All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's getting a physical copy via Limited Run Games and is avaliable exclusive through the LRG Store.
  3. I used several guides including using Elemental-Ice in armour and I find that method is restrictive as it’s really used against Shiva in the first round and Ice takes a long time to hit so I found this guide: But it relies on having THREE fury rings which can be only found in the secret chest in Corneo Mansion. But this is easily done by chapter 14 selection and rushing over to the Mansion and go through the hidden path under the stairs on the ground floor. Open chest. Save. Chapter selection and repeat until you get three Fury Rings. And you need a lot of maxed out Materia. i followed this video and I can manage to beat Shiva under 2 minutes. The video does have empty Materia slots so I just piled on HP UP and MP UP into them but I put on Elemental-Fire in Cloud’s and Tifa’s armour which is a godsend against Bahamut when he summons Ifrit. When Ifrit shows up, just ignore him and focus on Bahamut (yes Bahamut still does the Mega Flare when Ifrit is out and about) and make sure NOT to switch to Aerith during this phase or the terrible duo will swat her into oblivion. Use the commands selection instead. When bahamut is down, take your sweet time getting Ifrit to hit Cloud and Tifa and healing them. Abuse Aerith’s MP drain to build up her MP to at least 50% of her MP total. Plummet Ifrit just before he does his final move. this takes me a few tries to practise especially Shiva and Leviathan. Having the bonus accessory by beating the final Shrina Combat simulator helps a lot in the final 3 chapters. So it is worth it. Good luck.
  4. Curious... No devs for solve server problems but announced sequel: Hunter's arena Revolution 😂
  5. @HusKy - The developers of Hunter's Arena: Legends have confirmed the servers are officially toast and won't be coming back .
  6. Retrofit: With that I should have all Retrofits out so far. Did farm the event for "High Performance Hydraulic Steering Gear" but only got 1-2 of them made. Not long to they reveal the new "Muse" shipgirls and new Idol skins that comes after the next maintenance.
  7. This is now available in v8.5: 8.5 19/4/2024 ============= - base: removed PS5 platform tag styling - guide: renamed MITR tag to NO ROADMAP I might add this and yeah, right now it's just 1 direction.
  8. Two reasons come to mind; 1) The PS1 version within Remake is likely emulated within the application so they know it already runs on PS4/PS5 without issues, so passing QA was probably quite quick and an easy-win to pad out PS+ Premium. 2) Considering where we are, two extra MediEvil trophy lists will always go down well
  9. So when you do the ones for the modes, do they count as 3 challenges if you do them all or do you have to complete the third tier for it to count as 1? Because I must be at 30 now, I have been doing loads of them. Even ones for modes I don't even like like Crucible, and random modes like the Eternity Stuff...
  10. Man, I had the opposite experience as most of you - I finished To Be A Hero twice (twice because I ragequit the game while trying Bonds without remembering to save and losing my weapon level 9 and another bit of my sanity) in fewer tries than Bonds by far. It sucks not having Haste or anything on Sephiroth, sure, but I managed Odin by just switching who I'm controlling whenever he switched aggro and managed to burn him down with Seph LBs and Cloud spamming -ga spells. One thing I learned saved my runs was that I was just getting greedy: sometimes I'd spend too much time trying to build ATB and messing up my window to block, which would then spiral out of control while I panic and eventually get Zantetsuken'd straight back to Titan. I'm not sure if anyone else is struggling with that but it's best to prioritise blocking (preferably in Prime Mode) blockable Odin attacks over trying to over-extend. The same thing applies to Zack but I had a *way* harder time because I couldn't rely on the invulnerability that Limit Breaks gave Seph. I ended up relying hard on Zack being a buff battery by trying to build up synergy and then making sure Manawall, Haste and Faith were always up, then chipping away with Cloud whenever it was safe. I know I'm not relly offering anything that others aren't but I'm far from a good player and I got through it mainly by reassessing my greed and shifting my focus to being more defensive during Odin, so maybe that'll help others in my position? Idk.
  11. It's about time someone wrote one! I had nothing to go on. 😁
  12. What is the point of this thread then. I, for example, have 2-3 hours of free time every day. 10+ on weekends. It's mostly the question if I have any strength and willpower left to play after a day of work. We are on a site that's dedicated to quite a niche hobby and FF7R2 is quite a hyped release. Some people took a week off or so to play it. I did too, but ended up playing other games instead.
  13. Ello folks, I am hoping to start this soon and noticed these two trophies (in the thread title) seem to be what are stopping some from getting the plat. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how these may be achieved based on experience of the game, or if speaking with all characters is possibly missable?? Are the two trophies linked as in, once you have spoke with evreryone, the notebook completes also? Only guessing here as I haven't played the game.
  14. Of course they make the Ramen one easier after I did it the original way 🤣 I don't know if this counts as a finisher, but if you stand a decent distance from any of the bosses and trigger a finisher, Hannah fires a shot at them. Again, I can't tell if it counts as I missed one on Mr.Holiday before I got Severance Pays.
  15. Oh no, leesider, i'm too old for QTE 🤕 i'll try anyway if the first three give up RustyZero ps4 or ps5 EU or NA i love cats, especially for lunch 😉 (just kidding)
  16. Can anyone confirm that trophies are obtainable against bots like the PC version? I know on the PC version you can get every achievement by yourself with bots.
  17. I’ll take one Sailar91 Ps4 or 5 EU I always play yours games with my girlfriend and it’s something that we like to do together (she doesn’t like gaming so much but she love cats)
  18. It's best to just give up with these people and stop acknowledging, they want to fight everyone with a differing opinion and thrive for the attention lol I realized this when they didnt actually want to talk about the topic in the thread and instead got outside of it to find a "gotcha" moment to really put me in my place?? Just let the bitter ones fizzle out.
  19. Today
  20. Thank you very much for your fast answer, I will try this afternoon but I dont remember changing anything so maybe I will have to do as you say anf contact Bethesda.
  21. PSN-Mr_Fluffy_Pants PS4 or PS5 NA why do you wanna play our game? Because I love cats lol thanks in advance!
  22. Look through your settings, because you may have changed something by accident but if that doesn't work, all you can do is file a bug report with Bethesda and hope they fix it at some point .
  1. Load more activity