All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I updated mine after finishing Rebirth and XVI
  3. Yes, I guess it is working then - I just assumed nobody else could see due to them not showing up in my daily sessions. Thank you ASleepyGerbil.
  4. Cool, I have a feeling we might get a new trophy list for it. And also, they mentioned PC, Xbox and PS5 in the link. So PS4 might get the L. Considering how bad the current 7 Days To Die runs and looks on PS4 that may have been a wise choice for the game.
  5. Does downgrading 7 Days to Die and getting player kills through the trader kill glitch mean the plat can be fully done offline?
  6. Please keep me informed, because I will need to file an updated PSNP+ report if it turns out more trophies are obtainable than previously thought.
  7. Hmm not sure what you mean, I got the game almost at launch and got the Platinum in roughly six months, never experienced glitches or anything.
  8. I'm going to do an ATT of everything I said in the previous topics. I just platinumed the game. Thank you to everyone who posted questions and helped with their topics. The 2 trophies I was missing were: Seasoned Explorer and the Globetrotter After this update, I entered the game and the Seasoned Explorer trophy dropped, just by entering the game. The Globetrotter trophy, I just got, but I had to download my 1st save, which had 378 KM on it, I remember having driven 190 KM before the update, it took 10 KM to be driven in the scheme of leaving it stuck to a tree or anchor that the trophy fell from. I spent about 20 minutes on this scheme. so really the partial save that was said in the att comes from before the first update. Good luck to everyone with your trophies.
  9. For information, this game is a long grind and can be glitched. You need to kill 2500 players and 2500 zombies. We didn't have issues for the 2500 player kills but on our group of 4 players, one of us didn't unlock the trophy for 2500 zombie kills, we didn't have any clue why. On differents forums, people said they had to kill 5000 zombies to unlock it. So better keep this in mind if someone wants to go for it before a potential shutdown. Of course, killing 2500 zombies can be done offline, but we used our multiplayer save to gather ammo, food, materials, weapons... To make it easier. There's also a duplication glitch but you need to play on a multiplayer session.
  10. I was the first to get the "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties" PS5 platinum, as I got the physical copy before the digital came out. What an awful "game" I also have the first platinum for Steam Tactics NA Vita stack. That was a better game
  11. Very wierd. When I clicked followers on my profile it said I wasn’t following like half of them, when I know I was. Some sort of bug maybe?

12. At least this platinum wiill be achievable without waiting two years for them to fix it lol
  13. I think easy or difficult is more or less dependent on individual skill and talent. For example racing can be difficult if you don't know the tracks, shifting,fuel, tires etc. I sucked bad on F1 games and Moto GP but I got better at it by playing and having the muscle memory for break points,steering. I sucked in Rainbow Six Siege, in the beginning I was overwhelmed by all the strats,operators,time pressure etc, but I got better. All that saying I don't claim to be a pro or anything but you can always improve if you want. Now these days ofc. A lot of games got those "assists" and "accessibility" settings and made playing for casuals easier. Regarding multiplayer games,if you ask me if COD is difficult for me, I will say yes,bcz I can't compete with veterans who spent the last decade honing their skills. My theory is that games overall will get more easy in general because, the vast majority of players wouldn't play the game anymore if it is too hard or unrewarding,I think in FIFA it's called the "momentum" when all of the sudden u r team plays like snit when u got the lead....
  14. Finally popped for me at 205km so keep going!
  15. Top notch! I see some great indie games, a plethora of good AAA type big releases, some more off-the-beaten-path B-Games and a whole bunch of great puzzle games, all with the platinums... ...a great mix of games of lots of genres - and I'm a little biased, because we seem to have quite similar tastes in a lot of areas 🙂 Excellent work 👍👍
  16. The art direction in this went hard. If this studio becomes bigger, they could make a spiritual successor to Prince of Persia’s glory years. If it’s within your gaming expenditure bandwidth, buy this game directly to support the devs. I read the studio owner had to sell his house just to see this to completion.
  17. I was the first to get the platinum on Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars, and that was down to a patch glitching one one trophies at the time soon as it was patched i was on it to get the trophy and the plat.
  18. i know you played a while back but got any tips for people that arent great at these types of games? im on NG+ and just like my base run stuck at mission 6.
  19. It's bugged. I crafted EVERY recipe. No trophy.
  20. Since the game is launched, the post-match rank system is completely broken, giving you an abysmal rank even if you perform good. However, there is currently a bug that playing with Oru will give you S+ rank guaranteed 99% of the matches, regardless if you win or lose, or how you perform, making Prestigious Effort (achieve S rank 25 times) easy, and you gain progress towards rank-related fortunes for Celestial Fortune (complete all tiers of a single hero’s Fortunes), if you plan on doing fortunes with Oru. As it is now, Going for the Gold (achieve A rank of higher 25 times) is bugged, but you would want to get the S ranks done, in case that the rank system is inevitably patched, and we hope that the trophy retroactively pops.
  21. Thanks. My sister and I played it in the arcade and even with the price tag I'm probably going to buy it.
  22. Think this is normal. I have a on going session with the start time being 29th but as I am actively in the session it populates in that field. If it was someone else looking at sessions they would see your session marked within the time you have set and if they joined this, it would then be in their upcoming sessions too I can see your session on Wednesday as you have advised for pure holdem I think it was
  23. I was the 3rd person to get the platinum for the PS5 version of Late Shift. Not a lot of people have played it, it's like a thousand or so game owners and it's not at all difficult, it's an FMV game so straight forward enough. I think the trophy list popped up on here way earlier than usual, so I basically just checked every day for like a week to see if the game was available and bought it immediately once I saw it in the store (originally they were actually charging you for the PS5 version) and then just played it till I got the platinum. Edit: I would have been one of the first 50 achievers of Skull and Bones had they not fixed the platinum at 3 in the fucking morning my time (UK). Instead I was 75th lol.
  1. Load more activity