All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The best I can find is this incomplete Walkthrough on Steam : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1949047559
  3. I have had this game for years but I haven't started it yet since I was hoping a gigachad would eventually make a guide/walkthrough for it, but given the low popularity of this game, I assume that nobody will ever do so. There seem to be A LOT of trophies regarding choices, and I am genuinely terrible to make correct decisions without a guide; yes, there is that helpful discussion on Steam but that's for 2 trophies, what about everything else though?
  4. I got insider info, they are working on Fallout 77. Source: Dude, trust me.
  5. Such a unique, ominous, random yet odd game lol. This Mini guide did its job good Thanks! 🫣👻🔟
  6. Immortals Fenyx Rising , it's not a bad game, it's just.. a Ubisoft game, it starts nice, you're having fun, but after a while u just want this chore of a game to end and you forget about the story, you're connection with the character is no more, all you care about is to rush it to the end and move on to the next game... so that's what happened here, I truly enjoyed it for the first 10 hours, but then I just wanted it to end.
  7. It sounds like 1 of the following: 1: A bad disc/download 2: A bad install 3: Your PSN Account is corrupted. Of those, I'm leaning towards Option 3, which means you will have to nuke your Account via the Account Management tab, then recreate it but make sure to backup all your saves and screenshots beforehand, else you will lose the lot in the process.
  8. Update #8 Progress Since Last Update: Wreckfest (100%) Ape Escape (100%) Prodeus (40%) -> (43%) The Knight Witch (12%) Hello Neighbor 2 (100%) Untitled Goose Game (42%) -> (100%) PGA 2K23 (100%) Twisted Metal 2 (100%) Moving Out 2 (100%) Prodeus: Not much progress in terms of trophy % but probably another 25% through the campaign. Still enjoying this one a lot Untitled Goose Game: The last speedrun level frustrated me so much that it soured my whole experience with the game. Might be the most frustrated I have been trophy hunting in some time, glad it is done! With these games leaving PSNP I am adding the below games to my list to complete before the deadline: The Artful Escape (0%) I Am Dead (0%) Last Stop (0%)
  9. We will be lucky if we see Fallout 5 release within the next decade
  10. I hope this was the final DLC 3 hours of go here destory the speakers go there destory the speakers and then a boss fight were you....DESTORY THE BIG SPEAKER WOW CRAZY its clear they have more lore to explain about all this numen stuff after finishing the DLC but if this is how they are going to do it im over it come back with Dead Island 3 in a few years.
  11. Hi. Are there any solutions here? Same issue - crashes when goes to 0
  12. Hello I've played the callisto protocol ps4 ' EU ' Version and dosen't pop any trophy , i've 60% complete game but dosen't pop any trophy , i've searched on internet and i undrestood that version have some bugs in trophies whatever i download ps5 version and played the game and still dosen't pop any trophy , any idea for fix it? For every time i've delete the save data and still dosen't pop any trophy i think callisto protocol has cloud stroage and every time i deleted the save data , still save data in the game
  13. I feel you on that about brutal 6 and his guide for it. I just can’t get all the spells and abilities off in time to get properly set up. I have short term memory problems and I forget what is what. I’ll be taking a break but I just saw this strat this morning I havnt done it yet
  14. Checking up almost a week after, I see you still don't have the online trophies. What happened?
  15. Finished the dlc and so FF16. Liked the dlc a lot and have to admit that im a Little Bit upset if it ends right Here. Kairos was a Little Bit tricky at the beginning but torgal and evasion and i run through it Like nothing. Defense up really important !!! The whole Locations are definitly a foretaste for dawntrial in 14. liked the quests also. Had the feeling They gave more Energy to them. im ok with another dlc in this Quality bu we will See. the trophy list is 4/10 for me
  16. Still no confirmation on Rising Tide dlc: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXVI/comments/14g2grg/medals_of_valor_compiling/ Lets see if someone who already beat it can confirm the medal of valor for the Rising Tide
  17. Bethesda is working on TES6 then they'll focus on F5 https://www.thegamer.com/fallout-5-release-date-still-after-elder-scrolls-6/
  18. Got the same issue no matter what I do it will not sync to my profile edit: after waiting for about twenty minutes with it failing to sync once it finally synced up to my profile
  19. Current collection: PS5, PS4, PS3 Slim, PS2 Slim, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Switch, Dreamcast, NES, SNES. First console: N64 Most recent: Dreamcast, found it at a flea market last year. I had one growing up but sold it so I've been gradually buying back the games I used to have for it plus extras. I also sold the original Xbox at the same time so that'll probably be the next console I buy back. Sold them both to buy a Haro Backtrail X2 bike when I was a teen. What a stupid decision that was but did have the sickest bike in the neighborhood for a couple years. 😆
  20. Hi all, I would like to obtain platinum in the franchise again. After a prompt peak I see the most frustrating are the elite division and playoff. Am I right? What are these trophies exactly? Does every funtion work? volta, fut, etc? What should I consider and what is the best approach? Thank you in advance. In addition: Is there any team before promotion?
  21. Hey gang, if you've read the threads Please Reconnect Error and Getting the servers back up you might have seen, that there is some confusion about the online requirement of Trials of the Blood Dragon and what trophies can be unlocked. I wanted to make a small FAQ to gather all the information i've come across and shared what i've learned. "I thought this is an offline game? The guide doesn't mention any online trophies" That's true to an extend. There is no real multiplayer functionality in Trials of the Blood Dragon but the Ubisoft servers are used for the leaderboards, hosting the ghost replays and (unfortunately) are required to be online to submit your rank and score after finishing a track. More on that later. I'm guessing that the authors of the guide weren't aware that you can't submit your rank and score when the servers are offline. "How do I know that the servers are offline?" You will notice immediately after finishing a track. If you're greeted by this error message it means the servers are not running: (image credit to @Yokolobuna) Another way to check is the ability to race against a ghost of another player. While I was able to see the leaderboards of each track, I wasn't able to race against a ghost. "Which trophies are affected by the server not running" There are three trophies related to rank and one trophy related to score. I can confirm from personal experience that all three trophies related to rank unlock, even with the servers offline. They are as follows: Cybercommando Mark VI Intensive Military Training Complete After finishing a track and getting the error shown above, your rank will neither be shown on the corresponding poster in the main menu nor in the "inner beast" screen on the right. But the game still keeps track of your rank on each track. I would suggest making a list of all tracks and just crossing each one off when you get an A / A+ on it. Another way to check if your A+ rank counted is checking the "Perfect tracks (counting replays)" stat in UbisoftConnect. It will increase each time you get an A+ on a track. Note that this is not for unique tracks so you could also increase the counter if you A+ a track again. The trophy that will not unlock is: All Grown Up Now I had hoped that the trophy would unlock after getting a total score of 7 million but this is not the case. The trigger seems to be the final "level up" animation your inner beast goes through. One more note regarding the ranks: there is a separate "offline" mode in the game. After starting the game you will login to the Ubisoft servers (I'm guessing this is a separate service, since they were never down for me). If this request fails or you go offline via another method, the "experience bar" of your inner beast at the end of each track will say "OFFLINE". Your ranks are still counted! Even when you are offline. "I want that trophy. What can I do?" At the moment i'd say the best bet is either bugging Ubisoft on Twitter, opening a support ticket or joining Discord to make your voice heard. I don't know what Twitter account would be the correct choice here but regarding Discord - this is the official Ubisoft Discord: https://discord.gg/ubisoftofficial - if you join, assign the "trials" role to yourself and scroll down to "other games" -> "trials" -> "[Trials of the Blood Dragon] Unable to upload score to the leaderboard". The thread is locked right now but gets unlocked when / if the staff have new information. "I started the game already and I need that 100% completion. Am I screwed?" Honestly I'm pretty confident that Ubisoft will get the servers back online one of these days. Trials is obviously not their No. 1 concern right now so I have no idea what kind of team is working on this issue. Trials of the Blood Dragon is not the only Trials game with server issues. Track Central in Trials Fusion is also offline since a couple of weeks. In another Discord server ("Trials Community") there is a channel where two people (one is a dev, one is a (ex?) community manager) are commenting, that they are working on the Trials servers right now. If you want an invite to that Discord server then write me a DM, I'll send you an invite. I'm hoping that fixing Track Central in Fusion will also bring back Trials of the Blood Dragon. "Should I start the game now?" Well I guess that depends on your stance regarding unobtainable trophies. If you've already started I'd suggest just playing through the game and getting the trophies related to rank. If / when the servers are back online, getting to 7 million score should be easy. If you haven't started the game yet and want to avoid unobtainable trophies I would suggest waiting until the servers are back online. Hope that helps
  22. #188 Untitled Goose Game

Review to come in my trophy checklist, but man this game drove me nuts towards the end 😅 The last speedrun level probably took a few days off my life expectancy I got so annoyed 😅

1. zizimonster

zizimonster

Trophy guide on PSNP makes it seem easy. 🤧

2. Mr_Wright95

Mr_Wright95

I wouldn't say it was hard. Just frustrating. 

23. For perfectionist maybe you have to give the commander a cup of coffee on every level where there is one, I haven’t done all levels to 100% yet. *edit* I just played through it on my wife account, those ones all popped in the first few levels but I’m missing Hooligan, and Explosive on her game. I’m thinking explosive is bugged and you need to let the gas canister in the shed blow up your first time in campaign as that’s how my account got it. For Hooligan I’m sure on my play through I didn’t get the key to the power room in the second level and got it that way then on second play at the level went and got the key. Stupid me went and got the key so I could 100% the level when playing as my wife and now it won’t give me Hooligan. I’m no longer stuck at 75% on “car fire on country road”, finally worked out you had to talk to the man with the lady several times and he would then take her to the paramedic. I now have 100% showing on every single level on my wife account but no Perfectionist trophy. I deliberately only took coffee to the leader on half the levels to see whether it would pop without it. So it’s either bugged or you have to get 100% and also do coffee for every level.
  24. Hey @NathanielJohn, is there any chance you can increase the buffer at the bottom of the page so that the page selection buttons aren't clipped by the ad banner that pops up on every page load?
  25. PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP, PSVita and Xbox 360. I used to have a Ps1 but my dad threw it away because "I wasn't using it anymore". Yeah. I may get it again in the future but I have no room for it, lol.
  26. Are the controls similar to Resistance: Retribution? In that game, upping a bit the horizontal speed, vertical speed, and acceleration speed makes the game more enjoyable. 👍
  1. Load more activity