so I'll probably end up playing Fable Anniversary for that square, since it's been sitting in my steam library for years now and I should probably play it. Or maybe Sonic Adventure 2, since it's also been sitting in my steam library for years and features the greatest love story ever told, the one between Sonic and Shadow lol.
  10. JEEEEEEEEEEESUS! Some of yall take this to the extreme lol. so for me, my extremes are very tame by comparison to ya'll. so the three most tedious that i can think of are these. 1.Bought a 60 controller so i would have too and literally played against myself on Oh Sir! The Insult Simulator just to get the last trophy I needed. It boiled down to saying a particular insult and the availble choice are random. the RNG gods were not with me and it took me several hours of arguing with myself before i finally got it. 2.downloaded an app on my phone to get specific multiplayer trophies for Beyond Two Souls. 3. Was almost done with the AC origins plat and my ps4 died, and i hadnt uploaded my saves to the cloud so when i got a new one i had to restart ac origins from scratch just to get back to where i was and then alittle more to get the plat
  11. "Almost Hero" glitch for me. Been trying and re-trying but no matter what it did not unlock for me.
  12. 1. Destiny - 3123 2. Overwatch - 1180 3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - 1112
  13. I mean this: http://egierki.net.pl/images/weapon-module.jpg
  14. I've had a few boosting sessions that lasted weeks (Crysis 2, Red Faction Guerilla), just repeating the same thing over and over again for days. Pretty miserable For The Elder Scrolls Online I played around 78 hours in 5 days to get Emperor. I may have shaved some time off my life expectancy. Another one I can recall is Just Cause 2, I normally despise the idea of paying for trophies but the game had a trophy for driving all cars which was 100 something cars. I couldnt find the last few so I went to the PSN store and bought a few DLC vehicles for $1-3 each which counted towards the trophy. I felt a little dirty about it
  15. This actually becomes easier (and funnier) if you obtain just one Smack Down+ and dump your deck down to five (or less) cards. It's always in your starting hand so play it and instantly redraw it to play it again Makes one charm clear, one turn boss kill, and 20 cards played in a single turn (against the final mirror boss) a breeze.
  16. Eeda

SP Grind

Yes you can still earn SP after level 100. Good luck with the grind!
  17. Thanks for the tips @Roludom, after 80h i found my first Very Easy duck... and ofc it was worth 4.61 vs the 4.62 I need, but at least now I know that using decoys (along with tents and camping 100m away from the decoys) is fine (I was wondering if I had to be very far and come when the ducks had landed already), i feel like using 5 of each is the right way to go since I have placed them on several rivers and found out there is a limit to how many I can place (previously I was using 10 and 10).
  18. Since you posted, I have 29 dwellers and +2 that were called by radio on the door. I know raiders won't completelly stop after 30 because I was getting them until 50, but do these +2 reduce the chances of them appearing? I have not accepted them in the valt
  19. Just noticed ASBR changed the description of the Vento Aureo trophies to "Parte 5." Nice touch.

20. Sora9427

Azur Lane

YEEEEESS FORMIDABLE L2D!!!! I was so hoping for it being a 2LD skin when i saw it, she's probably my favourite character in the game i was so sad both her skin are static one, i'm gonna buy this one without any doubt! Plus of course i want her new U form i'm glad they put more ships on that and did not simply forgot, i started back in July and this is the first Idol based event personally, can't wait for it Really Glad this time i'm prepared for it since it looks like an incredible event, for me at least 😛 (And also happy this is a "Filler" Week to save more) Speaking of personal Stuff i boguht in the end the Krondsthat Skin, i gave in for it, i'm not really much into the police theme but i really like her style, attitude and voice and i checked even the "Vow" Animation it's amazing so i decided to say "fuck it" and got it since it's her only one I Really wanted to get the Swimsuits L2D for Surcouf and Emilie since they are Amazing desing wise but both the Voices and especially the animations sadly are not much to see, it's clear they are old L2D more like a current Dynamic one almost so sadly i'll pass. Also Married Richelieu 🥰 I Really Liked her ever since i saw her and it's my Favourite French Ship with Marsellaise! So since i finally was able to i decided to go for it :3 Hopefully one day they'll gave her too a wonderful dress (They are gonna end the entire American Roster to give Dresses to some day...). Now I have Married Attilio (Favuorite And First Italian ship); Shimakaze (I don't know about favuorite JP Ships but surely Top 3 no doubt!) & Richelieu For the Frech Side! I Guess i wasn't sure who to choose next but now without doubts i guess it's Formidable While for the Russian Faction probably Krondstaht, i actually like her a lot as said above. For after probably Marsellaise, i really like her a lot and it was my First French Event and Ship where she was so i'm Attached to her! Then i'll think of somebody for the other factions, Probably Laffey 2 for the American one; Oh yeah Prinz Adalbert for the Iron Blood i actually like her too a lot so don't have to ponder; Huan Chan Maybe for the Dragon Empire but who knows, out of all the one i have she's my favuorite but i don't have many. And Royal Fortune too, i love her Personality XD
  21. Today
  22. Thanks for making this thread it made me finally go back and get my platinum, stupid ass hole in one trophy lol.
  23. Since I am not an actual developer of the server I have asked a creator of this server to PM you explaining all details about this server, ect. He wrote you in Discord. We will be very grateful to receive your reply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
  24. Don't be down! Rulers of the Outer Worlds is one of the hardest to complete, maybe take a break and look at other strategies and videos, it might help you to watch.
  25. Hey guys so I’ve just made an account on here with my ID for my ps4 account and it’s saying on my profile on here that I’m a newbie and have no trophies. 
    is there a way to get them to show up like do I have to earn a trophy to update it or have I done something wrong when I made the account on here?

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Paleblood

Paleblood

oh, and sometimes you do have to earn any 1 trophy to get the servers to update.

but look through the forums, people on there explain it much better than I can

3. Paleblood

Paleblood

https://psnprofiles.com/Karys1304

I can see your throphies though, I think you‘re talking about your forum achievements.

You can‘t have those yet, since you just signed up.

4. funboy1246

funboy1246

yeah i think what you're talking about is up top there where it says newbie (1/10) reputation 0, thats just your stats for the forum. the more you post and the more likes you get on posts will cause those to go up little by little. to actually see your trophies up on the right you will see a tab that says PSN profile. Click that and that will take you to another page that lists all the games you've played and the trophies you've earned for said games. hope this helps you out.

26. I ask around and make the first guess that if you play local multiplayer this trophy will not pop. If someone want to do online session please tell me and we'll see if it pop.
  27. I was in their discord long ago. Game started as a bit of a sh*t show. PS4 version's trophies didn't work as intended for a couple of weeks, the time when most people played.
  1. Load more activity