All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is there any indication people actually complained about this, or did Sony just see random tweets about it and smash the panic button? As a non-American I had no fucking clue what 'Hard R' was even referencing until I looked it up.
  3. Technically itโ€™s just luck that stops you and then technically the rhythm based movement is a bit off-putting too.. and perhaps technically the silly low% restriction RNG, so youโ€™re right in that all 3 technicalities being worth 2 difficulty ratings each probably lower it to about a 4/10 - which is where you can start blaming yourself for the mistakes rather than being completely and overwhelmingly inept at the game. Shame how all that bad RNG had you sink 1k hours into it though.
  4. Nope, they didn't say they wouldn't do it, they don't do it anymore. Also, Cassy, I also have no nostalgia of the original Final Fantasy. As I said, my first FF was FFIV when it was called FF2 on the Super Nintendo, and before that my first RPG was Dragon Warrior IV, which was Dragon Quest IV but they had to call it Warrior because D&D copyrighted "Dragon Quest" for their board game. Yeah, it's confusing. ๐Ÿ˜› I did revisit FF1 on an emulator but since I had access to save states it wasn't as punishing for me. I do recall Dragon Warrior IV being punishing, though. This is where Persona 3 got its "companions do random sh** and you can't control them" BS from, the only person you could control was the hero, at least at the end chapter of the game. (This game had chapters where you played as the various companions. Gypsy's Dance is still my favorite BGM. )
  5. Yeah Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom (also published by Kemco) is pretty much the same game.
  6. At least I can say I made it to platinum league at least once ๐Ÿคฃ I'm going to pick God of War 2 PS3
  7. On sale today for 20.99 (30% off) Going to give it a buy. Iโ€™ve been waiting for it to just be a bit cheaper, and now it is
  8. Please post a photo of the location for km trophy
  9. I had poured a disgusting amount of time into this game back then. Got the plat without boosting. Noting to be proud off. ๐Ÿคก
  10. Can I do 4 and 5 stars runs at the same time to earn both trophies? I mean can I do on level on fetish with 4 stars and repeat it on hardcore with 5 stars till the end of the game? I just want to be sure that one trophy doesn't exclude the other one and the 5 stars rating on hardcore doesn't cover the 4 stars on fetish. Thanks in advice if someone know this thing.
  11. No, it's been a thing at least since we had a public Disputes section
  12. Is this new? I'm someone that spend 8 hours per day on PSNP and didn't see it before.
  13. That's been patched now, as I got that last week. Did not know they has patched the level skip since I got the No Medipacks and Pistols only by level skipping the entire game, I shot with Lara's pistols at nothing at the beginning of the Caves level and used the level skip code in every level including the beginning of the Great Pyramid with the torso alien and got the trophies.
  14. Update 6: 1. Enslaved Odyssey to the West PS3 0% 2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater PS3 0% > 41% > 54% > 100% 3. Deathloop PS5 13% 4. Flipping Death PS4 0% 5. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean 0% > 34% > 100% 6. Batman Arkham Origins PS3 34% 7. Bioshock 30% PS3 8. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS5 0% Resident Evil PS4 29% SWAP 9. The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker PS4 0% 10. Evoland PS4 0% 11. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker PS3 0% > 11% > 16% 12. L.A. Noire PS4 0% 13. Tiny Tina Wonderlands PS5 0% > 100% 14. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince PS3 0% > 100% 15. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars PS3 13% > 100% 16. Monkey Island 2: Le Chuck's Revenge PS3 0% 17. Prince of Persia: Sands of Time PS3 0% 18. Haven PS5 0% > 17% > 100% 19. Chicken Police PS4 0% > 100% 20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves PS3 0% > 49% > 100% 21. LEGO Lord of the Rings PS3 0% 22. Shadow of the Colossus PS4 0% Games complete: 8/22 Swaps: 2 Swapping out Crash 4, I'm going to play it at some point but not yet! Ironic because by the time I get round to it, it will be about time - bad pun ๐Ÿ˜…. Sly 2: Band of Thieves > 100% Finished this one up yesterday and I enjoyed my time with it, I just didn't find it as bingeable as the first game, it's still good though and I think everything after episode 5 when you get to Canada are the best parts of the game, the soundtrack is banging there as well, but may be a little biased since it had slide guitar in it and I like me some slide guitar. The story in this one is better than the first one as well, so I really enjoyed that. I'll probably hold off on playing the 3rd game for a while though, since I've heard it's not as good as 2, and I want to play something different. I don't often play games in a series one after the other. Resident Evil > 29% Added this one and haven't made any progress so far, but going to be resetting anyway since me and Rob started my playthrough with Chris (blind first) and I made wayyyy too many crimsonheads. Big mistake, so new game it is! Shouldn't take too long to reach that point again. It's nice to go back to this one but the camera is sooo awkward and the inventory is super limited. The camera does add to the horror vibe to it though and I can 100% appreciate it. BioShock 30% Still no progress on this since I haven't gamed too much this week and I've been pretty busy, but I did get past the Dr Steinman fight and rescued my first little sister, I'll be mostly focusing on BioShock now, seeing @rjkclarke getting all the 100% in the BioShock games has motivated me to go back to them, since I still have all 3 games to platinum myself. Call of Duty: Black Ops II > 54% Picked up another trophy for achieving all 4 challenges in one game on Origins, so around 115 headshots, turning all the generators on, filling up all the chests with lost souls and spending 35k points. Wasn't too bad on easy at all. Me and the group are going to focus on the EE now until it's done, but 3 of us have another trophy to get which just involves getting grabbed by the Panzer soldat and breaking free, and breaking a friend free. Shouldn't be too bad! I really should get to the campaign as well in this since we'll be moving on to World at War DLC next.
  15. So, if having cross-play off gets you no rank points, couldn't you boost the 100 wins at once with an alt and a new account/not high rank account for that season? Actually, you said your high rank main still joined the alt so... Wow, that's potentially 1/4th of the money needed. It seems this is a great time to start playing this. Also, the first anniversary of the game should be in July if I'm not mistaken, so that should also host many events and rewards I imagine.
  16. Did they declare that on April 1st by any chance? ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
  17. This^ There are no legit earners for the broken trophies, therefore any earners of them are guaranteed hackers who need reporting. Do note though, the JP stack is far less broken with fewer unobtainable trophies but is still not possible to legitimately 100% it.
  18. No. 284 - The Legend of Korra Platinum Name - Video Game Bender Hardest Trophy - Extreme Avatar - complete the game on Extreme Mode Difficulty - 4/10 I will tell something that will shock absolutely no one - delistings suck ass. Ye ye, license expiration, disagreements between studios, devs and publishers, whatever don't care: delistings suck massive dong, it's why from a preservation standpoint physical is better than digital (space is another matter) and sometimes it's actually worth doing a sneaky .iso copy after the game you own...because you never know when you won't own it anymore. Happened with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Heritage of the Future and now with The Legend of Korra here, a pretty fun action game that has sadly been axed from the stores. Which is a shame, because the game ain't really that bad. While I have watched all seasons of Avatar The Last Airbender (fantastic show, it deserves all the praises), I couldn't finish Legend of Korra. While I liked the protagonist, the world and the pacing felt rushed for me, so I had to drop the show after 3-4 seasons. I might consider picking it up again because I'll be honest, this game was fun enough to reignite my interest in the avatar business In this game, you play as the titular avatar Korra, master of the 4 elements Water, Earth, Wind and Fire (not the band), in her quest to defeat a mysterious old wizard who keeps summoning old enemies of hers. Apparently the events in the game happen between season 2 and 3 so of course, I have absolutely NO clue what's going on in the game from a story perspective. Luckily, you won't need to care too much, because this game has only one aim - Korra kicking ass. Welcome Korra, master of the elements. She doesn't look like much until she starts spitting fire and shoot rocks with her feet Honestly, I feel that all of the focus in this game was put in the combat itself and I'd say it was the right choice. Usually show-inspired games are lackluster, but this game knew what it wanted: it had decent graphics, serviceable soundtrack, the voice acting is on par with the show and the combat is goddamn bonkers Being the Avatar, Korra can master all 4 elements with ease, each element having a specific usage depending on the situation. Water is the "ranged" option, being used to snipe enemies from afar or immobilize your targets. Earth is the more ahem "grounded" option, where you deal slow but incredibly powerful blows, perfect for bigger enemies. Fire is the opposite of Earth in this game, being the quick multi-hit option, perfect to outmaneuver your opponents and do combos like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. And Air...well Air is absolutely broken. Once you unlock Air, the last element, the rest of the elements are kinda rendered useless. You can hit multiple enemies at once, you can summon tornadoes, you can levitate, you can use that ball of Air and glide around like Aang did on the show. You're a true force of nature and Air is so broken I'd say it's even a downside to the game ๐Ÿ˜‚ You can switch elements at any time...while the poor enemies just try to hit you with ropes or something Together with the elements, there are also my favorite buttons in any action game: a Dodge button that can be used to evade almost anything(don't spam it or you'll do a huge somersault that will let you wide open) and the way better Parry button. Press it right before a hit connects and Korra can redirect the attack back at the opponent for massive damage. Defeating more enemies will upgrade your style, allowing you to deal more damage and have more intricate combos. You can also buy various talismans from Uncle Iroh to augment your abilities even further. You can get so powerful that even the Extreme Mode (hardest difficulty) will become a joke. If Korra has received all the attention, it can't be said the same for the enemies. You have 2 types of grunts, exactly 3 benders (Fire, Water, Earth), some ghosts, a big robot that keeps reappearing and the final boss. The enemy variety is absolutely horrible and it is really quite sad to see all those sick moves being wasted on some sad sacks of potatoes who desperately try to flail their arms at you. Indeed, you can get a bit overwhelmed on Extreme Mode, but if you got some good talismans and the styles well upgraded, you will not have any significant issues with the game. To show how the combat can go, I'll straight out share a video where I tried all styles. Korra is an absolute monster at max level XD The game also has 2 silly minigames, one of which can get frustrating. One is a "Temple run" style minigame where you run on the back of Naga, a polar bear/dog/thing and you try to dodge obstacles and collect souls. Another one is "Pro Bending", a 3v3 knockout type of sport, where you and 2 other teammates fight against another team of 3 and you try to knock them off the platform before they knock you out. It's a fun game in theory but in practice it can get irritating because the AI tends to cheat, especially at high levels. Thankfully they don't outstay their welcome so they won't be too much of a headache. And...that is it honestly. Probably the most shocking part about this game was that the devs came, offered a sick gameplay mode and...nothing else really. Story is there just to give you reason to whip fools around with pebbles and still water, but this game really needed some more enemy variety to truly show its potential. Still, if you managed to salvage this game before it got delisted, I'd say give it a go. Even if you have no idea what the Avatar is and why you don't play as some blue lanky alien, you'll still have fun beating people around with tornadoes. Big thanks to @CelestialRequiem for sharing this game with me, since I couldn't get it in time. Delisting really sucks ass... THE GOOD: The combat is really sick I love parries Game really looks good THE BAD: Delisting sucks x5 So many options for Korra, so little enemies to deliver pain to Story is "I have no idea what I am doing here, but I will do it anyway" Recommendation - Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Raiden doesn't have Korra's abilities, but his parry game is on point and this game is not delisted. Yet.
  19. There is absolutely no info on this game online. Including from Playstation store page......That scares me...
  20. I don't even need to read this review as I had gotten the platinum for this game a long time ago. I recommend the other Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters, they are very good. Mini-Me: *GLARE* Okay, I'll read the review. *reads it* Sheesh, Cass, you sure paint a grim picture of pre-1990 society. 1990 wasn't the dawn of modern society, that was 1972, when I was born. What was born in 1990 was Nintendo and Sega. Back in 1989, when I was seventeen, the closest thing to video games I played were Super Mario Bros in some dinky pizza parlor arcade or Dragon Warrior IV on the NES. The Super Nintendo came out when I was in early college. Playstation didn't show up until I was 35. I still recall staying up all night to play Phantasy Star IV because the copy I had rented had a damaged battery and couldn't save your game so I had to play the entire game in one go. The first Final Fantasy I played was Final Fantasy IV and I recommend that game as it has aged well. Oh, my bad. I am terrible at taking jokes. That's why my parents decided to stop pranking me on April Fool's Day. ๐Ÿ˜œ
  21. Loved playing this last year. I did NG+0 7 times and enjoyed it each time. Curious how I should start this DLC. Do I just NG+0 again or is it best to start on a fresh save? Haven't downloaded it yet.
  22. As someone with the crypt plat, I can confirm this. It's just a harder version of My name is Mayo but instead of pressing buttons for an hour, you press them for a few hundred hours and hope you get lucky. which is why I also highly agree with the last sentence. Even when I die to missed beats, it's the game's fault for not synching the audio to my button-mashing speed. Or when the song ends before killing the mini-boss because the songs are short and definitely not me being slow.
  23. If you cannot read the previous posts, press "CTRL + A" simultaneously. The text is black-on-black-background, so unless you highlight the text or use CTRL + A, the text cannot be read. Thank you for the posts, Adrien-48. I am happy that the game has cracked the 0% completion mark. I was concerned that trophies were glitched or bugged (they might still be buggy, idk), but players have been able to finish the base game and both DLCs.
  24. Iโ€™m not a fan of multiple stacks even for games I enjoyed platting. So even if this was a thing, Iโ€™d stick to an alt account to replay and earn trophies again.
  25. I haven't played this game (hated the OG, so never got this one), but I absolutely love that they added stuff like that officially into the game. More games need built in modifiers to add even more replay value to the game. Some of the most fun I've had in gaming in the last decade was doing randomizer runs
  1. Load more activity