All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes I finally got the platinum for titan battle. I fought li mei which felt easier since she just did random moves meanwhile ashrah is doing full on strings and combos and spamming projectiles. Obviously it will vary depending on what ur good against but maybe ash mite be easier for yall
  3. So far for the games I’ve gotten around to playing, I’d say Sackboy: A Big Adventure. It’s got a good amount of platforming that’s approachable for everyone from young kids to adults and can provide quite a bit of challenge trying to Gold Trophy all the Knitter Knight Challenges.
  4. Well, i just wanted to give a heads up for people who are thinking of going for the platinum in GTA 3 and kind of explains the platinum journey of this game so people will know what to expect before going into it. that way it will help you decide if you're really up for it or not , because i do see a lot of people sort of giving up on this platinum because they weren't prepared for it. So here are some things you need to know: (No Spoilers). - Starting with the worst thing first: The 100% Trophy is a missable trophy - that means that if somewhere along the way you screw up and didn't play the game in the right order , you have to restart the game all over again , and not only the story , you have to do EVERYTHING all over again , every collectable , every side mission , every car mission , basically everything right from scratch. and this game have only 8 save slots so you can't save scum after every little thing that you do , and also this game doesn't have the option to replay a mission so once you've finished a mission there is no going back. You MUST follow a guide from the second you start playing this game and up until you finish it. - Clear all the side stuff first before starting the main story missions: unfortunately, this game has a lot of busy work to do before you can start playing the main story missions because if you will keep that side stuff for later on they will be almost impossible to do. some areas of the map will be full of enemies , making those side mission/miscellaneous tasks unnecessarily hard. your first 4-6 hours in this game will be only for clearing as much side content as you can before going for the main story missions. - A lot of vehicle missions this is also something that i see a lot of people struggling with , this game has a lot of vehicle missions and the driving mechanics in GTA 3 are not so good so it can be very frustrating at times. if you don't like that kind of thing so just know that this game has a lot of it and it can be annoying sometime. and that's it , i hope this post will help some people to be more prepared before going for this platinum. Happy Trophy Hunting🏆
  5. Update #1 Mass Effect 3 (PS3) 43% Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PS5) 0% Blacksad: Under The Skin (PS4) 0% Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) 0% Dreamfall Chapters (PS4) 0% The Last Guardian (PS4) 0% > 100%✅ Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3) 0% Mafia: Definitive Edition (PS4) 0% BioShock Infinite (PS4) 0% Haven (PS5) 0%>100% ✅ Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Never Alone (PS4) 0% Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (PS5) 0% Shenmue III (PS4) 0% Dishonoured 2 (PS4) 0% Games Completed 2/15 Swaps Used 2/3 Tchia---> Meat Gear & Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (PS5) Dead Island Riptide (PS4)---> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (PS5) Time for another update, it's been a while since the last one I guess. I haven't done all that much gaming by myself lately, well, I guess I sort of have, it just hasn't felt like it? I guess because The Last Guardian took me longer than I anticipated to finish it, but I did, and I'm very glad that I've played it... So what did I think of The Last Guardian? Honestly, I thought it was a fantastic game, a really wonderful meaningful game, that is well worth experiencing... but, and there kind of is a huge one, that might be off-putting for some people, the trophy hunting side of the game is pretty atrocious. I don't think it should disuade people necessarily, but it does make the experience longer than it should be, and forces you to play the game in a way that's completely unnatural, you know standing around like a little round headed fanny waiting for the game to tell you what to do, or where to go next (sorry, I only noticed on my final playthrough how round The Boy's head is)... at least I didn't go full Ricky Gervais and say that he had a "head like a fucking orange"..... but anyway I digress... Yep, the trophy hunting side of The Last Guardian is a bit of a pain in places, but I am incredibly glad that I got to experience this game, I really am, as there's so many positives to pull from it, and some genuinely brilliant artistry involved in the making of this game, in so many areas.... It's deep, insightful, and exceptionally well programmed on a technical level, once you understand how Trico works, or sometimes doesn't work I guess I go into it in a lot more detail in a waffly status update I'll paste into a spoiler bubble below if you're interested in reading some more about it. All in all I'm definitely glad that I got to experience it I also made a little swap, knocking Dead Island: Riptide off in favour of Tiny Tina's Wonerlands, it's been a good couple of months since my awesome other half @Redblaziken8 and I played through a Borderlands title, so we both thought why not get some couch co-op going with that one, after we finish off LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean of course I'm sure Tiny Tina will probably occupy a decent amount of time for us, soon as we both have a little break from University work in the next week or so, so that'll be nice... As far as other games on my list go, as usual I'm sort of undecided on what I actually want to tackle next, I think it'll be Metal Gear 1 and 2, as I've been itching to nab another Metal Gear platinum for ages, but I'm also tempted to just finish off BioShock 2 off challenge as well, as I'm so close to that being 100%ed as well, so I can finally experience Infinite, so in all honesty, I've got some pretty great choices available to me. Either way, I'm sure I'll try and see the best in what those experiences bring, it's always better to be positive where you can,right? As always, it's been a pleasure reading all of your updates, so please keep them coming! I'll catch you all in the next one!!
  6. Mortal Kombat 1 I enjoy the story and gameplay, but waiting for Titan Battle and leveling up Kameos 😭🛌
  7. Has anybody tried to play the game offline without installing the update? Only issue though is that I read you can only play as Jason and not the counselors in offline, is that true?
  8. It's just fancier. Figured I'd put the spruced up version out there as the template for any new players joining.
  9. So many runs😭😭🤣 I wanted it bad lmao
  10. Congrats on XIV PS4! That 1000th levequest hits different lol
  11. Got another game done, Final Fantasy IX. I noticed there's a new spreadsheet. Did anything change other than it being more fancy? Such as calculations or something? @Rebourne07Will have to migrate to that someday.
  12. As some of you know, GRFS was one of the several games that got revived after the official server shutdown. You may have seen these threads in other reborn again Ubisoft games: Sadly, the servers have finally been shut down - Assassin's Creed 3 AC Revelations server closed now? - Assassin's Creed Revelations PSNP+ threw out a report that these games have been shutdown and I am confirming the shutdown for GRFS. In order to play Campaign or Guerrila mode, you must sign out of PSN before launching the game. I am getting an infinite screen on the start menu as it tries to connect to the server that's been shut down.
  13. Finished up the FFXIV PS4 list the other day and hit 100 trophies for PS5 list Rebirth is going slow since I'm working a lot, but it's getting there. Also have to finish FF16 on FF mode soon so I can get to the DLCs. Might prioritize that for a week. I miss working from home 🤣
  14. Congratulations on finishing IX and your two new badges!
  15. Completed Final Fantasy IX. This should give me the Golden Era and Mainline badges. I liked the game, but the optional content was a bit much at times.
  16. Yea good job mate. I can't even remember how many runs i did. But my total playtime tells the same story - 57 hours 😔. I still believe there has to be a way to do it on 1.03, cause the first 2 achievers got it there too. They might have the disc version, but these days, we didn't know of our workaround. Damn
  17. I’m not sure if anything is missable but there is a point of no return that the game tells you. So do everything before then and continue. Also the last Anchor teleporter is after the point of no return good luck
  18. Sweet, maybe in another 10 years I'll actually do it lol.
  19. 2011 Dead Space 2/ Battlefield 3/ Uncharted 3/ Alice Madness Returns/ LA Noire 2012 Max Payne 3/ The Walking Dead / Spec Ops The Line/ CoD BO2/ Crysis 2 2013 The Last of Us/ Bioshock Infinite 2014 The Evil Within/ Alien Isolation 2015 Life is Strange/ Until Dawn 2016 Uncharted 4 A Thief's End 2017 Nier Automata/ Wolfenstein 2/ The Evil Within 2/ Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice 2018 God of War/ Detroit Become Human/ The Walking Dead: The Final Season 2019 Death Stranding/ A Plague Tale Innocence 2020 The Last of Us Part 2/ Ghost of Tsushima Game of the Decade : The Last of Us
  20. :platinum:#406

The Last Guardian (PS4)

L5e6b82.png

A Couple of Quick Thoughts!!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane, no it's.....

Okay, so I guess I should rephrase that - is it a dog? Is it a cat? Is it a bird? Is it even a chinchilla? Well... I don't know, you don't know.... it's a Trico, which is an easier thing to write than the name I came up with for him.... Which was a Chincatillabirdog.... I'll erm, come back to that, I say what I see I guess? xD

So as far as quick thoughts on this game go.... What a fantastic game this is... so long as you take the trophies out of the equation entirely, which I think when thinking about games in general you probably ought to do.

I'll just say this now, the trophy hunting side of this game is pretty miserable, it's long-winded, has a lot of finicky trophies in it, which are tied to either un-trackable collectibles, or just playing the game in a pretty unnatural way, like standing around for 5 minutes at a time waiting for the game to tell you what to do.... That being said, it doesn't at all impinge on the games quality, when you just view it as game, or experience.

Much like a lot of other Team Ico games, The Last Guardian possesses a real depth to it - a brilliant heart and soul, setting out to tell a particular story, and doing it using just minimal dialogue and masterful visual storytelling.

That side of it really appeals to the film-maker in me I find it so refreshing when developers feel brave and bold enough to do this. It really does excel in this department. I really did feel a tangible bond with Trico the more that I played the game. To the point, where I found myself audibly being like "good job buddy" then giving him a stroke in the game when he actually listens to your commands 🤣

Also, the game looks stunning visually, and it's pretty tough to tell that this game has been out as long as it has.

It's also got some great pieces of sound design in there, fantastic soundtrack - yet also in the fact  that Trico's various roars and noises are cobbled together from other recognisable animal sounds, tweaked and pitched differently to create something unique. really great stuff.

It's one of those games where although the trophy hunting side of it is a little rough, I still think this game is absolutely worth experiencing if you get a chance to.

1. Sendai-Horatio

Sendai-Horatio

How were the speed run trophies in your opinion? Did you feel that the game gave you enough time?

21. Souls games are significantly easier than the Legend/Brutal challenges in Rebirth imo - bar for maybe Sekiro (debatable). I've platinumed DeS, DS3, BB, ED and Sekiro and other than maybe Malenia or Isshin I did not have that much of a trouble in any of the games mentioned compared to for example Bonds of Friendship. But I definitely agree with Red-Eye that a big portion of everyone's frustation with Rebirth is it's boss rushes and the fact that they are so long and time consuming. I personally ended up going for a high damage high risk build on my attempts just so I did not feel like a complete goober when wiping on round 9/10 or 10/10 after 50 minutes of constant fighting.
  22. The Johnny Experience Witness all Johnny-related incidents. [Rare 22.3% / Uncommon 36.52%] Best in the Business Complete all quests. [Very Rare 6.6% / Rare 19.26%] Dressed to the Nines Obtain all nine bridal candidate outfits. [Ultra Rare 3.7% / Rare 15.46%] Weapons Expert Learn all weapon abilities. [Very Rare 6.1% / Rare 19.10%] Building Character Attain level 50 with a character. [Very Rare 11.7% / Uncommon 24.29%] Intelligence Agent Complete all battle intel reports. [Very Rare 7.9% / Rare 19.91%] That's the Smell Defeat a malboro. [Ultra Rare 5.0% / Rare 16.10%] Ultimate Weapon Defeat the Pride and Joy prototype. [Ultra Rare 3.8% / Rare 14.09%] Master of Mimicry Learn all enemy skills. [Ultra Rare 3.7% / Rare 14.94%]
  23. Noble's Night Out Attain the masquerade in full raiment
  24. Can't you still do local multiplayer for FC3 though on the PS3 version? You just have to load the game without being being connected to the internet so it can't attempt to connect to uPlay and lock you out of the game. I remember getting the multiplayer trophies split-screen with a buddy way back when minus the last 2 levels which I still need the trophies for, the last 2 I need for the plat. I sort of made a mental note to get back to it at some point and finish it but you know, it's only been 10 years and I haven't done it yet so it's not exactly a priority. 😆
  1. Load more activity